BigCajones

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GhostofSalvtore [/i]
[B]hmm
Triads,Collins Gang,Yardies, and Bethnal Green Mob. Me thinks.[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=orangered]Yes that is correct, unless you count the police force as a group of people you go against, but no worries.

PikasElbow you are suppose to ask a question after answering someone elses question unless your unsure whether it's right or wrong. You sounded pretty sure so I will keep this quiz flowing.

Question: What places do you travel through on Timesplitters 2 (on the nine time travelling levels) and what year is each level based on?[/COLOR]

Oh sorry, I didn't know. And jeez, just couldn't ask a yes or no question could ya? Anyways here's the answer:

Siberia: 1990
Chicago: 1932
Notre Dame: 1895
Return to Planet X: 2280
NeoTokyo: 2019
Wild West: 1853
Atom Smasher: 1972
Robot Factory: 2315
Space Station: 2401

There is also an Aztec level but I don't think it said the year. I'm not quite sure if I'm right so I'll just hold my question.

1) Street Outfit [You start with this]
2) Soriee Outfit
3) Coveralls
4) Casual
5) Havana Outfit
6) Tracksuit
7) Country Club Outfit
8) Cop Outfit
9) Bank Job Outfit
10) Mr. Vercetti Outfit

Easy question; Who is Cortez leaving Vice City because of?

[size=1]Edit: Oops, oh yeah. One more suit; 11) 'Frankie' ;P[/size]

ARGH! I knew the answer to this, but my internet keeps playing up so I couldn?t post. :mad: Oh and by the way you were correct Pika. :)

*Inputs question to keep the quiz flowing*: What is the Yu-Gi-Oh game going to be called when it comes out on the PS2 and who is it developed by?

Blade you can still ask your question when you have thought of it! :toothy:

u mean Yu-Gi-Oh: The Duelists of the Roses by Konami?

ed: hmm, Ghost beat me... 'doh

Alias is the demo xpert in RF2

Q; What was the title of the bonus disk u recieved w/[parasite eve] for the ps1?
Bonus: What does it have on it?

if u do wanna answer a ps2 question...
[SIZE=1]how many ps2 games have ps2 sequels? lol.. j/k
real question: when was the ps2 released in the US?... Bonus:and what were the ps2 games released in the US during the 1st month?[/SIZE]

Your allowed to ask anything on Playstation by the way, it was just called PS2 quiz. Read the thread start page.

Score would be interesting but I don't know who would do it hmmm? So carry on with both questions as they were asked at the same time and Blade you still have to ask yours! :smirk:

Okay here's my question..

Q) In Smackdown 3:Just Bring it! How do you score points in an Ironman match???(easy question..)

If you don't hear from me telling you your answer is correct I am sure BigCajones can verify it for you!!!;)

Regards
Blade:naughty:

Actually you can pin your opponent, make him submit, and get disqualified to give your opponent another point, but GhostofSalvtore (GoS) when your ready you can input a question! :)

[b]EDIT: The other question done by Kmjk is: What was the title of the bonus disk u recieved w/[parasite eve] for the ps1?
Bonus: What does it have on it?[/b]