OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because that card allows him to get the money, but he wants to duel Pegasus for revenge.

By the way, on my last question, I said TWO pairs.

What was the first card played during the Joey vs. Roba duel, why was it said to be illegal, and why is it illegal in the real-life card game?

[COLOR=#503F86]He played Giltia the Dark Knight. It was illegal in Battle City because it had 5 level stars, and it's illegal to play like that in the real game because it's a fusion monster.

During Joey's first Duel with Kaiba, which monster defeated his Flame Swordsman, and what was the reason Yugi gave for it? [Hint- it would have been destroyed anyway, but the dubbers cacked it up rather nicely][/COLOR]

A: Mammoth Graveyard

Q: In The Duelists of the Roses, there are monsters called Immortal monsters.

What Immortal type monsters from The Duelists of the Roses are in the English card game? (They're not Immortal types in the real card game.)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angel [/i]
[B]A: Mammoth Graveyard[/B][/QUOTE]

I do believe that answer is wrong. The first card that is played is played by Weevil . It was Killer Needle. Weevil went first , played KN, Yugi went second with Mammoth Graveyard and they destroyed each other.

Let's see...

In Duelist Kingdom...

1.) Yugi VS. Weevil

2.) Yugi VS. Mako

3.) Yugi VS. Evil Kaiba

4.) Yugi VS. Panic

5.) Yugi and Joey VS. Paradox Brothers

6.) Yugi VS. Kaiba

7.) Yugi VS. Mai

8.) Yugi VS. Joey

9.) Yugi VS. Pegasus

In Battle City...

1.) Yugi VS. Exodia Rare Hunter

2.) Yugi VS. Arcana

3.) Yugi VS. Mime Hunter

4.) Yugi and Kaiba VS. Umbra and Lumous, part 1

5.) Yugi and Kaiba VS. Umbra and Lumous, part 2

6.) Yugi VS. Joey

7.) Yugi VS. Yami Bakura

8.) Yugi VS. Kaiba (I believe)

9.) Yugi VS. Marik

I think that's it; 18 altogether.

If I'm right, I'll go with this question:

Q.) How many star chips did Mai owe Yugi when he beat Panic?

LOL I'M A MAN HERE ME ROAR! I'm seriously a guy look at my pic in the picture section.

Okay my question: I'm making a real tuffie. lol. Sorry if this is too hard.

Q) What are the two millenium items that Shadi pocesses and what is real role in Yu-Gi-Oh? And how does he kill those who do against what he protects?

I know that he possesses the Milennium Key and the Milennium Scales, and he uses the Scales to judge the souls of people by putting a feather on it, and weighs their souls. If they fail, they are immediately banished to the Shadow Realm.

The only thing I'm not sure is his real role, but I'm guessing it's not good. Shadi is... shady. lol

Shadi wields the M. Key and Scales. His family has guarded the tombs of the Pharaohs since forever. In the manga, he uses the Scales to weigh a person's crimes against the feather of [i]'maat'[/i] (Justice, order, truth). If the crimes are heavier, they get eaten by a monster called Ammit. (heheh, I'm an Egyptian mythology nut, I could go on... but I won't)

In Pegasus' case he tried to give him one of the M. Items, coz if it wasn't his destiny to find them, he'd go bonkers.

Question: In [i]"The Gauntlet is Thrown"[/i], how does Yugi mis-describe the Dark Magician?