OtakuBoards
Imp

Anime Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

YES!!!

That is the answer I was looking for (though, I was kind of hoping you would add "while he was possessed by Marik," but who cares?), so you get to go with the next question, lumberjack.

I think you're right, Tom. I've checked the whole PGD list, and so far only that this card and Nightmare Wheel (played by Marik in his duel with Mai, which came later) were played on the show. So you get to go next.

Yugi played Rainbows Blessing (I think that's what it is called) and that allowed Kuriboh to form an arch fr Yugi to have Swift Gaia to attack directly. And reflector hole does not work on direct attacks.

A: They called Hysteric Fairy by its original name, Hysteric Angel, instead of its English name.

Q: In the second episode of Duel Identity (Yugi vs. Mai) what card remained on the field that shouldn't have?

That's not what I was looking for, but Shadow of Eyes wasn't supposed to stay on the field either, so I'll let you ask a question. The answer was Monster Reborn. The turn after Yugi used it to bring back Gaia, it was still on the field.