OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

Domon: I did it how we used to do it. About 2 pages or so ago, people started waiting for confirmation, and in my mind, that is very slow.

Also, Obelisk was affected by Slifer's power down effect (though only for one turn).

By the way, I'm not trying to sound mean or anything.

Shadowfire: You missed 2.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well then, after reviewing it the only ones I can think of now are Dark Magician, Battle Ox, and Ryu-Kishin.

Dark Magician of course is used by Yugi, Battle Ox was Kaiba's in his duel with Joey and Ryu-Kishin was used by Kaiba in his 2nd duel with Yugi at Duelist Kingdom. I know that's right but I wanna get it confirmed.

[color=indigo][size=1][font=century]Noa destroys them because them because they broke the rules he established, and Noa wants he defeat of Kaiba to be completely legitimate.

It turns oyt that he doesn't actually destroy them, but merely whisked away their virtual bodies.

Question: Name the cards Joey used in honor of Mai in the first part of his and Yugi's big duel againt the posessed Tristan/Big Five. (Easy-peasy)[/color][/font][/size]

[color=indigo][font=century][size=1]There are: Toon Alligator, Toon Mermaid, Toon Skull, Blue Eyes Toon Dragon, Manga Ryu Ran, Toon Dark Magician Girl, Toon Gemeni Elfs, Toon Masked Sorcerer, Toon Cannon Soldier, Toon Goblin Attack Force and....that's all. Ten toons.

Question: Including her deck master, name all the monster cards played by Tea in her duel against Krumb/Big 2/Nightmare Penguien.[/color][/size][/font]

Her deck Master was Dark Magician girl.
she also played Fire Sorceror, Ancient Elf, Maha Valio, Dark Magician, and... Hmm... I think that's it. I'll go if I'm right. If I missed one, skip my question.

Q.) Name the special ability of each of the Big 5's Deck Masters.

Jinzo- negate effect and activation of opponents traps.

Nightmare Penguin- raise the attack of all water monsters by on field by 200.

Deepsea Warrior- Reflector Hole. when opponent attacks 1 of your monsters scarifice 2 monsters to negate and do damage to opponent eual to the attack of the attacking monster.

Judge Man- pay 1000 lfe points to destroy all opponents monsters from the game and inflict 500 to opponent for every monster removed.

Machine King- discard 1 machine type monster from your hand do inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

I think thats all' of them but I wanna get it confirmed.

Let's see... I've checked up on Tyrant Dragon, and that's a Level 7 dragon. And Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is the strongest monster yet, but it's not a Level 8 OR in English yet.... So I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the only Level 8 +2000-ATK dragon out in English is the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. If I'm incorrect, you may skip my question.

Q.) During the Duelist Kingdom arc, what were the cards that Yami Bakura brought to life in the real world?

Well you were close, but not so close snodin. There are actually 4 level 8, 2000 + atk Dragons in the english game. They are...

Blue Eyes White Dragon
Tyrant Dragon
Tri- Horned Dragon, and
Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon.

So since thats right,, I'll just re-ask snodin's question.

Not trying to be rude or anything , but Tyrant Dragon really is a level 8 monster.
[IMG]http://store4.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1775_345105276[/IMG]

Tom there was 1 more, Chain Energy, but technically he only really brought the effect to life, not the card or monster so go ahead, the floors yours.

If FGD means Five God Dragon, then he did this:

First, he summoned Black Luster Soldier by sacrificing his Gaia and Curse of Dragon to the ritual.
Then, he talked Kaiba into summoning Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.
Then Yugi used his Polymerization on the Ultimate Dragon and Black Luster Soldier, creating Dragon Master Knight.
With an extended power-up for every Dragon played (Harpies Pet Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon and Five God Dragon), Dragon Master Knight was able to overpower the Five God Dragon.

Once in a while, I get things right...

Q.) In the same story arc (as in the first virtual world), which monster was needed for Yugi and friends to cross the virtual desert?

She summoned Cyber Harpie, then multiplied it with Elegent Egotist. She sacrificed the three harpies to summon The Winged Dragon of Ra, which actually ended up costing her the duel. It appeared sealen in a sphere, and only one who could read the text on the card could control it. Marik recited the text and gained control of Ra, using it to win the duel.

Why did Kaiba allow Marik to stay in the tournament, even after regestering under a false name?

That's what he said... But REALLY, he let him stay in the tournament so that he could win his Egyptian God card.

Q.) Let's have an "old school" question in here: In Joey's duel with Rex Raptor in Duelist Kingdom, which of Joey's monsters had a special "edge" against Rex's dinos (meaning, it had a special advantage over them that isn't really brought up in the real TCG)? Also, name that edge.