OtakuBoards

X Box Quiz

Bing

[size=1][color=darkblue] Ah what the hells, there is one in nearly every other forum, so here it goes.
You should know the rules, but if you don't, then here it goes. I will ask a question, the next person then answers, and puts out another questions. Now, questions can be to do with games AND the console itself. You can't make questions extremely difficult, like 'What color is Beat's socks in JSRF?', or extremely easily, for example 'What letter is on the blue controller button?'.
Right, hope you all understand, so here it goes with an easier one to get the ball rolling if you get what I mean!

In Splinter Cell, what is the name of the character you control?[/color][/size]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B]
Question: What is Halo's main character called? [/B][/QUOTE]

Answer:He is called Master Chief!!!

Question: What two character have a ninjistu fighting style in Dead or Alive 3?

Regards
Blade:naughty:

[size=1][color=darkblue]Answer: Those two characters would be Hayate and Ayane. They do, however, use two different styles on Ninjitsu.
Question:What 3 artists/skater do you start with on Jet Set Radio Future?[/color][/size]

Right well when you get in the Warthog [spoiler]you are given 6 minutes and then Cortana tells you to stop at the bridge, but you have to carry on and you get an extra 1 and a half minutes I believe.[/spoiler] It's not too much of a spoiler, but hey. :)

Well as for a question I will just repeat my one that didn't get answered: [b]What's the first Rareware game coming on the X-Box?[/b]:demon: