OtakuBoards

Otaku Awards

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mystic's Knight [/i]
[B]I know man, isnt it ovbious your a woman? lol *sighs happily* Anyway, I guess the rough population of the boards are utter idiots :box: Eh N[b]i[/b]el? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]... Uh oh.

... Reiteration on Uh oh.
--

I remember Otaku Awards. 1/5th of a vote on best male member. Ahhh. Fond memories, fond memories.

Hopefully, I'll win something this year. Or, totally bomb again. Either is fine. Lol.[/color]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Actually Cloricus, I have my suspicious about Newt. Remember when we went to the pool one Wednesday afternoon? First there was the "Can I borrow your towel" line. 10 seconds later I see him, with my towel wrapped around his head. 5 minutes after that, it was "I'm gonna have a shower. Come with me". Freaky. Then he walks past his girlfriend at a shopping centre, and he hasn't seen her for weeks, and just says hi. Doesn't even stop. I'm really quite suspicious of Newt.

I want most insufferably arrogant elitist bastard![/font][/color]

Guest cloricus
[spoiler][color=#00ff00]Oh I thought myself and the three others (you know who you are!) where the only ones that thought Newt has things wrong with him...
Well we all have thinks wrong with us, he just refuses to admit to them.
[/color][/spoiler]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Whirlwind_Ren[/i]
[b]Is there an award For the strangest username.[/b][/quote]

[color=blue][size=1]I hope so...man, I'd kick *** in that catergory! Ok, probably not...[/size][/color]

[quote][i]Originally posted by James[/i]
[b]Anyway, I can tell you that we do plan to start Otaku Awards soon.[/b][/quote]

[color=blue][size=1]Aww, hell. You decide to have the awards when I'm just about to become a Junior Member. I can't be in that Newbie catergory! Oh well...[/size][/color]

I think we are definately in need for an "Oscar Awards" of our own, because there's been several threads about "best member here" and "members you respect" and such at the Lounge.

So, [i]bring it on, Jamesy![/i] ;)

And I do agree that people should vote only for one person/category, and I suggest that there would be as many categories as possible/sensible.

Hmm, better start making more friends for more nominations... Okay, kidding!;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rain [/i]
[B][color=blue][size=1]I hope so...man, I'd kick *** in that catergory! Ok, probably not...[/size][/color][/quote]

you really think Rain is stranger than... um.. *thinks*... what was that name again..?.. I believe his SN initials were D E M.. ><.. I've lost it.. all I know is that guy has a really weird SN.. and I nominate him for that award *does that*

(note to those in not so weird a modd as me: Yes, I was referring to myself, and yes, I was joking)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rain [/i]
[B][color=blue][size=1]I hope so...man, I'd kick *** in that catergory! Ok, probably not...[/size][/color][/quote]

No, I definatly would...none knows what my Name means...hehe, my little secret (actually if someone asked I would tell)

Guest Anakin Solo
Otaku Awards...sounds like something that could be cool....in some way.....Don't remember if I was still here when the first one came around....

All of ye would bow down to the wierdest username ever! :p And that person would be me :-p Ahahahahahaha......yeah.....right.... *walks away slowly*

Soon is GRRR.. Well, where will we get notification of what awards are going to be availible? this thread? or an announcement thread? or are you waiting for myOtaku?..GEAH!!!!!

[quote]No, I definatly would...none knows what my Name means...hehe, my little secret (actually if someone asked I would tell)[/quote][color=red]S[/color]-ex
[color=red]C[/color]-an
[color=red]H[/color]-urt
[color=red]R[/color]-andom
[color=red]A[/color]-lien
[color=red]T[/color]-ransported
[color=red]N[/color]-anoviruses
[color=red]9[/color]-well nine because this is the nineth try at a message board without being banned...KEH!!

BWAHAHA!! I HAVE YOU FIGURED!!!

[color=#507AAC]Man, you guys really need to learn some patience. Otaku Awards will be happening [i]soon[/i]. They will take place in the Event Arena. So don't worry, when they start you will find out all about 'em. ^_^[/color]

Actually I was tryin to poke fun at Schratn9 and needed something to say to keep on topic hehe.. and you know, asking where it would take place seemed like a GREAT idea :-D I'm glad to know where it is... um, you think we could get a sneak-peak at some of the specific awards that might be seen that we wouldnt expect? Um, will there be a like.. um... hmm. *thinks* An award thats sorta on the fly.. its a random one made by just somebody... I mean a hwole bunch of people will get a chance to submit a crazy idea, but one will get chose? gah.. I dont know that sorta...seems...cool but I can see many reasons not to do something like that... just surprise us ..heh..fun stuff

[color=#507AAC]Hm, well, I don't think that there will be much that you won't expect.

Considering that there is an award for every single part of OtakuBoards already...that's quite a lot of categories right there. I do think that there are a few other interesting awards that aren't related to specific forums...but I couldn't give them away just yet. ^_^[/color]

That reminds me of a question James.
Are we allowed to post our little contests in the Event Arena?
Or is it limited to those really-cool-special-events-that-happen-ever-so-often?

These awards sound like fun.
I hope I get nominated fro somethin'. >.<