OtakuBoards

PS2 Quiz!

BigCajones

[COLOR=darkblue]Well I can't find a thread like this, but I'm sorry if one has already be made in Sony forum!

Basically someone asks a question and then whoever answers it correctly asks the next question about the playstation consoles or its games. If there is a challenging question everyone is stuck on then just move on to another question while still guessing. :)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=firebrick]I'll start us off with a nice and easy question, well especially to all you Metal Gear Solid fans - What did Solid Snake call himself (Secret Identity so it wouldn't blow his cover) in the beginning of MGS2 when you first meet him as Raiden?[/COLOR]

[center][b]Have fun ... :demon:[/b][/center]

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i]
[B]*cough*

[spoiler]Plisken[/spoiler]

Well what happens to Lui Kang at the begging of Mortal Kombat : Deadly Alliance?

:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue][spoiler]Shang Tsung and Quan Chi kill him! Yes![/spoiler]

What happens to Jehuty at the end of [i]Zone of the Enders[/i]?[/color][/font]

Yeah your right.

I think his name is Dante, but I don't know whether he has any other names so I will leave it like this.

Question (forget about it if I'm wrong): In Devil May Cry 2, who is the other main character you get to control?

Edit: corrects self there are actually only 24 characters on SSB:M. *slaps meself for being a dumbhead* It's too late now sorry about that! :worried:

[size=1][color=darkblue][quote]Console Quiz! (not just PS2 questions)[/quote] Hmm...O.k But...[quote]all based around the PS2 and its games[/quote] Ah, you see...[quote](as this is a console quiz)[/quote] Eek, brain is too small. Quiz has weird rules...Oh, and it's 24 including hidden characters.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hmm ok. I think that you get to play is Peach, Yoshi, Mario, Wario, Luigi, Waluigi, Plum and Donkey Kong. Tell me if I'm right.

Ok a question, perhaps this will be of a question. In Tekken 4, what occurs in the ending cut scene when you finish the game with Christy?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

For Zidane's question.

[spoiler]Eddy appears in the audience, and she hugs him.[/spoiler]

How many characters are there in Marvel Vs. Capcom 2?