OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....I just realized that part of this is a trick question. We don't KNOW the total victories she's had, because the ones we've seen have no names (two guys in Duelist Kingdom), and the one whose name we do know is "Jean Claude..." uhh... dang, what was his last name? He's the Ninja Deck guy. she beat him twice; prior to duelist Kingdom and in Battle City. Perhaps you'd count her victory over Rex Raptor for a room on the ship on the way to duelist kingdom, but that wasn't really a duel.

We can assume that she's won at least six duels in Battle City and slightly over ten in Duelist Kingdom.

DANG! What is that guy's name??? Does this answer count?

Thats what I was wanting . I like trick questions but they're kinda hard to think up.

She won at least or more than 10 in DK and about 6 in BC, but in DK it could've been less cause the opponent might have waggered most or all of their star chips.
The only 1 we know for sure she beat was that Jean Claude Magnum guy and twice. The thing with Rex Raptor wasn't really a duel so no that isn't counted.

So yes that answer is correct. And that guys name was Jean Claude Magnum if I remember correctly.

Wanna bet?

The answer is, Kaiba's life points didn't literally get lowered to zero; he was forced to give up once Pegasus backfired his own Crush Virus on his deck, rendering the rest of Kaiba's monsters useless, and he used up his last useable monster (Saggi the Dark Clown) with Monther Reborn and it was killed by Bukori (sp?) Box.

Q.) In the first virtual reality story arc, which monster did Yugi use to save him and his friends from the destruction of their flying machine?

Guest Alucardfire
Just for reference, your answer is wrong.

The correct answers were: Headless Knight, Earl of Demise, and Goblin Zombie.

Here's my question:
I'll make two, only one is needed to pass the torch.

1. For anyone familiar with the Japanese DOOM Arc in YGO, what monster does Dinosaur Ryuzaki summon that overpowers Jounouchi's REBD?

2. If you don't know that, here's a question you should know. What two magic cards does Jounouchi use to special summon Android Psycho Shocker(6/2400/1500) to the field to wipe out Rishid's Avatars of Apophis and other trap cards?

Hah! I know *both*

Rex's powerhouse monster i the [spoiler]mighty Tyrant Dragon[/spoiler].

Joey uses Foolish Burial to place Jinzo in Odion/Rishid's Graveyard, then uses Graverobber to resurrect him.

Here's an easy one: what's wrong with the scenario described above?

There were two things wrong with it, if you go by the card's effects in the CCG:

1) Foolish Burial dumps cards in your graveyard, not your opponent's.
2) Graverobber can only pull magic cards from your opponent's graveyard; Joey shouldn't have been able to grab Jinzo with it.

What is the effect of the card (Pharaoh's Shrine, I think it's called) that Odion places Ra in in the CCG?

Guest Alucardfire
Pharaoh's Shrine is a permanent magic.
Its effect is that you may activate trap cards the turn you set them, and you may bury it and a Holy Beast Selket on the field to special summon a monster from hand, deck, or fusion deck.

Again two questions, choose which one suits you better:

01. Magna: Memory Story Arc: What is the name Dious'(Kaiba's Ka) attack?

02. Anime: Noa Arc: On the 7th turn of the Kaiba / Noa duel what trap card does Noa use to lure a BEWD attack and win the duel automatically?