OtakuBoards

PS2 Quiz!

BigCajones

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Tick Tock Tick Tock' ... Ahh yes I remember this name distinctively well for some reason; probably due to someone having there screen name as it on MSN messenger. Now back to the question would it happen to be El Burro of the Diablos or something on the lines of that?

errr *runs out of ideas* ... What '[b]MAIN[/b]' characters can you play as on FFX (Final Fantasy X- not including aeons)? :confused:

Hence [b]MAIN[/b] meaning characters you go around with not ones you get the opportunity to play with the odd occasion. :toothy:

Guest QuickSilver
Rikku, Lulu, Tidus, Auron, Wakka, Kimarhi, Yuna

*thinks of question*

How many Magic induced weapons can you have has Jubei on Onimusha 2?

Isn't there five you can get, because the first sword you start with doesn't have any magic if I remember right. Hmm thunder sword, ice spear, wind blade (kind of thing), ground hammer and the Rekka Ken (fire sword) plus the original you start with!

Question: Who is the professor in Luigi's Mansion?

Guest jack227
letz see if anyone knows this-- in gta vice city whats is the colonel's name that u work for in the first island??

[color=darkblue]You need to answer the previous question first before you can ask another one.

R.T.[/color]

Guest QuickSilver
i thought this was surposed to be a PS2 quiz. anyway the answer is Professor E. Gadd i thinks.

now for my question - name all of the characters you can have in Tekken 4 (including secrets) sorry the question is easy but my brain is not functioning properly at the moment

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by super goku [/i]
[B]i thought this was surposed to be a PS2 quiz.[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, let's keep this on topic people.

Having said that, I'm not too sure that I'm keen on a question asking participants to name every character in Tekken 4, since it's easy to answer just by looking up. Don't get me wrong--there are numerous members here who can answer the question without cheating, but it would be preferable to ask reasonably creative questions that delve deeper into the game's specifics. ;)

Just to get straight I ment to do a console quiz, but I stupidly named it a PS2 quiz! I edited the thread, but couldn't change the name so you can ask questions on any console you want! Sorry for any inconvience and I'm not a big Tekken fan so I don't know the answer. :(

Okay, I understand.

Nonetheless, I believe that we should keep this thread exclusive to Playstation trivia. There's already an Xbox quiz in the Microsoft forum and although cross platform talk is tolerated here, I think that we should limit this particular thread to Sony-related discussion to be fair. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by super goku [/i]
[B]i thought this was surposed to be a PS2 quiz. anyway the answer is Professor E. Gadd i thinks.

now for my question - name all of the characters you can have in Tekken 4 (including secrets) sorry the question is easy but my brain is not functioning properly at the moment [/B][/QUOTE]

Kuma/panda
Hwoarang
Yoshimitsu
Julia
Lee/violet
Ling/miharu
Marduk
Lei
Kazuya
Paul
Jin
Nina
Christie/eddy
Steve
Bryan
Heihachi
King
Law
Combot

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twinzam v [/i]
[B]You fight solidus

In Kingdom hearts, How many cups are there in the collisium [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] [i]Three[/i][Edit]4[/Edit], I believe.

In MGS2: SL, explain what you get for getting all of the dog tags, how many there are, and the relative location where you can find them in the game.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] [i]Three[/i], I believe.

In MGS2: SL, explain what you get for getting all of the dog tags, how many there are, and the relative location where you can find them in the game.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

actually there are 4 Phil, Pegasus, Herculeas and Hades

Answer to your question

393 in toltal

You get them off the guards and some Characters

You get the blue wig if you get all of the dog tags