OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]According to [URL]www.tvtome.com[/URL]:
[quote]On his first turn, Kaiba actually played two monsters which is against the rules, even though Battle Ox was summoned while Dimensional Warrior was only set. When Kaiba summoned Obelisk the Tormentor, one of the monsters he tributed was the set Dimensional Warrior from the fist turn, however this monster should have destroyed by the Cyber Jar and was also referred to on at least one occasion as being a Trap Card.[/quote]

Anyway, can we get back on topic, please? Somebody can ask a question- either Masterdramon or Circeus.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Masterdramon [/i]
[B]Also, didn't Kaiba sacrifice Hitosume Giant for Dragon Seeker (I read it on another site)? [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Yes he did.

But if you remember, when Seto was bringing out Obelisk he sacrificed a face-down monster with 1200/1000.So that means he had Maha Vailo,Boar Soldier,Dark Zebra,Hitosu-Me Giant and a face-down monster on the field.

He then sacrificed Maha Vailo and Dark Zebra for the extra strength on Obelisk.[/b]

During Joey's: Makyiou the Magic Mist (Or somethign pretty close)
During his turn: Monster Reborn (To use on Black Skull Dragon)

What makes Rebecca's deck illegal in the English TCG (And possibly the TV show)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Digital_Monster [/i]
[B]What was the stats of Yugi's Dark Magician when Joey aged him using the Time Wizard, before he became the Dark Sage? [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darncoolguy1 [/i]
[B]I believe 300.[/B][/QUOTE]
Actually, it was only 100.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Devlin [/i]
[B]Q: In the 2nd episode, what mistake is made when Yugi is dueling Pegasus? [/B][/QUOTE]
Other than calling the Celtic Guardian by his Japenese name, Elf Swordsman, it also showed a Witch of the Black Forest on Yugi's mat when: 1)Yugi never played one and 2) Yugi doesn't own one.

Heres an easy one: What are the Rex vs. Joey episodes called?

1st: Dueling Monkey
2nd: Trial By Red-Eyes

This one is a bit tricky.
How many cards did Espa Roba use in the duel with Joey?
(Cards actually played, not ones in his hand. If you watched closely, you could prolly see. ;))

Overall there were six I think, four of which were Jinzo, Mind Control, some Equip card used to power up Jinzo and another monster (something to do with Reflections). He summoned two more monsters in the beginning of the first episode, one of which was tributed to summon the second. Jinzo came at the end of that episode. So that's three cards apiece.

• 2 weeks later...