OtakuBoards

I need info on tha x-box!!!

SSJ Gotenks ok

[size=1][color=darkblue] Hopefully, it won't be a movie game. I really hated MGS2 for that reason. The Snake Tales sound cool, and I like the fact that you can play through certain parts of Sons of Liberty, with different characters, even the infamous Ninja![/color][/size]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=darkblue] Sorry, I edited it, I am too tired, hee hee! Oh, I disagree, I think this is a game for people to look forward to, especially big MGS fans. I can't wait for this. I doubt there will be many cutscenes, as I think the majority of gameplay is VR Missions.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkblue] Yeh, it's not [b]the[/b] most anticipated game, but I still want it badly! Hey Cajones, you forgot one, Perfect Dark 2, now that is going to be worth the wait. I will be buying that straight away hopefully. Seeing as this is an 'Xbox Info' forum, I need to ask a question, do any of you store soundtracks one your Xbox? I have 3 soundtracks, and I cna paly them back in my favourite games. That option is original, and superb!

[i]Raw 2:Ruthless Aggression is one of the games I [b]won't[/b] be getting. Too Repetitive[/i][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkblue] You can do it on Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, I find it cool because the music helps me do the missions somehow. The original soundtrack for that is great though, so it's a tough choice. I have a Rage Against the Machine album, a RHCP album and a Blink 182 album on there. I fear though, that if I put too many on, I will run out of memory. Do you think it is worth buying a memory card, so I can transport my files to friends house?[/color][/size]

Well the hardrive has like 50,000 or something but it would be a good idea to buy a memory card which is what im going to do as if you are playing a game which is level based like Halo then you can load up the levels you have already done round someone elses house rather than starting all over again from the beginning

[size=1][color=darkblue] Yeh, when I get some more money to burn I will get one, because sometimes at friends houses, I do stuff I can't do at home, which is really irritating! Maybe I just shouldn't attempt them at friends houses![/color][/size]

Yeah I know I forgot it silly that's what the etc was for. ;)The other Rareware game coming out before Perfect Dark 2 is Kameo: Elements of Power that look cool. I don't care about the racing games (if your interested Project Gotham Racing 2 is suppose to be really good), not that bothered about DOA Volleyball, but there are loads more [B]etc![/B]

:demon:

i can't really be bothered to get the game cube as well because if i have too many consoles i find i am usually playing one more than another and then i dont see the point in having them so i prefer just having about 2 because i think that is enough for me. I do like some of the games on the game cube though but all systems have good and bad things about them.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] Well this seems to be pretty relevant enough in the thread so a question. Should I save up for the XBOX? I've seen the huge amount if memory, the graphics are great, and the loading is pretty good, but one flaw, re-made games. Well thats what people say. But from what i see, pretty good games appear to be coming out so I will hopefully save up for one. Maybe in this thread, anyone can tell me or give me images on the new transparent/green edition of an XBOX?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You should save up for an xbox because it has pretty good multiplayer games coming out and some of the games are like re makes of the ps2 ones but there still good and they usually have added features or something. I have a picture of the transparent green xbox in my magazine i think so i'll bring it in tommorrow and show you it if it is in there.

Re-make games aren't what I would call a 'bad' thing, in my opinion they are a bonus with their extra features. That's not really an issue either as all consoles are doing re-makes nowadays, I just hope X-Box do them to a higher standard with better graphics, sound effects and so on. If you have the money for an X-Box you should definetely get one! You won't regret it with the games line-up it's got. :excited:

Huh? Well anyway X-Box Live will be really fun, shame I don't have broadband! :( The thing I'm scared about is that it is going to cost loads in the long term with the subscrition fee. You get it free for a year luckily. Yes, it's annoying say when I go round your house and bring a game having to start again can get annoying very fast. So hard disk is handy, but get a memory if you have spare cash.

You should enjoy anyhow!

Yeah X-Box Live is cheap to buy itself, but after that years up you could get a hefty bill. They may even stop doing that year subscription free deal which will be worse! :(

Oh and the official 8mb memory card is £25 in England, so it will vary from where you are from probably. Unofficial ones are less than £20 and if you buy the official memory card with the X-Box it will also be cheaper, so look at it like that. :)

[size=1][color=darkblue] He's already bought the Xbox man. Yeh, when I get some cash in hand, I will get a memory card. The started kit will be more that you expect Vercetti, possibly around £40! On a whole, it will cost quite a bit, so I don't think I'll get it.[/color][/size]