OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was guessing because I didn't wanna be WRONG and make the next question.

I understand the policy here; and I hate spam as much as you guys. I didn't mean it. Sorry.

Okay, if I got the answer right, I might as well make the next question. and if this question was done before, sorry.

Q: Name all of the trap cards Yugi played in his duel with the Exodia Rare Hunter, and in order.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#503F86][b]Edited posts together -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Two: Bakuri (sp?) Box in his duel with Kaiba, and Thousand Eyes Restrict in his duel with Yugi. (This is my guess; I might have missed one)

Q: How many "Doll" themed/named monsters/magic/traps did Umbra and Lumous play? You don't have to name them if you can't remember their names.

A: Joey vs. Mako

Q: On one of the episodes (I think it was the first ep. of Yugi vs. Arkana) a guy was trying to drive trough the city, but couldn't because there was a duel going on in the middle of the road.

What monster appeared in front of the man's car?

You forgot the other card that Devlin used with Gradius. (Limiter Removal)

A: They were attacked by an Egyptian God.

Q: In the manga, how does Yami Yugi trick the bullies that are picking on Hanasaki? (when he's pretending to be Zombire)

You might want to include spoiler tags in your answer.

Guest Majin Megaman
Winged Dragon,Guardian of the Fortress #1 and Celtic Guardian ATK 1400/DEF 1200

Name all the cards Joey won in Battle City and who he won them from.

Guest Majin Megaman
I think Ishizu told Kaiba that she knew he would attack her with Oblisek

In the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga what was the game Mokuba and Yugi played after they met?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Megaman [/i]
[B]I think Ishizu told Kaiba that she knew he would attack her with Oblisek

In the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga what was the game Mokuba and Yugi played after they met? [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually [spoiler]the Millenium Rod recognized Kaiba as it's old owner (proving that it does have it's own spirit in a way) and warns him not to play it. Oo; Strange, but accurate.[/spoiler]

But to answer your question, they play Monster Capsules or something to that extent.

My Question: What was Pegasus' reaction to Kaiba's duel disk?

He claimed that he didn't know whether to spin it like a top or roll it like a ball. He rolled it on its side, then offered to have Mokuba play it. Kaiba then refused.

Ouestion: Which of Duke Dvlin's monsters did Joey destroy with the Mad Sword Beast?

I believe it was Dark Bat in defense mode.

Q: Here's a good one! In the episode "The Gauntlet Is Thrown" (episode 2), Grampa is putting up a Duel Monsters poster in his shop that features two monsters, who actually end up dueling each other much later in that same season. Name those two monsters!