OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

Dark Robed Sage
Dark/Spellcaster/Effect
Level: 9
Attack 2800
Defense: 3200

Effect: The Monster can only be Special Summoned, and only from your hand or deck by sacrificing a "Dark Magician" card when a "Time Wizard" card successfully uses its effect. At that time, you may search your deck for 1 Magic card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Altron Gundam
Moisture Alien..

is the level 9 monster left other than Black Demon's Dragon and Black Robed Sage.

• 2 weeks later...
*waits for Altron Gundam to ask a question*

OK, I'm getting impatient...

Q: When Yugi dueled Mai, what two cards did he draw before drawing the Black Luster Ritual card?

Well, technically, Insect Queen had the potential to reach 3200 attack points, or thereabouts. However, the monster with the strongest base attack was Jinzo. The second strongest was Fortress Whale, then Insect Queen, then Legendary Fisherman.

Oh, and there are no stupid questions.

Guest Altron Gundam
Ten Thousand Reflections(e. Elegant Egotist)

1950 atk/2100 def..

You have now witnessed the insane crapiness of all Harpies.

=====================

Anyway, since I know I'm right. Here's a decent question. What is the name of the card that allows Yuugi to survive Ra's "One-Turn Annihilation" and summon Obelisk to the field with a combo involving Multiply(and no, its not what you think)?

Guest Altron Gundam
Beta and 1700.

What is the name of the character that steals Pegasus' soul for the Doom organization in the new series after B. City? LOL, the most impossible question ever. XD

Uhh.....Is it Larry?

I bet it's some evil guy named Larry. "Are you ready, Larry? It's time to duel!"

.....or not....

You might as well tell us the answer; no one's gonna' get that. (I'm just stoked that ol' Pegasus is still alive. W00t!)