OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I think I know this...

The first was the duel between Yugi and Arcana. The one with Seeker doesn't count 'cause he didn't know he was gonna be banished to the Shadow Realm. Anyway, Arcana had himself and Yugi leg-locked in a ring that had these spinning blades that got closer and closer to them, depending on how many life points each player lost. The loser would be touched by those blades, and thus banished to the shadow realm.

The second was the second duel between Yugi and Kaiba, and Lumous and Umbra. At the end of their life point count, the glass floor of a player would break, and they'd go tumbling down a long pit, staight into the shadow realm.

The third was between Yami Bakura and Bones and his pals. He secretly brought them to the shadow realm, and only if they could defeat him, they's escape with their lives. They didn't beat him, so they were lost in the shadow realm.... possibly forever.

Okay, if I'm right, I'll go with the next question.

What is the very first NON-harpy related monster that Mai ever played in the anime?

Thanks, DM, that's very generous of you. Okay, here I go.

Q.) What were the two magic or trap cards that Arcana used to try to destroy Yugi's Dark Magician, and what cards did Yugi use to save him? (This was before Arcana used another card to put Dark Magician out of play for good.)

Arkana played Mystical Guitine, which Yugi countered with Magical Hats. Then, Arkana played Thousand Knives which Yugi countered with Curse Breaker.

Question: In the same exchange as above, what was wrong with the final outcome of the events (meaning cards played and their effects)?

Well, since Digital Monster doesnt like askin questions, I guess I'll ask one. I have a couple in mind, so uuh, yeah. Here it goes.

In the anime, during the Doom Organization saga(which is going on right now in Japan), there are 3 dragons that are unleashed. What are all 3 of their names, and who owns each of em.

For extra credit, name them in order of appearance.

This is somewhat of a spoiler question...well, not really, but still, if you want, you can put the answer in spoiler tags.

[spoiler]Yugi- Timaeus

Kaiba- Critias

Joey/Jounouchi- Hellmos[/spoiler]

Edit: Presumably I have to put a question up, so here goes.

(Also from the DOOM arc)What card does Haga claim to contain Yugi's soul and procedd to rip in two whilst he's duelling on the train?

[spoiler]Gokibore[/spoiler]

Now, next question, yet ANOTHER from the Doom Organization saga.

There is something very different about these duels then any other duel that has ever taken place in all of Yu-Gi-Oh!. Basically, you lose more than just the duel. What is it that you lose if you lose a battle in this saga?

Remember, spoiler tags if you know the answer. ^_^

Yeah, he got it right. Plus Digital Monster usually doesnt like to ask questions, so I'll ask another.

Alright, this maybe pretty hard and I have a feelin some folks are gonna answer it and more than likely get it wrong. So here it goes.

How many episodes were there in [b]THE FIRST[/b] season of Yu-Gi-Oh! And what was the name of the saga?

For extra credit, what was the strange part about this season(there are 4 things different in it, but you can get extra credit for each thing you name.)

Correct. Now so you know, the 4 things strange about it that I was lookin for is this.

Its the only season to go by negative numbers(you know, it began with episode -27 and went down to -1)

It only aired in Japan.

Had an extra character which you'll never see in Yu-Gi-Oh! again(I cant remember her name, but its that chick Honda was in love with.)

And you basically got the other part right about the diffrent hair color.

And lets not forget about the voices.

Now, next question. *tries to think of somethin hard.*

Okay, another spoiler question. (couldnt think of anything really hard. -_- ) In the beginning of the Alcatraz Tower battle, there was a Fatal Four Way/Battle Royal between Kaiba, Yugi, Malik, and Jounouchi. What was the EXACT order of elimination?

Remember, spoiler tags. ^_^