OtakuBoards

Otaku Awards - Final Results

Shy

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Anyway, loooook I didn't win anything! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I sowy. :( Well, here's an award from me..

*puts a stick through a coke can and then sticks some twigs outta each end of the can to make a ghetto award and then gets ready to hand it to TN*

"The King of Coolness Award" This is an award that you couldnt even vote on, but I think you deserve it. *hands the award to TN*

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GIVE IT UP FOR THE KING OF COOLNESS!! TRANSTIC...NERRRRRRRVE!!

*crowd erupts*

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]
[b]Clique of the Year:[/b]
Clique Against Cliques: 8 ½.
The Es Clan: 5.
[/color][/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

[center][i]*Steps up to the podium, and takes award in hand.*[/i][/center]

Ahem...thank you for this prestigious award. I accept it on behalf of myself, and the founder of Cliques Against Cliques, Crazy White Boy.

I'd like to name all of my big fans here on Otaku Boards, but that would just take way too much time. So I thank you all for at least voting for me in this section. I know how badly you guys, and gals must have wanted to vote for me in the other categories. But we wanna keep this fair, and everyone knows [b]T[color=red]V[/color]E[/b] would have been walking away with all of the awards if I weren't such a generous man. Well, anyway I'm gonna go home put this on a chain, and make me some bling bling.

Peace! I'm outta' here.

[center][i]*Raises award above head, and walks of stage pointing to the big homie in the sky.*[/i][/center]

*rises up and walks up to the podium*

I would like to thank everyone for their votes. I'm so surprised to have won. *proceeds to take a prepared note from his pocket and reads it*...

I am truly humble by ...*ShyGuy interrupts and whispers into his ear*...

What??? I didn't win???

ANYTHING???

Not even second???

This is outrageous! I demand a recount!!

*turns his furious gaze upon the gathered OB crowd*

You ungrateful philistines! You wouldn't know greatness if it came up and clobbered you on the head!!! *is beginning to froth at the mouth*

Why I outta...*James and ShyGuy walks up besides him and grabs his arms, all the while smiling as if everything is normal*

Hey!! Wait!! What are you doing??...*he is being hauled off stage, his feet dragging along the ground*

I'm not finished!! This thing is rigged!! I've been cheated of my just rewards!! Let go of me you fools!!! .....

Hey, I got at least one whole vote! :D Now I can consider myself remembered... :p

Well, congratulations to all winners, I guess... *shrugs and walks away*

*pats Mnemolth on the shoulder* Hey, at least you got my vote for the best couple with James! *escapes from Mnemo's furious growl*

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]

[b][u][I]Otaku Writers[/I][/u][/b]

[b]Writer of the Year:[/b]
Crazy White Boy: 9.5
Mitch: 9

[b]Role Player of the Year:[/b]
Raiha: 18
Final Flash: 9.5

[b]Brawler of the Year:[/b]
Medra: 20.5
Raiha: 6

-Shy[/color][/size][/font] [/QUOTE]

[color=red] Erm....Shy, where is [b][i]Poet Laurete[/i][/b]. I might have missed them, but...

:Wobbles off:

Congrats to all who won. :Glares at CWB:...you beat me by [i]half a vote[/i], next year...next year...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red] Erm....Shy, where is [b][i]Poet Laurete[/i][/b]. I might have missed them, but...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]Oh, oops. I swear I wrote them in. But I guess I forgot. I'll have those posted as soon as I get home. My mistake, sorry everyone. But I'm pretty sure that you won Mitch.

-Shy[/size]

[B][size=1]Oh, oops. I swear I wrote them in. But I guess I forgot. I'll have those posted as soon as I get home. My mistake, sorry everyone. But I'm pretty sure that you won Mitch.

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Ah, no problem, Shy. I know how hard this whole awards process has been for you. Yeah, I'm pretty sure myself I won. Heh.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i]
[B]*insert Jinzouningen17's big long rant about taking my award from me that can be found on page two if anyone actually wants to read it*[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo][size=1]... o.o

*goes Golden Oozaru and snatches the award from J17. Then proceeding to stomp him to little bits*

Just be glad I did not sick Neil(Medra) on you. :p It may have been [i]really[/i] close, but I still won. I am pretty sure you are more deserving to have won, but I still won. =P Have some pie.

*gives J17 some pie*[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]*looks at Safer's post count* It's kind of hard to forget you ;)[/B][/QUOTE]So...what about the girl who has about 1,000 more posts than him? :p

Lol, yay, go me....Best RPer of the year and second palce for Brawler.

Oh joy, oh rapture! I'm so wonderful...just kidding. Congrats to everyone else who got an award and haha to those who didn't. ;)[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=1]... o.o

*goes Golden Oozaru and snatches the award from J17. Then proceeding to stomp him to little bits*[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

OH MY NECK!! MY BACK!!! My neck and my back!!

[B][color=indigo][size=1]It may have been [i]really[/i] close, but I still won. I am pretty sure you are more deserving to have won, but I still won. =P[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I didnt say I was more deservin. I dont even think I deserve it all. But THE PEOPLE[/The Rock] say...you deserved it. :D Congratulations.

[B][color=indigo][size=1]Have some pie.

*gives J17 some pie*[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

*slaps pie outta hand* I dont want no friggen PIE!...unless its my favorite flavor. The PT(you know what PT is. ;))

Poon to the Mother ******* Tang.

Thank you to all who voted for me, yay. Liberty city award.

Oh how i would have liked the Chocobo award, mabye if i posted in there a little more O_o.

I just sure hope no-one voted for me simply because i moderate the GTA forum.

Other than that, thank you all. :)

[color=royalblue]WHOOOO!!!! I won! ^_______^ Everyone I talk to on AIM said I'd probably win. They were my good luck charms. *hugs everyone* Of course, I have to thank everyone that voted for me, otherwise I wouldn't have won. *hugs everyone who voted for her* Thankees![/color]