OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Nope, you find Shadow in the cave on the Veldt. You find Relm in the basement of that rich guy's house in Jidoor... You know, what's-his-face, with all the paintings... Bleh, I forget the name, but I know where it is, and I remember you have to fight Chadarnook, that evil thingy that's in the painting of the goddess that Relm is working on when you find her.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, where can you find monsters called Intangirs?[/color]

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Nope, you find Shadow in the cave on the Veldt. You find Relm in the basement of that rich guy's house in Jidoor... You know, what's-his-face, with all the paintings... Bleh, I forget the name, but I know where it is, and I remember you have to fight Chadarnook, that evil thingy that's in the painting of the goddess that Relm is working on when you find her.

[b]Question:[/b] In FFVI, where can you find monsters called Intangirs?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Now i do know this one ;)

[b]Answer:[/b] Triagle island.... and to beat them, have someone with over 1000 life (Sabin is usually first) to cast Doom on him, after someone has cast Vanish on him.

Vanish = 100% magic
Doom = Magic + instant death
Vanish-doom = work on bosses.

[b]Question:[/b] What is an unsent? [/COLOR]

[B][color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Nope, you find Shadow in the cave on the Veldt. You find Relm in the basement of that rich guy's house in Jidoor... You know, what's-his-face, with all the paintings... Bleh, I forget the name, but I know where it is, and I remember you have to fight Chadarnook, that evil thingy that's in the painting of the goddess that Relm is working on when you find her.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

What?! Oookay... I found Relm from the cave of Veldt with Interceptor, but maybe it depends from the order you find the characters... But I [i]went[/i] to Jidoor earlier, and only the painting of Gestahl reacted (got a note saying "the treasure is hidden to a mountain range shaped like a star...")
What a mystery... Well, both are probably right.:huh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]

[b]Question:[/b] What is an unsent? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] It's been awhile since I've played FFX, but I do believe it means one who has not been sent to the farplane, and if they are not, their spirits often turn into monsters or something. That may be wrong, I don't know. Been awhile since I played FFX.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Good to see he quit smoking and took up toothpicks o_O [/COLOR]

[/QUOTE]

[color=red] O',O....riiight. And I suppose you're now smoking something to, as well?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gelgoog Pilot [/i]
[B]Qestion: In Final fantasy Tactics, what is the name of the dark Knight who betrays Ra[u]mz[/u]a? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]I was almost sure i was right about the Relm question... it's only been about a year since i played it... well, i guess we both pretty much got the answer then, 'Sko.

[b]Answer:[/b] Deltia.

[b]Question:[/b] FFX - what are all the diffrent Blitzball teams? Name them. [/COLOR]

[b][size=1]The:
Besaid Aurochs
Al Bhed Psyches
Ronso Fangs
Luca Goers
Kilika Beasts
Guado Glories

...and the Zanarkand Abes, if you count them too..

QUESTION: FFX; where in which city is Volume 4 of the Al-Bhed translation books? (Meaning what place in what city)[/b]

*Gets to work on a latest scoreboard*[/size]

[color=indigo]Well, it's only been about six months since I did that part in the game, and I [i]know[/i] that I got Relm in the basement of Owzer's house (remembered the name!) in Jidoor. That's also the place I've always seen Relm found, when my brothers played through the game.

Dunno, though, I went and got Relm before Shadow, I think, so maybe if you go to try and find Shadow first, you'll find Relm. Maybe it does depend on who you get first, but I've always found and seen Relm found in Jidoor.[/color]

Relm-problem solved! When I went to the cave of Veldt, I found Relm there, fought a few Behemots (got a BehemotSuit), and then took herr to Thamasa (automatically). However, I wasn't able to get her to JOIN my party until I went to Jidoor, solved Owzer's riddle and found my way to the Starlet-painting. After THAT I got Relm. Well, perhaps if I return to the cave in the Veldt, I'll find Shadow there... (Still need to find Shadow, Strago, Locke, Mog and Umaro - I found Gogo ALL BY MYSELF yesterday, without any hints outside the game!:D )

[color=indigo]Hmm...this is weird... When I went to the Cave on the Veldt, I found Shadow, beat a couple Behemoths, then took him to Thamasa automatically. When I went back to Thamasa, I found that he had left for [spoiler]the Coliseum[/spoiler], and so I went and got him back there.

It probably has to do with the order in which you do things, but I can't think of what. I'm pretty sure I went to Owzer's house first, like, almost right after I got the Falcon, and just went down through one of the paintings and got Relm. Then I went to the Cave on the Veldt a while later, and found Shadow there.

Hmm, are you playing FFIII on the SNES, or FFVI in FF Anthology? I wonder if they changed something in the remake? I've always played FFIII on the SNES.[/color]

[B][color=indigo]Hmm, are you playing FFIII on the SNES, or FFVI in FF Anthology? I wonder if they changed something in the remake? I've always played FFIII on the SNES.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]maybe that's the difference.... i've only ever played it once on the SNES, and thats when it came out, so i can't remember where i got Relm... But i'm sure you get her in the same cave as Shadow on the PSX version atleast. [/COLOR]

That's it! I went to the cave BEFORE going to Owzer's house! But yesterday I returned to the cave, and there was no Shadow!:bawl: Well, maybe I'll find him at the Colosseum...

Okay, back to the topic: is there a question going on in here, or should I make a new one?

Okay, I will:
Q: In FFVI (yes, another one), what do they call the enemies later known as Tonberrys and Malboros?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gelgoog Pilot [/i]
[B]hey you got my question wrong Tasis his name was Garfanion. Delita was a black sheep knight, and he didn't really betray Razma. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Trust me, i know what i'm talking about, FFT is still my favorite game...

Deltia did betray Ramza, and the "Dark Knight" you're talking about ([u]Gaf[/u]garion) never betrayed Ramza, he even told him so, it was all because he was paid, and Ramza understood, he was a mercenary. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][b][size=1]....it still stands unanswered ;)[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Not anymore!!!

[b]Answer: [/b]In Kilika go to the bar-place to find the al-bhed book volume 4 on the counter. (The same place where the girl that you can save lives.)

[b]Question:[/b] Why does Auron have his arm hangin' out at chest level, as if it's useless. (Spoiler-ize the answer, it would spoil it for people who don't know... *curses at random people for spoiling* [/COLOR]

[b][size=1]
I swear Ginny or someone once said this somewhere in this forum..
Auron is [spoiler]based on samurai. And samurai would put an arm in a cast when a friend would die, as a sign of respect. Well, Jecht 'died', in that he gave up himself to become the Final Aeon and so did Braska, in summoning it.

[/spoiler]So I think it's that. But if it is..[spoiler]in the flashbacks of Auron, Jecht and Braska...doesn't Auron have his arm in the same cast position? (meaning, he had it before they died)[/spoiler]

My head hurts...[/b][/size]

[color=indigo]Actually, there are two types of Oscar things in FFVI. One type is Mad Oscars, and the other is Evil Oscars. I usually remember the Evil Oscars, because you find them in Kefka's Tower, and I'm not sure where you find Mad Oscars.[/color]

Mad Oscar's can be found in Darill's grave (I haven't reached Kefka's tower yet - still have lots to do in WOR)

Tasis, does your question have a CLEAR answer? I thought it was just a matter of theorization (spelling?). Anyways, AJeh's answer sounded pretty good, so why don't you (AJeh) throw us with a question?

[quote][i]Originally said in an AIM conversation by Tasis[/i]
[b]you be like "for lack of currentererere queshigs, i am makerke one!"[/b][/quote]

[size=1][color=crimson]So, ahem, for the current lack of questions I am going to make one. ^_^

[b]Question:[/b] [FFVII] Which tank inside the rocket in Rocket Town ([spoiler]after Shinra try to use it to stop Meteor[/spoiler]) blows up and crushes Cid's leg?[/size][/color]