OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaladinMagician
Wheres ya questions?if your not gonna give one o am.

What did Ishizu say about changing destinies after she lost to kaiba in BCF?

[FONT=times new roman][COLOR=darkblue]

Alright I see that we got sidetracked here. The answer is to your question is shown in the resent pages so I'll post a far better Question.

Q) What are the names of at least four of the bodyguards for Pegusus and/or Kaiba?

[/font][/color]

I can only remember the names of three: Croquet, Kemo (both worked for Pegasus/Big 5) and Roland (Kaiba). I dunno if Panik or the Paradox Brothers would count, as they worked for Pegasus too, but I'm pretty sure that Croquet, Kemo and Roland were the only "bodyguards" named so far. I guess if you don't count Panik or the Paradox Brothers, I'll just have to wait for the right answer.

Bakura: Change of Heart
Tea: Magician of Faith
Joey: Flame Swordsman
Yugi: Dark Magician
Tristan: Cyber Commander

I'll go back to my last question.

Q: In The Duelists of the Roses, there are monsters called Immortal monsters.

What Immortal type monsters from The Duelists of the Roses are in the English card game? (They're not Immortal types in the real card game.)

No, it's not the God cards, and it's not the spirit monsters. And Slate Warrior isn't in English. You must be thinking of Humanoid Slime.

-----------------------------------
EDIT: I'll give you a hint since no one seems to know the answer.

All of the ones that are out now came in Pharonic Guardian.

Okay, it's been three days and still no right answer. So what is the right answer, Angel? Tell us, and you get to ask a new question that we might get right.

This should be the new rule from now on; everybody gets 3 days to answer a question correctly, or else a new question is asked by the previous winner. This will keep the ball rolling for this thread.

A: Shapesnatch, Jowls of Dark Demise, Moisture Creature, Souleater, and Mucus Yolk.

Q: In the episode in the virtual world where Yugi, Joey, and Mai are flying to the Castle of Dark Illusions, what mistake does Mai make about the card that attacked them?

She unleashes Harpy Lady to destroy Salamandra as if it were a monster, when in the real game it's a magic card.

Q.) In the duel between Yugi and Kaiba's "ghost," how was the use of the magic card "Defense Paralysis" different than the way it's played in the real card game?

It was activated like a Trap Card. 'Kaiba''s version put all the monsters Yugi played in Atk mode. It only puts one monster in atk mode. It also only should last for 1 turn.

What's completely not right in the scene where a young Marik and Ishizu visit the village in [i]"The Tomb Keeper's Secret"[/i] and Marik asks about the things he's just seen?