OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Oh, i know what game it was, i couldn't call myself a FF fan if i didn't. But still, you [i]have[/i] to tell us the game you're talking about... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I edited my last post so now it informs people of what game it is in case they did not know. Now can we get on with things, I apologise for my forgetfulness.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should really just stop going to work. I miss far too much on these boards.

[b]A:[/b] Are you talking about the one written in ivisible ink? In that case 0 but if not....
[b]First go to the creek in the floor near the chair on floor 2.[/b]
[b]Left 5[/b]
[b]Up 9[/b]
[b]Left 2[/b]
[b]Up 6[/b]

[b]Q:[/b] What notes do you have to play on Tifa's piano to get her Final Limit Break?
---------[b]Extra Credit:[/b] (For an extra tally on AJeh's table:) What are the button combinations you have to press to get these notes?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] 5000 Gil.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, do any of the characters ever have a Jump command?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][b]Answer:[/b] Yes, it is used like the Dragoon's ability.

[b]Answer:[/b] (tifa question) On the piano in her home at Nibelhiem in the following button order hit: X, Square, Triangle, R1/L1 + Triangle, R1/L1 + Square, X, Square, Triangle, R1/L1 + X, O, X, Square, X. When you're done the tune, press the start button. Search the sheet of music and you?ll receive Tifa?s last Limit Break.

[b]Question:[/b](FFVII) What is Cloud's Blood Type? [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][b][size=1]Atomos!

Um.. simple one
(I'm braindead right now..)
QUESTION: At the end of FF7, how many years later do we see Midgar again, [spoiler]in ruin[/spoiler]?[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Try Bahamut Ajeh ;) atleast i think... i remember it getting attacked by Bahamut.... [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Well can one of you make a question to keep this going please. And Ajeh, your corrections were right, the big mouth thing that sucks up the guards of Lindblum was ATOMOS, and Alexander [SPOILER]defended[/SPOILER] Alexandria against Bahamut. But [SPOILER]failed unfortunately, leaving a pile of feathers.[/SPOILER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Umm... *quietly* I have one, if you want a question... I haven't been able to answer any of the previous questions because I haven't been here, but I WOULD have known the Alexandria-question... if that matters... :p

Q: Which are the first Espers you get in Zozo in FF6? (Heh, guess who finally bought the game? ;) )

Oh, and Devlin's question has yet to be answered as well... Those Ragtime-mouse questions were dang hard, even though there were only two options to choose from... I almost always choose the wrong one... :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i]
[B]Q: Which are the first Espers you get in Zozo in FF6? (Heh, guess who finally bought the game? ;) )[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Well, i definately know this one ;)

[b]Answer:[/b] Ramuh, Stray, Siren, Kirin are found in Zozo after the boss fight.

[b]Question:[/b] What game did Shiva originally appear in? [/COLOR]

A: I think she was earlier, from what I've learned in my netsurfing sessions... I remember seeing her name among the FF4-summoning monsters, so could it be FF4 then?

Q (in case I'm right): Another from FF6: What was the name of Cyan's wife?
(Extra credit: The name of Cyan's son?)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i]
[B]A: I think she was earlier, from what I've learned in my netsurfing sessions... I remember seeing her name among the FF4-summoning monsters, so could it be FF4 then?

Q (in case I'm right): Another from FF6: What was the name of Cyan's wife?
(Extra credit: The name of Cyan's son?) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]As far as i know thats right. Final Fantasy didn't have any summons, and not many americans have much knowledge of 2&3. So as far as I know it [i][/i]

[b]Answer:[/b] His wife's name is Elayne, and his son's is Owain.

[b]Question:[/b] What is the name of the baby that was heir to the throne in FFT? [/COLOR]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] You fight them in the same order that you fight them throughout the game, I believe: Milon, Kainazzo, Valvalis, Rubicant. And another little bit of info, is that in the fight in the Giant of Bab-il, Rubicant doesn't ever close his cloak.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, what enemy do you have to fight to get the Crystal Sword?[/color]