OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, she drew Shadow Ghoul; to answer the question, I think it's a trick. They didn't actually show what monster she got; it must have been either Cannon soldier or Sangan. If I'm incorrect, skip this question:

Q.) How was the use of Legendary Fisherman incorrect in the duel between Yugi and Joey VS. The big five?

Alright, nobody answered this question, so I'll answer it and give a new question.

A.) Legendary Fisherman cannot be affected by any Magic cards when "Umi" is in play, so when it was summoned under "A Legendary Ocean," which counts as "Umi," it should have been summoned with a Tribute. The incorrect way it was played was that its star level was dropped down to four, which is technically illegal.

Now, next question:

Q.) How many times has Sangan been summoned in any duel, thus far in the English dubbed version of the series?

[color=indigo][font=century][size=1]Sangan has been summoned twice: first by Rebecca in her Duel with Yugi, and second by Yami Bakura in his Duel with Yugi. ^__^

Question: Who played the followoing monsters, and in what manner were they used? Mystic Tomato, Mother Grizzly, Flying Kamikari #1[/color][/font][/size]

A: It was Maho Vailo. Electric Lizard was in front of a car. Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon and Sword Hunter were both seen in duels.

Q: In Lector's duel against Kaiba, what was the name of the card Lector destroyed for his Emergency Provisions card, and what does the card that he destroyed do?

You were right about the previous question, Tom.

A.) Kaiba first used Spirit Ryu to attack Fairy Lily, allowing Lector to power her up to 3400. He powered up Spirit Ryu by discarding two dragons, so he only lost 400 life points. Then, during the same battle phase, Kaiba sicced Twin-Headed Behemoth on Lily. Since Lector didn't have enough Life Points to power her up, she was dragon food.

Q.) Name all of the Amazonesses Mai used in her duel with Marik. This includes the non-monster ones.

Okay, nobody got all of them, so let me list them:

-Unfriendly Amazon (wasn't an official Amazon in Japan, but oh well)
-Amazon Archers
-Amazon Chain-Master
-AMAZON FIGHTER (the one everybody missed)
-Amazon Magician
-Dramatic Rescue

Now, let me give you an even harder one: Name ALL of the "Mask/Masked" cards used in the double-duel between Yugi, Kaiba, Umbra and Lumous (and yes, this does include non-monsters).