OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy X

stratigyless

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desbreko once told me that, after each blitzball game, if someone's contract is ended, go grab them. If not, and if it's someone you REALLY want, you have to restart from your last save, and play through the game again to get the player.

Other than that...eh. I know, it's a pain in the butt.

[color=003399][size=1]Actually that was me. Earlier in this thread :p. Though 'sko might'a told you too...

Look a little ways back in the thread, i explain all about Blitzball, and grabbing players i think.[/color][/size]

• 1 month later...
Since some of you may not have played far enough to get to Sin, I'm gonna enclose the whole problem in spoiler tags, then nobody can accuse me of spoiling anything ;)

[spoiler]Basically... I've shot both Sin's arms off, destroyed the core, and seen him go down in a wonderful plume of blue smoke.

But now I'm stuck. It's the part where Sin "draws in" the ship, and his overdrive ups everytime he does. His HP is something like 140000 and I just can't kill him quick enough -- and his overdrive spells instant game-over, even if it's an aeon in play at the time.

All the FAQs and Walkthroughs I've seen say how you should blast him with Anima's Overdrive, then with the Magus Sisters... and that should render Sin defeated. But I don't have Anima or the Magus Sisters. I don't think I can even go back to get Anima, so I'm pretty much stuffed.

Can I go back to get Anima or the Magus Sisters from this point in the game? If so... how? Or are there any other methods of beating Sin?[/spoiler]

Any suggestions? I'm desperate!! O_______o;;

[color=indigo]Combined this with the other FFX help thread. - Desbreko[/color]

This is only if you want to get the Aeons, it makes the rest a piece of cake, aswell.

Directly from the old FFX help thread, by me:

"[spoiler]You remember all them destruction spheres in the Trials? Well you need to get one treasure from each temple by using these. Don't panic yet, you can go back and get them after visiting Highbridge. You can't ever go back to Bevelle Temple, but thats OK, since you have to get the Destruction Sphere there to continue.

You remember the "14X 57Y" (Airship Coordinates) place i posted up earlier? Baaj Temple? Well, i'm getting ahead of myself though you will need that later.

Go alllllll the way back to the Zanarkand puzzles at the end, and you'll find a new puzzle. Figure out the puzzle (i can't remember it that good, think it's the white square one?) and then go to Baaj Temple. You have to fight a boss with Tidus, Wakka and Rikku underwater, after that go into the temple and touch all the statues. They should all light up. Poof! Talk, talk, talk, talk, Get Anima.

If you want to know how to get the Magus Sisters, i'll post that later, this is long enough o_O.

And no, you should have all the Celestial Weapons before fighting Sin, makes things alot eaiser, though if you like a challenge, go ahead!"

Magus Sisters, in my FFX notes:

"First of all, get Yojimbo and Anima. Theng go to Remiem Temple in the Calm Lands. Defeat some of Belgemine's Aeons, the only required ones are Valefor, Ifrit, Ixion, Shiva, and Bahamut then you get the Flower Scepter.

Thengo to Mt. Gagazet and capture Bandersnatch, Bashura, Grat, Behemoth, Grenade, Dark Flan, Ahriman, Mandragora, Achelous, Splasher, Maelspike, and Grendel.

The monster Arean guy'll give you the Blossom Crown for them. Go to Remiem Temple and use the 2 key items to break the seal behind Belgemine. Voila! There's the mostr powerful Aeon in the game.[/spoiler]"

I was a right old FFX knowledgebox, lol. Any other questions, and just send an IM my way, i'm usually on.

[size=1][color=CC0000]Zeh!? Of all people.. *adds spoiler tags* -[b]Break[/b][/color][/size]

[COLOR=deeppink]You can.

[spoiler]To get Anima, simply revisit all the temples, and get all the chests by getting the destruction Spheres. You don't have to go back to Bevelle, since you should have all ready got it. After you've been to every temple except the Zanarkand temple, then find the Baaj temple on search on you map. Visit there, beat the giant Fish (wear some Stone-Proof armor) and activate the 5 statues there. Leave, and then go to Zanarkand, and get the chest there. Then, go back to the Baaj temple, and activate all the statues, and you've got it. [/spoiler]

I'll leave the Magus sisters to someone else, as I dont' remember all of it.

EDIT: I started to post this before Zeh posted, but I was distracted, so it took a very long time to post. ^_^[/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
Ok, about two weeks ago, i got FFX, which I must say is totaly great. Now, im about 12 hours into the game and i remembered when my friend got to this point, he told me about [spoiler]Anima[/spoiler] and some other secret Aeons. Now here lies my quetion: Could you guys tell me all the secret Aeons and how to get them? Please use spoilers as to not ruin the game for some people:).*i don't mind, my Aeon team is kinda weak...*

I can help in this category...

[spoiler]
you HAVE to have the the airship before you can get any of these

Anima: get ALL 6 destruction sphere treasures (besaid,kilika,djose,shiva,bevelle, and zanarkand) then go to the baaj temple and you'll have to fight a boss (this can be done easily by mixing "trio of 9999" then use attack reels/slice and dice/ blitz ace) then you enter the temple area and light up the six spheres in the room, then the seal will open and you can get anima.

Yojimbo: in the cave beneath gagazet go to the end of the cave and you;ll have to fight him, then enter the chamer of the fayth and choose the 3rd option when given a choice, then pay is price or haggle with him or whatever but I recomend having about 300,000 gil to get him.

Magus Sisters: the sisters are really easy to get, just capture at least 1 of each of the feinds in gagazet to get the blossom crown. then beat the summoner's Bahumat at the remiem temple (it's behind the broken bridge, you need a chocobo) to get the flower scepter then use the items to break the seal behind the summoner and there you go.
[/spoiler]

hope that helps.

edit: fixed a few little errors

Heh, just going into deeper detail of what Razzamatazz has--don't mind me.

[spoiler]
ANIMA
As pointed out, you need the special items from each temple via Destruction Spheres. They are:
Besaid-Rod of Wisdom
Kilika-Red Armlet
Djose-Magic Sphere
Macalania-Luck Sphere
Bevelle-HP Sphere, I believe; it is incredibly important to get the item here--you [i]cannot[/i] return to the Bevelle Temple once you have left. The good news is, you generally cannot complete the Temple without getting the item, so you should have it.
Zanarkand Dome-Magistal Rod. After defeating Yunalesca and getting the airship, go back into the Dome--a new Tetris like puzzle appears. Simply solve it (annoying but doable), then use the Destruction Sphere to get the last item.
Go to Baaj Temple, defeat Geosgaeno as described (Rikku's Mix-Gambler Spirits and Shining Gem for Trio of 9999), but make sure to be protected against Stone. If he hits you with his petrify attack, it's instant kill in the water.
Inside the Temple, step by each statue, and they should light up. Once each statue has lit up, the door to the Room of the Fayth will open, Anima's fayth, will tell her story, and then she is yours! (Use Anima in the final battle against Seymour and listen to how he reacts.)

YOJIMBO
Frankly, I think this Aeon's a waste, but here goes.
In the area that links the Calm Lands to Mt. Gagazet, there are two bridges, one of which you can walk under. Do so and find the Cave of the Stolen Fayth (it will be on the left). The fiends in the Cave are a little more difficult, so be ready!
Defeat the Summoner's Yojimbo (using magic or Bahamut helps), then negotiate his fee.
Chose "To defeat the most powerful of enemies."
Whatever he asks, offer half of it plus one Gil. Ie, if he asks for 100gil, offer 51 gil. After his next offer, raise your bid by one Gil. I never haggled terribly long--I always goofed this part, but I was able to "buy" him. You have to keep paying him to do anything in battle, which I think makes Yojimbo a rather sorry Aeon.

MAGUS SISTERS
First, capture every fiend on Mt. Gagazet (I forget if it's one of every kind or the Arena ten of every kind). The Arena Owner gives you the Blossom Crown.
Now, in order to get the Magus Sisters, you must have Anima and Yojimbo. Borrow a Chocobo in the Calm Lands, then walk it toward the very bottom right of the screen. Look for a yellow feather, and this will cause the Chocobo to jump to another area. (This is also how you go about getting the Celestial Mirror.)
Go into the Temple where Belgemine waits. Defeat each of her Aeons (I usually like to walk in with Yuna and all her Aeons in Overdrive--Grand Summon allows you to call an Aeon in full Overdrive, and if it was in Overdrive anyway, it gets to use the Overdrive twice!); after Bahamut, she will give you the Flower Scepter. However, you need to defeat ALL her Aeons. You will get the Magus Sisters, and a chance to defeat Belgemine's Magus Sisters. Do so, because you will get an extremely important item.[/spoiler]

Hope that helps! =)

can somebody help me out with some stuff on ffx?
okay here's the problem. i am almost goin to fight the big battle with sin (ive already beaten him on the airship) towards the end of the game. problem is my friend told me i should probably get lulu's balck magic spell ultima. now to get it i need 3lvl 4 key spheres. where can i get them. i have plenty of the others just no lvl 4's.:flaming: so right now im kinda mad at it and i am refusing to even turn my ps2 on. ive been lookin around for close to 4 hours and have found squatt.

[color=indigo]Merged this with the other FFX help thread. - Desbreko[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1] My first sugesstion would be to fight many battles in the Omega ruins. If you don't have the patience to do so, you can bribe a Chimera Brain from the Calmlands to gain roughly 2 Lvl. 4 key spheres. You will have to give up a hefty amount though; it's 196,000 gil for the bribe.[/color][/size]

Yeah, there aren't terribly many fiends waiting to drop Spheres for you. Omega Weapon [i]will[/i] drop 3 of them, so fight him if you haven't already. Also, run around inside Sin--I've picked up Lv.4 Spheres and have about 7 or 8 of them right now, though I don't recall from which fiend.

Ultima may be worth it (and it is--nonelemental on all enemies), but make sure you pick up Copycat for at least half your group. That's how I won my second go around at FFX. My final party was Auron, Yuna, and Rikku. Yuna DoubleCast Ultima, then both Rikku and Auron Copycatted her. Easy win. ^_~ (Though items that help you break HP/MP Limits or cast AutoLife/AutoMed are also useful.)

• 2 weeks later...
Heh, another FFX help question. I (finally) got a PS2 the other day and got HP2 and FFX, but I can't get my head round the Sphere Grid system. I'm basically just playing the game without upgrading anyone, I'm just on the South End of the Highroad, where Yuna can get into a Summoner's battle. And she keeps losing. Is that the point?

• 2 weeks later...
[color=crimson][size=1] *sigh* You [b]have[/b] to upgrade your characters. You'll be getting in a semi-hard boss battle soon, so they'll need to be up to par. I would suggest finding a map of the sphere grid and label of each persons slotted areas on the internet. (If you have the strategy guide, then you already have it in the "Summoner and Her Guardians" chapter.) Then, just follow the paths for each character.

In the summoner battle, I would suggest that both Yuna and Valefor be in overdrive before the beginning of the battle. (For a quick win. If you don't have the patience, just go for one of them being in overdrive.) Have Valefor perform Energy Ray quickly, and then watch Ifrit's attack pattern. (A regular attack, and then Meteor Strike.) Before each Meteor Strike, use Shield.

Lastly, don't perform Sonic Wings because it does little to nothing.

Hope that helped!

[b]-Edit-[/b]

Now I need help. I want to mix Rikku's trio of 9999 for the final bosses. (This'll be my third go at it) Does anyone know what I need?[/color][/size]

For Trio of 9999, it's [spoiler]Gambler Spirits and Shining Gem or Door To Tomorrowx2[/spoiler].

Spoilers for some, so highlight away.
Also, the only thing I am missing is [b]HyperNulAll[/b]. Does anyone know the combination for that one--it's the only one I am missing.

If anyone has a prob with the ones I listed below, let me know so I can edit, but I've had success so far.
Some Items can be switched out, such as any kind of elemental gem can replace the others, Electro Marbles-Fish Scales-Arctic Winds-Bomb Fragments can replace each other. Curtains can replace each other as well, and each item usually has a more powerful version of itself that can also be traded out (ie-Arctic Wind and Antarctic Wind, Sleeping Powder and Dream Powder, and so on). I tried to put the most common items in my combos.
Final Note before the combos--to get some of the items needed for these combos, simply complete the Arena sidequest in its entirity. You will have Shining Gems and Dark Matter and Doors to Tomorrow like crazy, I promise.

In the order given in the game:
Bombs/Grenades
[spoiler][color=red][b]Grenade[/b][/color]--Electro Marble and Fish
[color=red][b]Frag Grenade[/b][/color]--Power Spherex2
[color=red][b]Pineapple[/b][/color]--Electro Marble and Arctic Wind
[color=red][b]Potato Masher[/b][/color]--Lvl 2 Sphere and Power Sphere
[color=red][b]Cluster Bomb[/b][/color]--Shining Gem and Arctic Wind
[color=red][b]Tall Boy[/b][/color]--Grenade and Three Stars
[color=red][b]Blaster Mine[/b][/color]--Grenade and Antidote
[color=red][b]Hazardous Shell[/b][/color]--Poison Fang and Frag Grenade
[color=red][b]Calamity Bomb[/b][/color]--Mana Spring and Shining Gem
[color=red][b]Chaos Grenade[/b][/color]--Poison Fang and Door to Tomorrow[/spoiler]

Fire Elementals
[spoiler][color=red][b]Heat Blaster[/b][/color]--Antidote and Bomb Fragment
[color=red][b]Firestorm[/b][/color]--Fire Gem and Antidote
[color=red][b]Burning Soul[/b][/color]--Lvl 1 Sphere and Fire Gem
[color=red][b]Brimstone[/b][/color]--Silence Grenade and Bomb Fragment
[color=red][b]Abaddon Flame[/b][/color]--Silence Grenade and Fire Gem[/spoiler]

Ice Elementals
[spoiler][color=red][b]Snow Flurry[/b][/color]--Arctic Wind and Antidote
[color=red][b]IceFall/Ice Blizzard[/b][/color]--Ice Gem and Antidote
[color=red][b]Winter Storm[/b][/color]--Ice Gem and Lvl 1 Sphere
[color=red][b]Black Ice/Hazardous Ice[/b][/color]--Silence Grenade and Antarctic Wind
[color=red][b]Krysta[/b][/color]--Poison Fang and Ice Gem[/spoiler]

Thunder Elementals
[spoiler][color=red][b]Thunderbolt[/b][/color]--Electro Marble and Antidote
[color=red][b]Rolling Thunder[/b][/color]--Lightning Gem and Antidote
[color=red][b]Lightning Bolt[/b][/color]--Lvl 1 Sphere and Lightning Gem
[color=red][b]Electroshock[/b][/color]--Silence Grenade and Electro Marble
[color=red][b]Thunder Blast[/b][/color]--Poison Fang and Lightning Gem[/spoiler]

Water Elementals
[spoiler][color=red][b]Waterfall[/b][/color]--Antidote and Fish Scale
[color=red][b]Flash Flood[/b][/color]--Antidote and Water Gem
[color=red][b]Tidal Wave[/b][/color]--Lvl 1 Sphere and Water Gem
[color=red][b]Aqua Toxin[/b][/color]--Silence Grenade and Fish Scale
[color=red][b]Dark Rain[/b][/color]--Water Gem and Poison Fang[/spoiler]

NonElementals
[spoiler][color=red][b]Nega Burst[/b][/color]--Shadow Gem and Power Distiller or Shadow Gem and Ice Gem
[color=red][b]Black Hole[/b][/color]--Shadow Gem and Door to Tomorrow
[color=red][b]Supernova/Sun Burst[/b][/color]--Supreme Gemx2 or Dark Matter and Ice Gem[/spoiler]

Healing
[spoiler][color=red][b]Ultra Potion[/b][/color]--Potion and Power Distiller
[color=red][b]Panacea[/b][/color]--Potion and Dream Powder
[color=red][b]Ultra Cure[/b][/color]--Silence Grenade and Al Bhed Potion
[color=red][b]Mega Phoenix[/b][/color]--Phoenix Downx2
[color=red][b]Final Phoenix[/b][/color]--MegaPhoenixx2
[color=red][b]Elixir[/b][/color]--Antidote and Power Sphere
[color=red][b]Mega Elixir[/b][/color]--Sleep Grenade and Antidote
[color=red][b]Super Elixir[/b][/color]--Lvl 1 Sphere and Potion
[color=red][b]Final Elixir[/b][/color]--Lvl 1 Sphere and HiPotion[/spoiler]

Support
[spoiler][color=red][b]NulAll[/b][/color]--Potion and Ice Gem
[color=red][b]MegaNulAll[/b][/color]--HiPotion and Fire Gem
[color=red][b]HyperNulAll[/b][/color]--???
[color=red][b]UltraNulAll[/b][/color]--Chocobo Feather and Healing Water
[color=red][b]MightyWall[/b][/color]--Power Sphere and Power Distiller
[color=red][b]MightyG[/b][/color]--Al Bhed Potion and Lunar Curtain
[color=red][b]SuperMightyG[/b][/color]--Arctic Wind and Lunar Curtain
[color=red][b]HyperMightyG (by far, my fav)[/b][/color]--Lunar Curtain and Door To Tomorrow
[color=red][b]Vitality[/b][/color]--HiPotionx2
[color=red][b]MegaVitality[/b][/color]--Stamina Tablet and Lvl 1 Sphere
[color=red][b]HyperVitality[/b][/color]--Lvl 1 Sphere and Stamina Tonic
[color=red][b]Mana[/b][/color]--Ether and Potion
[color=red][b]Mega Mana[/b][/color]--Etherx2
[color=red][b]Hyper Mana[/b][/color]--Mana Tabletx2
[color=red][b]Freedom[/b][/color]--MegaPhoenix and Ether
[color=red][b]FreedomX[/b][/color]--Twin Stars and Stamina Spring
[color=red][b]Quartet of 9[/b][/color]--Lvl 1 Sphere and Door to Tomorrow
[color=red][b]Trio of 9999[/b][/color]--Gambler Spirits and Shining Gem or Door to Tomorrowx2
[color=red][b]Hero Drink[/b][/color]--Designer Wallet and Potion
[color=red][b]Miracle Drink[/b][/color]--Designer Waller and Ether
[color=red][b]Hot Spurs[/b][/color]--Three Stars and Shining Gem
[color=red][b]Eccentrick[/b][/color]--Mana Tablet and Door to Tomorrow[/spoiler]

Hope this helps! Join me next time as I discourse on the Sphere Grid! ^_^

[size=1][color=CC0000]I'm gonna merge this with the [i]original[/i] help thread, which evidently is still on the first page. Xra and Haze, you guys should have checked to see if there was an existing topic on FFX Help in this forum.

Next time you start another topic, check to see if there's something already on the first page of the forum. There's no point having two threads talking about exactly the same thing, despite different opinions in each.

Merged..[/size][/color]

OK, exposition time on the Sphere Grid. Let's see if I can do this without confusing anyone. *pulls out large Sphere Grid insert from her guide*

Originally in FF games, you leveled up by getting experience points. Once you had enough, you went up a level. I guess people got tired of waiting for levels to go up without much noticable change or without control over their characters development, because we got the Sphere Grid (which, in my mind, is one of the best leveling up programs I've ever seen). At the beginning of the game, you have the large Sphere Grid, and each character is placed in his or her own section. Sections contain abilities that focus on the core qualities of each character (Stength or Power Break for Auron, Speed or Sleep Buster for Tidus, Luck or Mug for Rikku, etc); they are also limited by the Level Locks (1, 2, 3, and 4) that border each section.

There are quite a number of different spheres, and you have to know which node on the Grid gets activated by which Sphere. Now, when you are on the Grid itself, and you can activate a node (indicated by the Use/Move menu), the game shows you this by highlighting usable Spheres. IE, if Tidus' current position is adjacent to a MP+20 node that has not been activated yet, the Mana Spheres you currently have will be highlighted and you will be prompted to use the Mana Sphere. You can choose not to, which makes the characters that much more customizable, and therefore, that much more suited to how you "grow" them.

If you cannot use a Sphere to activate a node at that time, the Use command on the Sphere Grid will be grayed out. The same goes for the Move command. When you go up a Sphere Level, you are able to move. Making use of your movements to get to the Sphere abilities you want is crucial, and again, the way you customize your characters.

Confused yet? A good way to get used to the grid is just to play around. The most common Spheres are Power (HP, Strength, Defense), Mana (MP, Magic, Magic Defense), Speed (Agility, Evasion, Accuracy), and Ability. Ability Spheres are not as common as the first three, but contain the power to activate white/black magic and skills (like Mug, Entrust, and Lancet, to name but a few). Because these four spheres are the easy to get, you can't go wrong with using them--enemies drop them after battles constantly (and you can buy and use Distillers if you are having trouble getting enough of one of those four). And while we are on the subject of battles, know that every character that has at least one turn in battle (even if only defending) will get AP (the Sphere Level points). So if you detest, say, Kimahri, and leave him out of battle a lot, that'll become prominent in the future; I know I have and he's painfully weak next to everyone else on my game.

If there's a node you cannot activate at this time, don't worry about it. Luck Nodes are hard to activate, because of the lack of Fortune Spheres floating around. Level Locks cannot be opened till much later in the game, but the transportion spheres can return you to just about any spot on the Sphere Grid, if you have the right ones.

And, oh yes, the game keeps track of where your characters have been. There is a color coded line for each character and each character leaves a colored dot of the node s/he activated.

Final Breakdown:
Power Sphere--HP, Strength, Defense
Mana Sphere--MP, Magic, Magic Defense
Speed--Agility, Evasion, Accuracy
Abilit--White Magic (like Holy), Black Magic (like Ultima), Skill Ability (like Mug), Special Ability (like Doublecast)
Fortune--Luck
Skill/Special/Black/White Magic--activate a Skill/Special/Black/White Magic node already activated by another character (in otherwords, if Lulu already got Firaga, you can use a White Magic Sphere while on Yuna to make Yuna learn Firaga. [i]Very[/i] awesome.).
Level 1/2/3/4--break a Level 1/2/3/4 lock permanently (lock becomes empty node).
HP/MP/Strength/Defense/Magic/MagicDef/Agility/Evasion/Accuracy/Luck--turns an empty node into the corresponding node, except stronger (IE, use a HP Sphere on an empty node and it will become a HP+3oo, more powerful than the common HP+2oo nodes. However, you still need the right Spheres to [i]activate[/i] the newly created node.).
Return--return to any spot previously at (anotherwords, if Auron was at point B, he could return to point A, provided that he had previously activated point A).
Friend--jump to any team mate's current location on Grid.
Teleport--jump to any node already activated by a team mate 9 (if Yuna had activated Holy already, Auron could jump to Holy, then use a Mana Sphere to activate it).
There's a few others, but I have yet to find them in the game, and that's all right--I've nearly activated everything for everyone on the Grid. I have waaaaaaaaay too much free time, lol.

So again, experiment. Early in the game, you don't have much choice, so you really can't go wrong. But you've [i]got[/i] to understand the Grid if you hope make your people stronger.

The Beauty of Sphere Grid--Ginny's Auron
HP: 13,ooo+
Fastest, strongest, highest evasion and accuracy of everyone. 2nd highest luck, MP; middler on magic (hey, he started out sucky on magic, so :p).
Knows: Use, Flee, Pray, Cheer, Aim, Guard, Sentinel, Steal, Threaten, Provoke, Entrust, Copycat, Doublecast.
Dark Attack, Dark Buster, Silence Attack, Silence Buster, Sleep Attack, Sleep Buster, Delay Attack, Delay Buster, Zombie Attack, Power Break, Magic Break, Armor Break, Mental Break, Mug (teach this to him--it is PERFECT), Quick Hit.
All White and Black Magic.

My Auron can beat up your Auron. :p

does anyone know how to get "into" sin? i can't beat the thing you have to beat. plz help

[size=1][color=CC0000]1) Clean up your posts a bit, 2) put spoiler tags ([spoiler][ /spoiler]) in your post when you're spoiling the game for others, and 3) don't be so vague when asking for help. Thanks. [b]-Break[/b][/size][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
[spoiler]To get inside Sin..... When you beat Yunalesca, sin appears. Then when you get into the airship you have the selcetion of going to various places, places you have been before. I suggest you get all of your aeons into overdirve. If you have Anima and The Magus sisters then you're set. If you don't... then check an FAQ on how to get all of them. First talk to Cid. He pulls up a selection list (I know you can'tfly the airship. But that is for mapping obsticals. Like the fact that you can walk to the other side of Spira in 30-40 hours. Spacing would be dificult.). The list will say Sin-new on it. Click on that and you move to sin. First you must battle his wings, which I think is the easyist battle in the game. After you are done with the wings, you have destroy the "core". After defeating a sinspawn on sin's back and elliminateing the core, sin confronts The ship, head on. This is when it gets tough. Use Rikku's, or Tidus's command to move the ship close to sin. The first time I beat the game, I used Anima's overdrive, dissmissed him, then took out the Magus Sisters. They finished sin's head off. (100,000 Hp.) Then sin starts to glow a blue color. The ship fly's into it. Fight..... can't tell you. Then go up agaist slightly hard enemies. After that you fight the main boss, Can't tell you what it is. >.>[/spoiler]

I hoped that helped.

~Xaru

alright folks. . . im back once again. my problem is that i am bout to go up against the sin that has giga-graviton. i know i could beat it with all the good stuff but. . . .i dont have any. you seei dont have copycat, ultima, holy, bio, or any of the extra aeons like [spoiler] the magus sisters, yojimbo, or anima[/spoiler] and i cannot beat [spoiler]the omega weapon much less get anywhere near him. i die on the "easy" guys that aren't so easy[/spoiler]. if anybody who has beaten the game can tell me how i can beef up my characters. . other than just running around for a while to boost up levels. . . ive been doing that for about 5 hours now. i would really really really really appreciate it and be eternally grateful to you.
~haze

Forget the Aeons, if you powerup enough people's weapons so that they can break max damage that'll make the fight easier. I'm thinking the giga-graviton-using Sin was the one you fight that keeps sucking you in, I might be wrong tho it's been a while. Anyway with powered up weapons you should be able to easily do over 100,000 once he gets close enough to hit with blitz ace and Auron's overdrives. Ultima and Copycat are strong but against bosses with that much HP, you can do more damage with physical moves.

• 3 weeks later...
Im trying to find the lady on the calm plains with the chocobos but she keeps moving i know of 2 places she hangs thats near the egde of the calm plains to the shouth and near the place where u jump with your chocobo to get to the remien temple.

if u know of any other places she hangs out please tell me

[size=1][color=CC0000]I merged your thread with the exisitng FFX Help Thread. In future, any new thread that you wanna post should be posted in a topic relevant to the thread that already exists. Thank you. -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]