OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

This is a guess, but I think I know it.

I believe his ATK was wrong; the official Cannon Soldier is 1200, and they made him 1100 in the Yugi/Rebecca match. [I know for a fact that they made this mistake with another monster; I'm gonna make that my next question if this answer is correct.] I'm not sure what the other mistake was, though...

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Solo.

Now, as for my question, another monster's ATK was wrongly dubbed in the anime, and this one was featured in the Paradox Brother's duel. The question is:

1.) What was the monster?

and

2.) What was its dubbed ATK, as opposed to its official ATK in the card game?

Actually, I was thiking about another card. I thought it was only one whose ATK was changed. You guys are on the right track; in fact, I might give this one to Takuya, cause he/she made a really good point about the way they handled Gate Guardian's stats. Tom, you get my props too. But I was really looking for one of the first cards they used.... I'll give you a hint; it didn't even get a chance to attack.

He's made out of a furturistic metal that doesn't rust. I forget what Roba called it, but I'm guessing it was "titanium" something.

If that answer counts, I'll make the next one.

Q.) This question might be a little tricky, so let me see if I can word it right. In the duel between Joey and Duke Develin, all of the cards used in that duel had one thing in common with each other. In fact, the same connection can be made with the monster that was featured on the cover of the wrapping paper from which the cards were from. What did those cards have on common, and for a bonus question, what was the monster on that cover?