OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy X

stratigyless

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jitoya [/i]
[B]Yunalesca is easy so is Sin if you have any trouble with any of them there is something wrong with you

Its the dark aeons you should fear [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Bwah ha ha, I took out all the Dark Aeons in one hit. Well, except the Magus Sisters, but they I still took them out before they ever attacked me.

I mean, with Yuna's Celestial Weapon combined with a quick Holy, they all went down [i]fast[/i]. And as for the Magus Sisters... Holy + Auron/Damage Break + another Holy = Easy victory for me. ^_^

All in all, I think I had the most trouble with Yunalesca. It had to have taken me over a week of batteling to get though her, and I still needed a little luck. 'Course, I never fought Nemesis, so I guess my answer will change if I ever do.[/COLOR]

Of [i]course[/i] Sin was easy--once you got past Yunalesca, you finally had control of the Airship, which indirectly meant you now had access to all the buttkicking things in the game.

I was looking through my players guide this morning in prep for Yunalesca, and found that only three of the seven characters can actually have their Legendary Weapons and be able to unlock and power them up before fighting her. And Yuna is not one of the lucky three.

Also, you cannot get ahold of either [spoiler]Anima or the Magus Sisters[/spoiler] until you beat Yunalesca. That boss fight is prolly one of the most grueling ones in the game.

*mutters* Stupid MegaDeath. Stupid Hellbitten. Stupid lady that doesn't know when to freaking quit!

How far has anyone gotten on beating all of the Arena Boss monsters?

[color=003399]I didn't have too much trouble with them.... i think i've beaten most of them, 'cept Nemesis and a few others...

I had a bit of trouble with the original creations, until of course, the Magus Sisters came along... then everything gets wrecked. [/color]

The arena monsters suck
(except for most speices conquest that give you what you need to get 255 stats)
shinryu i can beat 1 on 1
(loner overdrive mode can kill the thing in two blizt aces)
Earth eater gives you fortune spheres while Greater sphere gives you Luck spheres

even Nemesis sucks i hardly find the Dark Aeons a Battle
(Dark Yojimbo can only get 2 hits in before he's Dead)

But has anyone out there beaten Penace? (WITHOUT ZANMATO)

And what whos ulitmate Weapons can you get before you fight
Yunalesca??????????

Well, since you know everything about FFX, I expected you to know this, too. ;)

Anyways, Auron, Wakka, and Kimahri can get their Legendary Weapons, unlocked and powered up before going to Yunalesca. Make it a lot easier for me the second time around, which is good.

And Tasis, in reference to the Magus Sisters, you mean they totally wipe the floor? or they made everything worse?

I never liked the magus sisters (especially the Dark ones)
cause like they never do as told

e.g Cindy Attack
what does she do {Taking a Break} which got me killed by Dark yojimbo
cause of stupid Zanmato (which ignores Auto Life)

[color=003399]They killed everything. Sandy's Razzia is as good, or better, than their overdrive, so i have her keep repeating that after she casts it once. Cindy's good for defensive magic, and healing, while Mindy reflects elemental spells off Cindy.... they're awesome. [/color]

*Blows up the chocobos*

How I am supposed to get 0:00 for a time!
Stupid controls drive me crazy...

I hate getting all these Sigils and crests.
And I hate blitzball. (But I can't stop myself from playing it)

I'm too despreate for Wakka's Overdrives. (I don't feel complete with out them)

*Blows up Omega Ruins*
I NEED those Lv. 4 Key Spheres. Which enemies drop them?

*Wonders what else he needs to do*

[color=003399]You should go back and look over the other pages,,, i posted about most of that...

I think i put a thing up on the Chocobo race too.... it's actually quite easy :toothy: [/color]

You know what? I just went through Evrae, and I was beyond surprised how easy that stupid thing was the second time around. Everyone was Overdrived, Tidus knew Hastaga, and Lulu had Wateraga, Thundaga, Firaga, and Blizzaga ready to go.
Everyone had a weapon and an armor that upped either Health, Strength, Magic, or a combination of each. It helped a lot to have Sensor, too. Don't bother trying to Status effect Evrae, 'cause it won't work.
I waltzed in there with Auron, Rikku, and Tidus, cast Hastaga on us and Slow on Evrae, then pounded away with my Overdrives. Never even needed Cid to fire on Evrae.
(Just remember to keep Rikku in for her Al Bhed potions and Tidus in for Hastaga, and both for the Trigger command. If Cid's pic appears right after Rikku's or Tidus', use the Trigger Command. Like I said, though, I didn't need it.)

So scrap that last piece of advice I gave on Evrae and go for this one.

Yay! Tasis!
One look at your guide, about the fifth try after, I get the perfect score!
14 baloons, no birdies.

Now I'm looking for [i]where[/i] in Omega Ruins all the Lv. 4 Key Spheres are, and on my way to get crests and sigils along the way.

*Blows up Thunder plains*
My reflexes are slow...

What else do I wanna do before I beat the game?
*Thinks*

If you're going to go lv-4 key hunting, or anything-hunting for that matter, in the Omega Ruins, get the skill that turns off the random encounters. Er...I don't really remember what item you need at the moment, I think I got one from those bastards in the omega ruins who counter your attacks w/ something like "Pharoah's Curse" and it petrifis you. They look like big stone...er...things, I'm PRETTY sure they randomly drop armor with the "no encounters" or whatever-it's-called skill on it. That makes it a lot easier. Even if you're really strong, Malboro's can mess you up completely and you don't want to have been in 20 random battles while hunting for a lv4 key, only to lose all those skill levels because of that blasted bad breath.

[color=003399]It's funny... because when i started FFX, I randomly somehow grabbed a barque(or something...) sword for Tidus, and it had "no encounters".

It doesn't really matter, because if i got in a fight, i'd make sure everyone got a turn... and i only used it when i was re-visiting places, not for monsters.

I don't think anyone can help you with the Thunder Plains....

what i've heard works, is you turn off all the lights, have a no encounter weapon, have no one else home, computer off, door shut, EVERYTHING you want to be totally silent. Then just concentrate on the screen... thats how i got up to 197.... and then i gave up...[/color]

I've got really good reflexes...I just need everyone else to [i]stay away[/i] when I'm doing it!!! :mad: :flaming: :evil3: :nope:

I love my bros but....lousy little bro running in every three minutes to tell me how he's doing on LoZ64. What part of "Please don't bother me!" doesn't he get? And if it isn't him, it's my mom or something. >.<

My record stands at 82. Groan. Need everyone to go away, yes.

I don't know the name of the monster you mean, SephirothNIN, but I know what you are talking about. They look like big tombstones with skeletons hugging them and they are BIG. (Maybe they are called Monoliths?)

Be happy your record is 82.
Mine is..like...6. *Cries in a corner*

I think they're named Demonoliths.

I beat FFX last night though.
*Blows up the non-working Spoiler tags*
[color=white]I wanted to a few things before I challenged Sin. Like get a few legendary weapons (Even though they're supposed to be called "Celestial Weapons") and such.
Seymour was a bit tricky. I just wished I could have seen him >.<.
But the Mortiphasms were so screwy I didn't even bother with them. I felt stupid when I casted Reflect. But then i figured out how to sue the Mortiphasms and overdrived away. Magus Sister were very helpful.
The Jecht battle was...odd. Not what I expected. But a bit tough. Stupid Pogodas. *Blows them up* But when Jecht died, that was a sad moment too. Same tjing when Auron was sent.
Then the aeon part. Now, when it coes to video games, I'm a very emotional person. I almost didn't want to do it. But with a Holy spell from Yuna, the aeons went down.
Yu Yevon was really strange. I knew it would be something tiny, but a floating pillow? Stupid Curaga. I relized I should've casted Reflect on him, but my more powerful charcaters were Mages.
The ending was sad. But still awesome. Yuna's final words to Tidus, ("I love you") almost made me cry. And when he jumped off the airship, and saw Auron, Braska, and Jecht, was kind of a happy-yet-sad-moment.
Then Yuna whistlign before her speech was touching. And the speech was nice. But sad. *Gets teary-eyed*
And then after the incredibly long credits, that last seen was wonderful. I love this game! *Hugs it* [/color]

And now I finally found that Luca Theatre...^_^

Although Khimari's Spirit Lance adventure is going a bit strange. I have to get them in order, probably.

*grabs Hyper by the collar* YOU MUST TELL ME WHERE I CAN PLAY THE SPHERES FOR THE THEATER!
*crumples and wails*
When you buy the spheres, you're buying music and FMVs that you've already seen in the game, right? I hope so.

And I totally agree with all your comments, Hyper. I'm getting to Zanarkand again (in Mt. Gagazet right now), and I'm falling in love with this game all over again. People can say what they want, but the graphics are so good that I almost feel like I'm in another world, really.
Auron. :love:

Well go to Luca, first.
Yuo should be in that maina rea with the people behind the counter.
Exit that area, by going south. (Not into that round-a-bout dock area)
You should be headed towards the town area, on a long warf/bridge. Then, instead of going to the town area (With the bartender and all that), head upwards.
Yuo should see this weird shaped building. Go up to it and enter it. then just head to the back room, buy the spheres form the Penguin people, and go to the desk and talk.

Hopefully you understood that. ^_^

Well, I have to finish some business in Zanarkand before I can get back to Luca. You should know what I mean.

And the best Blitzball team, according to Excel compared data, anyway, should definitely include Brother and Naida (Miyu is good for me, and Tidus is give or take, 'specially with the Jecht Shot). (The game I used to hate is growing on me, bit by little bit.)
Question: is there anyway to prevent Team players from signing up with their team again? I'm just waiting to pounce on certain Pysche players, but they keep resigning with their team when their contract is up.

[color=003399]Psyches are crappy. Kilika is the best team after lvl.30...

When Nimrook(best goalie in the game, Psyches) has 1 game left, save. Then do a match. If he re-signs, reset and keep doing that. You can do that for anybody. Naida sucks too. Miyu blows later. Get Nimrook, he's the best through the whole game, any level.

[size=1]get on AIM and i'll give you all the best players and stuff... too lazy to type them here.[/size] [/color]

*thwaps him* At least you agree that Brother is decent. :p

Eh, I'm in Blitzball for as long as it takes to get all of Wakka's stuff. No one really tells me how long to stick it out for, though...so if someone could be so kind.

[size=1]My AIM sucks horribly right now...[/size]

[color=003399]Brother.... he's me least favorite character...

He can take [i]any[/i] team out, almost entirely by himself (Level 99 = 99 speed!!!) making the game really unfun. He levels up faster than everybody else, because he always has the ball. When he's about level 50, the rest of the players are about 40, rest of your team is about 20, he begins to suck out. So i just keep him as an extra, that way no one else gets him either ^^;;

He'll be fine for you though, you should get Wakka's Overdrives as League prizes fairly quick...

[size=1]*kicks Ginny's aye-eye-em*[/size] [/color]

Strange I don't remember any 'Brother', but the best player on my team was that al bhed salesperson Ropp...er....think he was al bhed. Ropp was a really good forward or whatever, and his pass and attack were always way up there. And of course whoever you give the ball to is going to level up faster than anyone else duh. As for Wakka's reels I think I played around 45 games before I had them all, but I'm not sure how many of those were leagues. If a reel wasn't the prize I just tried again later. And the Jecht shot was great when there were multiple defenders around, but if you have an open shot, always go with the....er....crap I forget the name of it, it's the special shot Tidus starts w/ where he does a pseudo-backflip and kicks it, anyway if you can time that one right it'll increase your Shot power by a lot more than the jecht shot, usually can get it around 15-20 higher I think.