OtakuBoards

The Latest Episode of Yu-Gi-Oh

DeathBug

Bakura leaves the hospitol, (after scaring Grandpa, like Bandit keeps saying..;) ) He steals a duel disk and hears about duels in a cemetary.
He heads there and finds Bandit Kieth's old henchmen scaring people and stealing their locator cards. (They have five already.) Bakura duels Bonz and wins, then traps them in the Shadow REalm.

Bakura now has enough cards to enter the Battle City finals and win Marik the cards he wants. (Of course, if he does, Bakura will be given all the Millenium Items, and Marik will have the Pharoah power, etc...)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically:

We see Bakura in the hospital bed, groaning and whincing. We go to this dream-like meeting place, where Marik stands. Marik says something about it almost being complete when Yami Bakura shows up. The talk about their agreement and we can tell things might be a little rocky in their relationship.

Marik leaves, leaving Y. Bakura alone. Grandpa starts shaking Bakura, telling him to wake up.
(BTW: There's a scene around here showing a post-duel with Joey and Yugi.)

[i]Y. Bakura: Foolish old man.[/i]

Y. Bakura takes over Bakura's body, and uses his host's voice. Grandpa tells him he was having nightmares, and that Yugi and Joey made it to the finals.

[i]Y. Bakura: Did they tell you where the finals were being held?
Grandpa: In all my excitement I forgot to ask![/i]

At this point, Y. Bakura sits up, and turns to get up out of the bed.

[i]Grandpa: Bakura, what are you doing? Your in no codition to go anywhere! We haven't even gotten your tests back!
Y. Bakura: I have buisness to attend to! *vocie changes to his own as the ring starts to glow*
Grandpa: Bakura! Please!
Y. Bakura: AWAY FROM ME OLD MAN!
Grandpa: W-who are you?
Y. Bakura: *rings glows brighter*
Grandpa: NO! NOT AGAIN! *faints*
Y. Bakura: That should keep him out for a while.[/i]

The next scene shows Y. Bakura taking some kids duel disk and locatpr card.

[i]Y. Bakura: Now, let's see what kind of deck you have. *looks at the kids deck* WHAT?! And you call yourself a duelist? *throws the cards down.
Kid: MY CARDS! [/i]

Then, Y. Bakura passes by some punks who are talking about how there's already people who have made it to the finals. He threatens them and they tell him that there's some duels going on in the graveyard. He goes to the graveyard, seeking these duelists.

We next see Bonz, Zyger, and Sid dressed as zombies, popping out of the ground, scaring some dude out of his duel disk and locator card. When Y. Bakura arrives, they try to scare him, but Y. Bakura flips Zyger over and pulls off his mask. He challenges the trio to a duel, winner takes all of the other's locator cards.

[i]Zyger: *notices the fog* This fog is thicker than... Than thick soup![/i]

They begin. Y. Bakura creeps Bonz out with a story about a Headless knight who huants the graveyard.

[i]Headless Knight: *pops out of the ground*
Bonz: AHH!
Zyger: C'mon Bonz, your face is scarier than that knight!
Bonz: I know! I just wasn't expecting it![/i]

Bonz plays Snake Hair and destroys Y. Bakura's knight. Y. Bakura laughs, activates a card (Can't...remember...) and revives Headless Knight. He sacrifices his Knight for The Earl of Demise and destroys the Snake Hair. Bonz uses Shallow Grave to revive Snake hair, summons Dragon Zombie, and uses polymerization to fuse them into the Mammoth of Goldfine. He then lays a card face down. Y. Bakura goes to his turn, at which time Bonz activates Skull Invitation.

[i]Y. Bakura: You think your silly spirits scare me? To prove it, I'll discard my whole hand to the graveyard! *does so*[/i]

Y. Bakura loses 1,200 LPs.

[i]Bonz: *laughs*
Y.Bakura: You were foolish to not think that I was planning something.[/i]

He activates some magic card that allows him to power his Earl up to 4,000 attack points. Bonz loses all but 600 of his LPs. This is when Y. Bakura tells them they have been dueling in the Shadow Realm the entire time, and who ever loses, stays there. Sid tries to escape, but ends up running back to the group.

[i]Sid: How'd I end up back here?[/i]

Bonz plays Nightmare Steel Cage, blah blah blah.

[i]Y. Bakura: *frowns*
Bonz: *laughs* What, didn't draw the card you wanted?
Y. Bakura: No. Actually, I'm dissapointed this duel will end so quickly. I was hoping to toy with you some more.
Bonz: But you can't attack me! Nightmare Steel Cage prevents you from attacking![/i]

You know the rest.

Note: All qoutes may not be exact, I did this all from memory.

Guest Altron Gundam
The next episode is where everyone just heads to Battle Ship. Then Bakura faces Yuugi and Yuugi will just barely win.

Dang, I missed it, but this week on KidsWB they're showing the Duel between Joey/Marik and Yugi, and then friday it'll be the duel between Yami Bakura and Bonz, and Saturday a new episode where Mai duels Magnum (Some movie star with a Ninja deck:rolleyes: )
It's gonna be a good week:toothy:

Well, I just got finished lookin at episode 90(first part of Malik Vs Mai)in English(sources will remain unknown. ^_^), and it was hard for me to believe how they were able to edit half of that stuff. But here is what you were probably wonderin about that episode. Obviously its a spoiler, so if you havent seen that ep yet, then dont bother highlighting it or viewing the pic until you've actually seen the episode.

[spoiler]In the dub version, when you saw Malik walk up to Rashid(Odion), it showed a part where Rashid was laying there with his eyes closed and you heard something sound like a sword in the background. Well, if you're wonderin what that was, in the Japanese version, it shows Malik pull his sennin(millineum)rod apart into a blade. In the Japanese version, he was going to cut that symbol off of Rashid's face(well, I honestly think he was gonna kill him like he did his father). Uploaded is an actual image of what that scene was supposed to look like.[/spoiler]

Just thought I'd let ya know incase you were wonderin what that sound was. ^_^

Yeah, so, I recorded the third episode (on TiVo) of "Friends Till the End" seris (yesterdays episode [Yugi vs. Joey]) and at the end when they showed the credits it said this Saturday, they're gonna show previews of the next season (for all us English hearing people), the things I saw were: Yami Yugi vs. Yami Bakura, Yami Malik, Sun God-Ra, Slifer The Sky Dragon (Osiris) wrapped around the Blimp, and Yugi dueling the the virtual-reality world. So yeah, watch both episodes on WB this Saturday, it'll be good :toothy:

• 3 weeks later...
Alright...they just got finished showin the newest ep of Yugi Vs Bakura here, and from what I've noticed, 4Kids is more sensative then I thought. I mean, they edited stuff that didnt even need to be edited. I mean stuff that wouldnt offend no one. They edited half of the bingo/drawing lots sequence, they took the phrase "Duel Disk" off of the blimp, they put the wrong flash back scene in there when Jounouchi(Joey as you know him) was talkin to Bakura(it was supposed to show when Jounouchi fought Bones. Not when Bakura fought Bones), and finally...they took the baby doll with the cracked head out of Dark Necrophile's hands. Plus, the part where Dark Necrophile was melted by the Dark Magician Girl and they edited the sounds of the mouths and eyes opening.. There was plenty more, but thats the main ones I could remember.

Man, if they're gonna edit that much, then I'm scared to watch the rest of it. Of course I'mma watch it though, but yeah, I'mma do like I did today. Have the Japanese ep playin on my comp wit the volume down, and watch the english version on my TV(thats the great thing of havin your comp and your TV in the same room. ^_^)

Now dont get me wrong, the ep was hot, but you need to watch the Japanese eps of this 3 part battle to see why its one of my favorite duels of all time. You definetly wont see why in the English Version, especially when they use the Ouija Board of D.E.A.T.H.....erm, well "Destiny Board" *shakes head* next week. I wonder how they're gonna fully edit that. I guess I'll find out next week.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjBrolli [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic]Or right now. They changed the letters on the Destiny Board. Instead of it spelling Death it spells [spoiler] Final [/Spoiler] I have no Idea why. I hear cause it would affend some kids.[/FONT] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I know they changed it to Final(no need to put it in spoilers since its obvious). I just wanna see how the fix it in the actual show for myself. See how sloppy it looks. lol

But the reason they changed it from what I heard is because they dont want nothin to do with "Death", "Heaven", "hell", or anything realistic(spirtually that is)in the show because they say "kids dont need to know about that stuff yet." :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjBrolli [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic]lol Hahahaha What is this world coming to eh? They'll learn about it sooner or later why not on a show that they'll enjoy?[/FONT] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
My sentaments exactly. Oooh well. Folks are too sensative when it comes to stuff like that, but when it comes to other stuff(which wont be mentioned. Dont need no fightin. lol), they're not sensative enough. *shrugs*

Note: I hope this didnt change the subject. lol

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic]Well to get back on subject I've resently have seen the duel Kaiba Seto Vs. Isistu Ishtar (I'm so sorry if I offend anyone with my terrible spelling) the episode was very desent [spoiler]expecally when Kaiba beats her vision of the future. (she visioned that Kaiba was going to attack with Obilisk but he instead sacrificed it for his blue-eyes and attacked her with that instead. Why cause the Blue-eyes spoke to him. Oho got love that Blue-eyes ^_^[/spoiler][/FONT] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple][b]Added spoiler tags -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR][/b]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
W00t! Did anyone see today's? It was awesome. May I just say that Yami Marik is hot and awesome.

I really can't believe Joey. Lying to Mai like that. The nerve, ja?

And it's a shame what Mai's Shadow Game is. Especially the punishment. Talk about harsh.

Anywhoose, I can't wait til next Saturday's episode. [spoiler]I think that Mai loses her memory of Joey soon, according to what I've seen in the commercial.[/spoiler]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bandit Joeykuba [/i]
[B]Anywhoose, I can't wait til next Saturday's episode. [spoiler]I think that Mai loses her memory of Joey soon, according to what I've seen in the commercial.[/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]
That happens on the one that comes on at 11:00am. The one that comes on at 8:30 is a decent episode aswell. I just hope 4Kids doesnt screw that epiosde up like they did todays episodes.

I swear, I HATE the way they edited the spike at the end of Malik's Sennin rod. They could've atleast kept the spike in there(look above at one of my earlier posts to see what its supposed to look like), that way you'd know the reason you heard that sound of a knife in the background. And that shadow realm nonsense has got to go. But eh, whatcha gonna do.

Hopefully, the Alcatraz Tower and Doom Organization sagas will be dubbed by a different company. Hell, maybe even Funimation will take it over. They'd do a MUCH better job then 4Kids, thats for sure.

And as far as Malik's voice goes...he's my favorite character EVER and all, but if I never seen him in the Japanese version and this would be all I heard....I dont know if I'd be the biggest Malik fan or not. Thank goodness I have ways of seein the Japanese eps(and Solo does now to, and I'm sure that he'll agree with me on this one. ^_^). I mean, his english voice is decent....but the Japanese one actually fits his personality and sounds a lot darker then this one.

All in all, if I had to rate this dubbed episode in scale of 1 to 10....I'd give it a 5. The Japanese version I gave a 9 when I first saw it. If you saw the Japanese version, you'll know why there is such a rating difference between the 2 in my eyes.

Eh, thats enough of my rant.

yeah....I watched today's episode...poor Mai....and Bandit Joeykuba...I agree...Marik looks better when he's nothing but hatred....than he does normal....but seriously....why would Marik want to do that to Mai??half of the time I was half awake and half asleep....but I did see both episodes....who do you think is next??first it was Tae(how ever you spell her name...oh and I don't mean to spoil things!!!)but honestly I think....well oh well...I'll see it next week....but can Mai seriously win??(most likely something will come up...)but.....

LOL. Actually if you want to know the out come now then here it is. [spoiler] Mai tries her best but I seems it isn't enough. Marik summons THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA! and Mai tries (TRIES) to take over the winged dragon. But you have to say an ancient chant to control the Ancient beast and she fails to and on Marik's turn he suceeds to and thus THE winged dragon is released. Then Marik uses those chain things and traps her in the shadow relm blah blah blah you know about the mind losing thing.

Any ways to get back on subject Mai basicly goes to the extent of forgeting Joey (sorry forgot the *** name) and her friends. Then at the end Marik calls the Winged Dragon to attack Mai and KILL HER. [/spoiler]That's right Jinzouningen17 [spoiler] I said kill, for once they left something good in this episode. He doesn't actually say kill though but He says that in the shadow games everythings realy and when you lose you dont lose just your mind you lose everything, even your life. Anyways the Winged Dragon attacks and who comes to the rescue other than, dun dun dun dun! Joey and he shields her from the attack. Mai seeing him doing this tries to remember who he is. And before the attack hit Yami yugi jumps in and takes the hit. Marik wins the duel and traps Mai's mind in the shadow relm. Thus making her seeming to be in a coma. At the end you see Mai in a bubble watching everyone having fun and not noticing sand falling in the bubble about to sufficate her. [/spoiler]

Wow that's the most I wrote about an episode. *pats himself on the back* well I can't wait for the Marik Vs. Yugi episode. Must be a good one. Or else *cocks shotgun and walks over to 4Kids* lol J/K. Or am I?

[color=green]Wow, I was really intrigued to see these episodes. I hope Odian is okay, I have formed quite an attachment to him...

Wow, Mai is in really deep this time. I can't believe that Joey would hurt her feelings like that. Poor Mai, I don't know how she will win. I was under the impression the the shadow realm was very stressful to people who aren't used to it, is that going to come in to play in the duel, or just the punishment that Merick has in for her?

Bandit-- I think that Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura are better looking than their hosts, but I liked Merik better before, sorry.[/color]

Hey, I'm starting to like Odeon (not really sure HOW they spell his name; I might just call him Rishid from now on; that's his Japanese name) too! Ever since I saw him growing up with the grave-keepers, he was just really cute! Not... handsome cute, more like I-wanna-hug-him-like-he's-a-teddy-bear cute. I liked his deck strategy too, it showed just how devoted he is to the ancient Egyptian culture. But I was also thinking that he was going to use a Gravekeeper's deck, cause he really is a grave-keeper. Heh... So, I know what's going to happen to Mai; no surprise there. But I don't know what happens to Rishid; I hope he makes it.

I sure this doesn't go here but I'm doing it anyways. I've read that in the english version there was an episode cut out called" Winning throught Intimidation" that shoud've been aired between numbers 13 and 14 but wre chopped up and combined to make episode #13 "Panik Attack".
I've also read that in this episode Panik raped Mai . Is that true or just some stupid stuff made up. Who ever has seen the japanese versions might know the truth of this