The Latest Episode of Yu-Gi-Oh

DeathBug

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Snodin [/i]
[B]I KNOW WHO IT IS!!!

...At least I think I know. The manga explains that in Egypt, some priests tried to control "Kas," or people who represented a card monster's spirit or something. That girl was the Ka of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. [/B][/QUOTE]
Kind of- 'Ka's are spirits within the people rather than the people representing something. For those who haven't read it and wanna know, in the Ancient Egypt arc of the manga, [spoiler]Priest Seto discovers the girl (called Kisara, I think) while looking for Theif Bakura. This Ka is incredibly strong and Seto even believes it to surpass God. He wants to own this particular Ka, but for him to possess it requires Kisara to die so he can seal it in a stone tablet.[/spoiler] Some things don't change do they?

Guest Altron Gundam
That is partially correct.

Priest Seto's father is the one who is pushing Kaiba to take the Blue-Eyes White Dragon Ka. As of right now in the magna, Kaiba controls the Dious ka which isn't even near to that power. Kaiba and the other priests are defeated by thief Bakura's Diabound ka, which has also defeated The Saint Dragon - Osiris.

Currently, Pharaoh Yuugi is facing the thief Bakura in his "memory world" within the millenium puzzle.

Ok correct me if I'm wrong but how can they start showing Journey to the Shadow Realm or whatever they're calling it before they finish the end of the Battle City Finals held at Alcatraz Island. If I'm not mistaken first comes the ending of the BCF at Alcatraz then they go into the virtual reality and battle the BIG 5 again then it's the Noah Arc, correct me if I'm wrong. I may be mistaken so please like I said correct me if I am wrong.

Also although some say they don't even wanna see how they do the 1 TURN KILL to be honest I'm anxious to see how they mess and screw it up. The thing I don't see how they're gonna be able to edit is out is BMG's panties when he summons her during the Malik/Yugi battle. But knowing 4Kids! they'll find some way around it.

They do have the virtual world #2 (or w/e) in between the finals. I don't get it either (seeing as I haven't read/seen it). But I bet it happens in the middle of the finals because Noa interupted them or something.

Altron Gundam, what chapter of the Ancient Egypt Arc are you at? Currently I believe that the Pharoah and his preists are battleing Bakura, but I think that was around Ch. 18 or so, and Jenniyah has it up to...20 I think. (You do read them at Jenniyah's Scanlations right?) Maybe I should read some more of it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shadowfire [/i]
[B]Ok correct me if I'm wrong but how can they start showing Journey to the Shadow Realm or whatever they're calling it before they finish the end of the Battle City Finals held at Alcatraz Island. If I'm not mistaken first comes the ending of the BCF at Alcatraz then they go into the virtual reality and battle the BIG 5 again then it's the Noah Arc, correct me if I'm wrong. I may be mistaken so please like I said correct me if I am wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]
That "Journey To The Shadow Realm" begins right after One Turn KILL(which will be aired at 8:00am next week)and lasts for about 22 episodes, and then it goes to the Alcatraz Tower saga. Basically this "Journey To The Shadow Realm" is somewhat tellin the story of Alcatraz Tower and all that other stuff. But yeah, thats how they're gonna show it.

But after Alcatraz Tower is the Doom Organization saga, so you probably saw reruns of the Noa saga right after Alcatraz Tower, thus is why you thought it was after it.

Okay, I think I confused some folks. lol

Dude what was up with that episode. I had to miss the premiere of "enter the shadow realm" so I couldn't see how they did that episode but the Malik/Bakura battle? What did they do to that episode. One Turn Kill into Instant Attack. Also if I remember right they shortened the Ra attack on Bakura. They change Dark Ruler Ha Des to just Dark Ruler. Point-to-Point transfer. I don't know the true name of that ability but I'm sure it's not P2P transfer. Also the usual stuff that's already been seen, necrofear's broken doll, millinium rod's dagger, odion to shadow realm instead of killing him. I don't think I want to hear the rest of Ra's special abilities as I'm sure they're gonna mess them up as well.

(P.S.) If you want to look and see how they're gonna re-name and edit stuff in other episodes go to this link...[url]http://www.tvtome.com/YuGiOh/season1.html[/url]

Yeah man, its a shame that they took out and changed SOOOO much in what WAS my favorite episode of Yu-Gi-Oh!.

They took out when he was supposed to be speaking in Hieratic to begin the One Turn KILL. And that name that he called it.."Point To Point Tranfer"...that is nothin but..BLEH! They took out when Bakura was burned to a crisp(well, basically anyway), and whats up with them turning the fire pink? Now that was just stupid. I got so disgusted with that episode...I dont even wanna talk about no more of it.

But now I'll give them credit, the "Enter The Shadow Realm" first episode was pretty decent. They went on ahead and made a new opening, and for the first time, they didnt use not 1 clip of any of the original Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! openings. This opening was completely made with sceens from the Noa saga. And they put it together pretty well. Showing Honda's dark side(which you'll see what I mean by that later), clips of Kaiba battling Jinzo, all of the members of the Big 5, and alot of other pretty decent stuff. Even showed Exodia Necros in it. And thhis time they made their own little ending to the intro. Remember in season 1 of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! openings(plus at the end of the rest of the dub openings), it would show him raise his card up and then have Black Magician, Celtic Guardian, yada yada yada on his side and then have Exodia in the background. Well now they made it different. It still has Black Magician and Celtic Guardian in it, but theres 2 other new monsters in it and instead of Exodia in the background, it has Osiris(Slifer for you dubbies). But the intro was pretty hot. Still used the Battle City beat though.

Unfortunatly though, Malik and Bakura and no one else that was in Battle City and Battle Blimp and those that are going to be in Alcatraz tower was in the opening. Just those from the Noa saga.

Oh, and speaking of Alcatraz Tower...it looks like thats not gonna be the name of that tower. :( Oh well, guess we'll have to live with it.

But anyway, thats my rant.

After that rant, I've decided that I hate children's networks that show anime. They always edit the episodes so they're "appropriate for children." Children are watching murder movies at the age of 5! Ugh, I hate the fact that I can't get the DVD's for animes. There's always the manga...

Speaking about the manga, they're almost at where the anime series began with Yu-Gi beating Kaiba with Exodia then they'll explain a lot about [spoiler]Kaiba and his stepfather who he killed.[/spoiler] Just thought I might tell some of those who are Kaiba fans.

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Added spoiler tags -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i]
[B]They took out when he was supposed to be speaking in Hieratic to begin the One Turn KILL. And that name that he called it.."Point To Point Tranfer"...that is nothin but..BLEH! They took out when Bakura was burned to a crisp(well, basically anyway), and whats up with them turning the fire pink? Now that was just stupid. I got so disgusted with that episode...I dont even wanna talk about no more of it.[/B][/QUOTE]

Pink fire... *shudders* That was creepy. Oo; But they did let Y. Bakura keep his "I am darkness" line.

[QUOTE][B]But now I'll give them credit, the "Enter The Shadow Realm" first episode was pretty decent. They went on ahead and made a new opening, and for the first time, they didnt use not 1 clip of any of the original Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! openings. This opening was completely made with sceens from the Noa saga. And they put it together pretty well. Showing Honda's dark side(which you'll see what I mean by that later), clips of Kaiba battling Jinzo, all of the members of the Big 5, and alot of other pretty decent stuff. Even showed Exodia Necros in it. And thhis time they made their own little ending to the intro. Remember in season 1 of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! openings(plus at the end of the rest of the dub openings), it would show him raise his card up and then have Black Magician, Celtic Guardian, yada yada yada on his side and then have Exodia in the background. Well now they made it different. It still has Black Magician and Celtic Guardian in it, but theres 2 other new monsters in it and instead of Exodia in the background, it has Osiris(Slifer for you dubbies). But the intro was pretty hot. Still used the Battle City beat though.[/B][/QUOTE]

I loved the new intro as well, except... no Bakura. Or Marik. This saddens me.

[QUOTE][B]Oh, and speaking of Alcatraz Tower...it looks like thats not gonna be the name of that tower. :( Oh well, guess we'll have to live with it.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Battle Tower. I do belive that is the name of Alcatraz now. Oo;

Random Quotes:
Marik: But I thought I knew all of Ra's secrets!
Y. Bakura: Apparently you don't.

Duke:(to Tristan)You're not a duelest!
Tristan: Well no one else had to know that Dicey Boy.

Tea: Kaiba? Did you just change your outfit or something? Wha-aaa? You! He!
Kaiba: Relax, it's just a hologram. I always used to create virtual copies of myself to duel against.
Joey: Why duel against yourself?
Kaiba: Who better?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bandit Joeykuba [/i]
[B]Oo; But they did let Y. Bakura keep his "I am darkness" line. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm quite glad that they did. At least I know that, at last, they let him reveal that.

[QUOTE]I loved the new intro as well, except... no Bakura. Or Marik. This saddens me.[/B][/QUOTE]

No Bakura? Or Marik? That is one rediculous(sp?) shove to them! Afterall, evil people need more credit... *hugs Marik and Bakura plushies*

Ya know I saw the re-show of the beginning of the Naoh saga today ( I missed it when they first shown it) and theres 1 line I noticed that I couldn't believe they let it stay in. Kaiba says something like .. " I'm not gonna let a pre-pubecent kid boss me around " or something to that nature. The thing is he said pre- pubecent. I thought everything related to things like that would be cut or dubbed different. Either they're easing up or no one around there knows what pre-pubecent means.

[color=green]Pre-pubecent means not having reached puberty yet... I don't see the big deal.

I suddenly find myself very behind, I've slept through all 4 episodes from the last 2 weeks...Now I'm all confused. Mostly I want to know what happened to Y. Bakura and the real Malik.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Molleta [/i]
[B][color=green]Mostly I want to know what happened to Y. Bakura and the real Malik.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Malik is taking shelter within Anzu's body now while Bakura is stuck inside of the Sennin Puzzle. You wont see Bakura again for a loooong time. He makes like a 1 second appearance at the very end of Alcatraz Tower, but he just says like 2 words and laughs after [spoiler]Yugi gets all 3 of the Kami No Cardo's(God Cards)[/spoiler]. Ryo Bakura is also in that episode, but only for like...a minute(eatin a friggen banana. lol) But he hasnt made a full appearance since that episode, not even in the Doom Organization saga. I'm guessin he wont be back until they animate the Ancient Egyptian saga(IF they choose to animate that.). But its been almost a good 100 episodes since he's been seen. :( Okay, maybe not that far since they're only on Episode 180 in Japan right now. So maybe its been about 82 or 83 eps since he's been seen.

Just thought I'd let all of my fellow Bakura fans know that. :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by IloveBebop [/i]
[B]That reminded me, what happened between the real Marik and Ishizu? What did he ask her to do? [/B][/QUOTE]

I assume it was to help move Odion before Y. Marik got to him first.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Burori[/i]
[B] So what happened in the out come of Bakura's and Marik's battle? I missed that one episode gerr![/B][/QUOTE]

For a slightly more detailed answer, see J17's post, but to put it simply, Bakura and Marik got fried by Ra.

I don't know how he can be so obsessed with penguins. I also don't understand how someon's two loves can be penguins and numbers... That [b]was[/b] extremely funny, though. I kept yelling "Penguins!"

By the way, how do you think an all penguin theme park would turn out? It just seems so interesting...

[QUOTE][b]PENGUINS!!! OMG[/QUOTE][/B]

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]I deleted this post because it was utterly pointless and against the rules. Regardless of whether or not it's actually relevant to the Latest Episode of Yu-Gi-Oh it still neds explanation. Don't post like this again.

And please don't encourage off-topic discussion, ILoveBebop. This isn't about penguin-related theme parks.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

Sorry. I got hyper because of the revival of penguins.

I think that he was a bit overly obsessed. Afterall, before he became obsessed with penguins, all he did was count things. True, it is the thing an accountant would do (although he was probably unaware of becoming an accountant at the time), but that's just sad...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HeroBear [/i]
[B]What was the name of that giant snake monster Deepsea warrior used against Yugi? [/B][/QUOTE]

I belive it was something along the lines of Raonbow Serpent or something like that. Can't remeber the atk/def points.

Did any one notice Yugi called The Celtic Guardian , The Obnoxious Celtic Guardian during the duel with Deep Sea Warrior.

A penguin. A friggin penguin. Who ever thought of making Big 2 a Nightmare Penguin must have not took their medication that day. They could've made him something cooler, but when you see the story of his youth that sorta does go with him being a penguin. If he's a penguin with Deck Master ability to raise Water/Aqua monsters atk/def, you'd think he'd have the 2 penguin cards P.Knight, and P. Soldier, but well we'll see.