OtakuBoards

I need info on tha x-box!!!

SSJ Gotenks ok

[size=1][color=darkblue]Well, you'll find that many of soundsystems work on all 3 consoles, and P.C's also. I have seen X Box ones, for under £50, which is good if you ask me.
Has anybody on the boards used a VGA adapter? This allows you to play Xbox through your P.C screen. This supposedly gives a much better picture quality, and brighter colors, Is this true?[/color][/size]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=darkblue]Yeh, it does, it's the same idea. Well, if I get P.C of my own, I might give that a go, but for now, I'm happy with my T.V. Right, another question, can French games be played on an English X Box? And, can you use French hardware (controllers etc.) on an English system? Please, only reply if you have an answer![/color][/size]

• 1 month later...
I have a new question I would like to ask someone. The Xbox has a Hardrive where you can save all your games but, I wanted to save some data on to a memory card and take it round a friends house to play. I went to a shop and asked for a memory card but the guy said that there isn't much point me getting one because no one has had a problem with the hardrive. Has anyone got a memory card and is it a good idea to get even though I only want to use it to transfer data of saved games to a friends house??

[color=seagreen]I don't have a memory card, but I think it is worth while. I also was thinking about getting one. They are around £9 in England and you can probably find them cheaper in various areas (I hope!). £25 for a PS2 memory card is pretty outrageous I think. It is annoying when you can't carry on from a saved game round a mates, and if you have the spare cash I would advise you to get one. :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexus Bing [/i]
[B][size=1][color=darkblue]Yeh, it does, it's the same idea. Well, if I get P.C of my own, I might give that a go, but for now, I'm happy with my T.V. Right, another question, can French games be played on an English X Box? And, can you use French hardware (controllers etc.) on an English system? Please, only reply if you have an answer![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I'm sure everyone knows I do not have an X Box, but i have a tendency to browse. In answer to your question Alexus, yes French games do work on UK consoles. Want to know why? This is all due to the magical of PAL and NTSC territories. Europe, Australia and New Zealand use a PAL system, while America, Canada etc use NTSC. I don't know if that helps, but I answered your question.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1][color=darkblue]O.k. I guess that helped a bit...anyways, Vercetti. The guy is the job is obviously a complete fool, for 3 main reasons. One, is the fact that there have been numerous problems with the X Box hard drives that I've read about. Two, is the fact that you want it to transfer and copy info to transport around with you, not to use it to store games at home. Thirdly, if he was working in the shop, why the hell wasn't he trying to make a sale?![/color][/size]