OtakuBoards

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Queen Asuka

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][b]Dumbledore[/b]: Harry...[i]I am your father.[/i][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]*chokes on coke*

:blulaugh:

:rotflmao:

Whew,... anyway...

[spoiler]Matt's theory would be really interesting, and it's a really, really creative idea. But I really believe the whole Harr+Harmionie issue would be far too expectible for younger readers. Knowing JK Rowilng's work so far, I would think she'd come up with something really, really surising... That's just me though. ^_^;[/spoiler][/color] [/size]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]
[spoiler]I would think she'd come up with something really, really surising... That's just me though. ^_^;[/spoiler][/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I bet Hermione and Dumbledore will hook up together. I mean, you can see they are crazy from each other in just about every chapter of the freakin' series!

[color=hotpink][size=1].........................

Hermione and Dumbledore? You've got to be joking me! :rotflmao:

Who says that anyone's even going to get together? You never really know, do you?

And I expect that Dumbledore is going to die pretty soon. In GoF, they were always talking about how he was so old and tired looking. What if that happened? And it's been said that one of the main characters was going to die (and that was before GoF, altough [spoiler]Diggory[/spoiler] wasn't a main character...).

Hey Matt, can we see what you have so far?[/color][/size]

[color=red][b]:p I don't like to display my work until it is done. :p

I think that Draco and Hermione will hook up. That would be sooooo rebelous and against the story line![/b][/color]

Ohh, while were on the discussion of predictions...

[spoiler]I think that Harry will hook up with Cho, and Ron with Hermione. Although it may not happen right away, that's what will probably happen, and then one of them (Ron or Hermione, probably Ron because you really get to know his family, which is very large and will take a big hit) will die. Rowling has hinted that one of the main character will die, so I'm guessing that this is shortly after Ron and Hermione hook up. Harry with hook up with Cho, that much is certain, since Rowling hints so much towards them liking each other.

Another thing is that Dumbledore will die. Like the Queen said, JK Rowling really emphasizes how old and tired he looks, and it would sure add suspense since that was the only thing stopping "He who must not be named" from taking Harry at school.

Moving on, does anyone remember Ms. Figg, who was mentioned in the first book, that looked after Harry sometimes? You know, the one with the cats. Yeah, well, in the fourth book, Dumbledore tells Serius that he must gather the old crowed, and he mentioned a one "Abrella (sp.?) Figg." Perhaps they are one in the same, hmm...

Let's see...I believe that I heard a rumor somewhere that Malfoy and Harry are going to team up against "He who must not be named." It's believable too, since it's hard to believe that such arch enemies would team up and stuff.[/spoiler]

Well, I've laid all my predictions on the table, what do you think? I actually made myself a whole big list, but I seemed to have misplaced it...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]Ohh, while were on the discussion of predictions...

[spoiler]
Moving on, does anyone remember Ms. Figg, who was mentioned in the first book, that looked after Harry sometimes? You know, the one with the cats. Yeah, well, in the fourth book, Dumbledore tells Serius that he must gather the old crowed, and he mentioned a one "Abrella (sp.?) Figg." Perhaps they are one in the same, hmm...

Let's see...I believe that I heard a rumor somewhere that Malfoy and Harry are going to team up against "He who must not be named." It's believable too, since it's hard to believe that such arch enemies would team up and stuff.[/spoiler][/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b][spoiler]Wow. I never thought of that figg connection. Excellent idea. But I highly doubt the whole "harry and malfoy team up against voldemort". Considering Draco's dad is a death eater and draco is kind of moving that way as well. Voldemort would have to kill draco's dad in order for draco to hate him.[/spoiler][/b][/color]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]

Well, I am a HUGE fan of the series, so I am going to put in my opionion.

[spoiler]I really hope that meh favorite character, Draco, will turn his bad streak around and help Harry fight Voldemort.

I mean, you have to look at the facts. Draco has one bad dad. Remember in the 2nd Movie when Draco crashed while trying to get the snitch from Harry? Wouldn't you want your parents to rush onto the field, help you up and tell you everything is going to be okay? Lucious didnt. He glared at Draco. What if he's done things worse to Draco at home that we neer know? Dont you think the boy has some emotional scars? Or maybe he was proud to be in Slytherin so he could gain his fathers trust and make him proud of him. Maybe in the final book, when Draco and Harry are 17, they will realise that what they are doing is wrong, and will team up against Voldemort.

Oh, and I personally think that Harry and Hermione are in love, and I sadly think Ron is the one to die.[/spoiler]

To end my opionion, Draco Is Not That Bad!

*cough* yeah. I'll leave now.[i]stalk away[/i][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Why do you guys keep saying that Ron will die? For all we know it could be Sirius or even Hagrid (Sees Voldemort then tries to fight him using his barehands and gets killed). Just because Dumbledore is getting old and Voldemort is stronger than ever doesn't mean that Dumbledore can't defeat him. Remember, victory isn't always determined by power. Oh yeah and I have a feeling that Snape is going to do something that's absolutely going to affect Harry in some way or another.

[color=red][b]In every book, Snape does something that effects harry. lol. I just saw the first 45 minutes of The Chamber of Secrets movie, [spoiler] and I am very dissapointed that they cut out the whole arthur weasley - lucius fight. :([/spoiler][/b][/color]

[size=1]...A main character is supposed to die? Mm.. Okay. The quote I heard was something along th elines of "someone who you will come to care about will die," or am I just completely thinking of something else?[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]...A main character is supposed to die? Mm.. Okay. The quote I heard was something along th elines of "someone who you will come to care about will die," or am I just completely thinking of something else?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I thought that was the quote too and [spoiler]cedric was cared about and he did die.[/spoiler][/b][/color]

[B]Ohh, while were on the discussion of predictions...

[spoiler]I think that Harry will hook up with Cho, and Ron with Hermione. Although it may not happen right away, that's what will probably happen, and then one of them (Ron or Hermione, probably Ron because you really get to know his family, which is very large and will take a big hit) will die. Rowling has hinted that one of the main character will die, so I'm guessing that this is shortly after Ron and Hermione hook up. Harry with hook up with Cho, that much is certain, since Rowling hints so much towards them liking each other.

Another thing is that Dumbledore will die. Like the Queen said, JK Rowling really emphasizes how old and tired he looks, and it would sure add suspense since that was the only thing stopping "He who must not be named" from taking Harry at school.

Let's see...I believe that I heard a rumor somewhere that Malfoy and Harry are going to team up against "He who must not be named." It's believable too, since it's hard to believe that such arch enemies would team up and stuff.[/spoiler]

Well, I've laid all my predictions on the table, what do you think? I actually made myself a whole big list, but I seemed to have misplaced it... [/B][/QUOTE]
[spoiler]I agree with you totally. That's what I've beleived for a long time....but at the end of the 4th book when Hermione kissed Harry, I got a little hint there...but since Rowling, as you said, is hinting so much about Harry and Cho hooking up, it less likely that Harry and Hermione will have any sort of relationship like that in the future. I beleive that Rowling is going to put Ron and Hermione together...obviousely. I beleive that Cho is going to die somehow or Sirrus....I know Dumbledore is going to die, sadly. But if one of the main characters are going to die, most likely it will be one of them, not Hermione or Ron. Possibly even Malfoy. Actually, as much as I despise him, I hope Harry and Draco DO team up. That would be interesting.....[/spoiler]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I'm sorry, but Malfoy is never going to team up with Harry. After Voldemort returned to power, Malfoy and his little buddies were so gleeful about it. There is NO WAY Malfoy is emotionally distraught and has a hard life at home. He is SO spoiled.

Harry and Hermione are NOT going to get together! NO NO NO! I just WONT believe it. It's going to be Hermione and Ron, just watch...[/color][/size]

[color=red][b]We are intitled to our own opinions Asuka. But, Harry and Hermione WILL hook up. :p And ofcoarse Malfoy is spoiled. He gets boxes of candy every week. The only way he would turn against Voldemort is if he killed his dad and mom. But then he may take his dad's spot. lol.[/b][/color]

[color=red] [spoiler]Dumbledore and Harry are so going to hook up.

Oh, and may I mention that I believe Cho and Hermione will, too? Hmm? Sounds like a pretty [i]damn[/i] good story if you ask me.[/spoiler]

Hmm...I really should write a fan fic like that...hmmm...:tugs at chin:...hmm...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]I'm sorry, but Malfoy is never going to team up with Harry. After Voldemort returned to power, Malfoy and his little buddies were so gleeful about it. There is NO WAY Malfoy is emotionally distraught and has a hard life at home. He is SO spoiled.
[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]:rolleyes: MMkay...-_- We are all entilted to our opionions, but I am afraid I must STRONGLY disagree with you:)

[spoiler]Yeah, that would be nice if Harry and Dumbledore got together... they seem so attatched, him all ways staring at him a such ;) But, I still think Ron's going to die(Or maybe Percy!:excited: ) But then of course, as someone said, Cedric was pretty important (I guess) and he died, so maybe he was the main character who was supposed to be? [i]shrugs[/i][/spoiler][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[color=red][b]NO! Not [spoiler]PERCY![/spoiler] He's my [spoiler]idol![/spoiler] I like [spoiler]to spoil[/spoiler] random [spoiler]words![/spoiler]

Another chapter of my harry/hermione fan fic comes to a close. :)[/b][/color]

[B]Hmm...I thought about it, and maybe [spoiler]Dumbledore is the main character who is going to die[/spoiler]. That would cover two predictions, lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

[spoiler]I beleive Dumbledore will probably die sometime in the books but not now. If that happen's then all hell will break loose. Dumbledore is the only one that Voldemort fears and if he is taken out of the picture people will mostlikly be discouraged and Harry will be an easy target... I think. At the end of book four Harry was very lucky that he was able to get away and live. Don't count on something like that happening twice, you can't always rely on luck and Voldemort will make sure that dosen't happen again (come on! He's not that stupid). And with all the spies he's got runnin' around the place without the ministries knowledge he's bound to get his way eventually (for a short period of time anyway's).

Or maybe that's what Rowling want's...? That would make the story somewhat more exciting I guess...

I don't think that Harry, Ron or Hermiony will die through out the series.[/spoiler]

[color=hotpink][size=1]To think that Malfoy is living a hard-knock life is to be reading too much into the book. You don't have to take it exactly at face value, but I mean come ON. That kid is so spoiled. Yes, you ARE entitled to your own opinion, but I think you are the only one who shares it.

Harry and Cho, I think they might. I actually would like to see them get together, seeing as how she was suddenly brought into the story in the last book and became a supporting character. As did Diggory..Oh well.

Does anyone think that Hermione and Krum will still have a relationship despite the fact that he has returned home? He really liked her, you know?[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]The guy that does Harry is NOT going to get away with not being in Harry Potter. I can tell you one thing, that movies MADE him popular. Before, he was just some loser kid actor that no one noticed. They'll pay him a lot more money to stay in because it'd be hard to replace him. He's the main character!

Maybe that's his ploy...to say he doesn't want to do it and then get more money because they're nervous..uh HUH![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

All actors say vat 2 get more more money:)

[color=red][b]I was just thinking of something as I was re-reading [i]The Goblet of Fire[/i], Harry spent all the time learning the summoning charm to summon his broom to the first task, why couldn't he have just said "Accio golden egg!" and the egg would have zoomed right to him. He would have been done in like 4 seconds.[/b][/color]