OtakuBoards

Jet Set Radio Future

Tommy Vercetti

Hi i was just wondering how far everyone has got on this game, i personally like it but im kinda stuck on the level when you have to spray over the graffiti after you have done the shiboya terminal ( however you spell that). This level is like called something heights and poison jam have something to do with it does anyone know what im going on about lol if you do could you help me out please

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=darkblue]First, you have to find and spray over ALL of Poison Jam's 'ugly' graffiti. You then find Poison Jam, and follow them around (like you did with Beat). Poison Jam then go, because Combo (another character) arrives on the other side of town. You then go find Combo. He is tall, black and he is holding a big boombox. He will then do a long combo, which you have to copy. When you copy it successfully, you will unlock Combo. You will then have to fight the police, they are a piece of cake.
Remember, use the Start button to bring up the map, which shows where graffiti, characters, and other points are.
I hope this helped you, and good luck, the next section is harder![/COLOR]

I've only just got this game and already I can see it is very repetive, but usually most sports games our to some extent. I find it a fun game though .. wish it could be two player! Another thing is most sporty games like to put in some music. Same with JSRF, but I have to say most of it is rather annoying unlike say Tony Hawks series. I just heard Scapegoat Wax - 'Aisle 10' which is alrite though. JSRF has good animated graphics I think.

At the moment I seem to be on 99th Street and that's after the Shiboya Terminal, but I've probably done something wrong knowing me as I've only played it for an hour. :D

[color=blue]Jet Set Radio Future isn't really a sports game. It's more of a platformer-on-skates. I don't like the music that much, but it's kind of addictive. I have stopped playing it now though, because it is beginning to lose it's fun factor.[/color]

Well if your were I think you are this is what you will have to do. Once you have completed tagging 99th street Poison Jam will then go on to tagging all over Chuo Street. You will need to take on the annoying armoured police in their tanks and then go for the leader officer who is easy. Once you have done that same as usual go grafiti over all of Poison Jam's wreckless work. When you have completed that you can now go over to them and they will offer to race you. Not really hard at all. After that instead of joining you they run off to Rokkaku-dai Heights as the stupid bunch of monkeys that they are. Then basically carry on from there. Sorry if I've spoiled anything for anyone but it's pretty basic and it just the same sort of thing each time (maybe slightly harder, but not much).

Hope that's the right bit, sorry if not but it's there if anyone needs it.

I think that is the level im on do you encounter that girl called Rhyth on the way and you have to follow her and then she joins you and is there a big gate and if you go to it the dj guy says you cant go through until you have done something, but he doesnt tell you what you have to still do which is annoying. You'll have to show me where you are sometime because its a little hard to understand on the net.

I have done it now so thanx for all of you guys trying to help me lol:)

I haven't encountered Rhyth actually but I am pretty far though. In an early post I said I wish this could be two player lol when it is. I must of been really tired then, but I haven't played it as yet. I hope I helped you out, but I'm getting bored of doing the same thing over and over. There needs to be more of a challenge and I meen soon!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B]I find it a fun game though .. wish it could be two player!
[/B][/QUOTE]
It can be played with up to 4 players.

One thing about this game still baffles me: Why the hell didn't they put a "Custom Soundtrack" option? I don't like some of the songs, and I absolutely hate all but one of the remixes of classic songs. I wish they'd put in the whole original soundtrack as a bonus...:(

Yes indeed the songs are rather annoying! I know it can be 4-player I just usually say 2-player as I never play with 4 people usually. Ahh is multiplayer any good as I can't be bothered to look really. THPS4 has pretty cool 2-player, but I suppose this will be mostly things about graffiti. Hmmm could be fun :)

I personally dont really like the music the only one that i think is ok is the one when there is that lady like screaming ` can you shut up im trying to get some sleep!` or something like that lol. I think the idea of having the custom soundtrack would be good and i know this is a kind of *off topic* question but what games actually have that function of custom soundtracks because i want to try it out?

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1][color=darkblue] Well, I know you have Sega GT, that contains the option of a custom soundtrack, and so does THPS4. I hate stand out like a sore thumb, but I like the soundtrack, it gets me in the mood of the game, bright, colourful and japanese. I like the song, where this Japanese woman with a really cool voice goes 'Add Some Sugar, Add Some Salt etc'. That rocks. I odn't think I would use my custom soundtracks, sometimes, the audio makes the game.

[i]Say Goodbye To Alexus The Newbie, and Hello to Alexus The Junior Member...250th Post...Long Live Otaku[/i][/color][/size]

I think some of the sound tracks on jet set radio are funny which makes it an interesting and funny game to play and also the two player is pretty hillarious as they have different game modes where you can like race whilst holding onto this ball and you can use like grafitti to spray at people and make them lose control.

[size=1][color=darkblue] Nah, I am no where near beating the game! I like Beat the most probably, because his headphones are crazy. I am yet to encounter Jazz.
I unlocked Rythe, she wasn't exactly hard either![/color][/size]