OtakuBoards

Jet Set Radio Future

Tommy Vercetti

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't every character have the same tricks? Anyway I don't know how to choose my favourite character if I remember rightly I used Beat most often, but when I went to Poison Jam's secret hideout I remebember unlocking a character and using him more often. I think I was pretty close to completing it, but I just got bored of it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=darkblue] I reckon I could complete it eventually, but I get bored, and it begins to make me feel sick after a while, too many bright colors, and dodgy music. Correction, REALLY dodgy music. Cajones, I think you're right about them all doing the same skating moves, but they dance differently ^_^;;;[/color][/size]

Oh well.... my favourite level would have to be 99th street as i like going all the way up the dragon in the middle then like jumping off and landing on a pipe just before i hit the ground its pretty funny because they like scream and then hit a pipe and grind. Whats your favourite level?

Hmmmm I don't really know. Most I can't remember how to spell, but I do remember this challenging one which took skill to get to the top level. It could of been something to do about Tokyo not sure. When they jump they have different colours coming out of their blades, that's all I have noticed. It says some can jump higher and other things, but its not obvious.

Silly old oblivious me! :)

[size=1][color=darkblue]I love 99th street, it's so cool, especially grinding on the dragon, that rocks so much! Rokkaku Dai Heights is cool as well, because it's like deserted, and there is plenty of places to get some major air, and land some crucial grinds![/color][/size]

Yes that is also cool but quite annoying when you like jump too high and then land in the water because you like lose health and have you seen like those guys in black that work for the police and you have to like use a boost to knock them over, they are quite annoying especailly when like 2 jump and grab onto you.

[size=1][color=darkblue]Ah, the armored police. They suck really bad, I hate them, and I find it really dumb when your character crawls around on the floor! I find those armored guys hard, unless I have loads of cans. They also tend to drop alot of stuff when they are defeated, so they are worth the punishment!

[i]By the wya Vercetti, I don't know about signatures, but your's seems a bit long. Try using [size=1 ][ /size] before it, without the space between [ and / and ][/i][/color][/size]

Thanx alexus i think it has made it smaller. The armoured police are harder than the stupid tanks i personally think lol. But usually when you fight them there are blue spray cans which give you like 5 cans which is pretty cool although you use up quite alot to do a boost which is annoying but its worth it when you kill them.

I think rotaku dai heights has some pretty cool things about it like lots of pipes to grind along and sign boards to wall grind on etc. But i do think that the levels are very similar in the things they have on them the only difference is the location and the types of buildings and whether there are roads and water or not.

[size=1][color=darkblue] Yes, in theory, everything in the game is the same, just decorated differently, with different types of people and police. It's not a huge game really, as I said, repetive in nearly every way. I do however, think in the next Jet Set Radio, each character should have different graffiti![/color][/size]

There is like a thing when you can create your own graffiti on jsrf but i didnt know whether you could make the characters spray it. If this option was available in this game then that would be cool but if not i think they should have it in the next jet set radio do you know the name or have any information on whether it is coming out??

[size=1][color=darkblue] Vercetti, Wow, overstep the mark, I never said it was being released. I just think, if they do, there should be unique graffiti per character. Yes, if you save the graffiti, the characters do actually spray it, which I suppose could be fun, becuase I made one that said 'Otaku Boards' when I was really bored. I might go and do that now, and try to get some screen shots up![/color][/size]

Well usually when people start talking about sequels i usually think that their must be another one coming out and all i was asking was whether you had any information to say that you thought maybe another Jet Set Radio was coming out and you should get some screen shots up and i made one just quickly when i first played it saying `Rudies Suck` with a skull and crossbone lol.

[size=1][color=darkblue]I tried to make my own graffiti and I returned alive. It took ages, and ended up looking awful. It's so not worth doing it. I haven't really played the game much since I got stuck on a Capture the Flag mission against Rapid 99, anyone got any tips?[/color][/size]

Yes, retrieve the first flag then skate back to the centre wait for them to get the next flag and then the other flags should all be around the centre area with the big dragon. It should be easy from there onwards! I haven't tried multiplayer, or the new graffiti I really should play my games more. I usually get hooked on one game at a time so it takes me a while to get through them all. :(

[size=1][color=darkblue] O.k, I'll give that a shot. Ah yes, our 'outer Otaku' chat. Right, we were trying to figure out what those big rotationg signs you can collect do, and I found out. They are 'graffiti souls', which give you a different graffiti piece with every one collected. Everyone else probably knew that, but for those of you who didn't...you didn't nkow, I did![/color][/size]

Dude, it just takes a while to beat Rapid 99, I think I had trouble on that part. I think I memorized where each one is. Then I did multi-player against my friend and practiced the board. ...I really can't remember though...your talking about flag though right?...I should pay attention...

[size=1][color=darkblue]Yes, capture the flag vs. Rapid 99, on 99th street. I will give it a go later, I have it figured out in my head what to do, I just need to put that into actions. [quote]Then I did multi-player against my friend and practiced the board[/quote] Please...explain...my...tiny...brain...does...not...understand...[/color][/size]

Ooh, now I think I remember what I did... :bluesweat:

Since I was pissed off that I couldn't get the flags before them, me and my friend took turns finding the flags, not on vs mode, that's somethin' different...erg...curse my memory...

I think...it was mainly my friend and I yelling and pointing where to go...it was actually pretty funny...

Just memorize where the flags are, they are always the same, then find the shortest routes, I think it's jumping on the wire and going over the thing...I dunno how to describe it...It's like that roof thing over the walkway thing...I think, I don't know I havn't played in a long while...