OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh Quiz!

Imp

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gryphon Wing, Anti-Raigeki, and White Hole. Those are all that I can think of. Or were you looking for the cards that they counter? Gryphon Wing counters Harpy's Feather Duster, Anti-Raigeki counters Raigeki, and White Hole counters Dark Hole.

uhh ther are others right now they just relsesd one that destroys any card on the feild that negates traps. At this point in the US game jinzo is the only card that dose that. You problley shouldn't count that though.

Note:L sven tools dose not count because it isn't face up the whole time.

Actually, Jinzo just prevents trap cards from activating and disables effects of current face-up trap cards. It doesn't destroy any traps. (Trap Master and Reaper of the Cards do that.) Anyways, is anyone ever going to ask another question? *looks around* All right, I will...

Q: When Joey dueled Weevil, how did he destroy the Insect Queen?

Bonus: How did he bring Weevil's Life Points down to 0?

Because of Obelisk's effect; if you sacrifice 2 monsters to him, he destroys all monsters on the field and does 4000 damage (the amount of life points you get in Battle City) to your opponents life points.

How did Wall Shadow get around the level moving rule?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Takuya [/i]
[B]Bonus: How did Yugi trick Para and Dox to get out of the maze after the duel? [/B][/QUOTE]

He put a coin in each of his hands, each with a marking on them, siginfying Para's Door and Dox's Door. The coin he didn't pick would be the door they would go. He picked Dox's (I think) coin and the brother's say that Dox's door was the safe one! Yami said that the brothers could change what ever way was safest. He opened his other hand showing that the coin he didn't pick was actually Dox's! The brothers were confused/surprised and Yami explained that he knew about their trick, so he was prepared and blah blah blah.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Digital Monster [/i]
[B]Black Skull Dragon was at the beginning of the maze and because of the no-fly rule in the labyrinth, it couldn't move, so Yugi moved his Dark Magician to the end and used Monster Replace to swap the two round. [/B][/QUOTE]

Correct. Your question

Guest Altron Gundam
Here's a question: How does Yuugi end up defeating Kaiba's Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon during the Battle Tower(BCity Finals)?

[spoiler]I think that he formed the Black Paladin and then used De-Fusion to turn the BEUD into 3 BEWD. Since the Black Paladin gains 500 attack points for every dragon on the field, he now has 4400 attack points. Then, he used some card that allowed him to attack all the BEWD at the same time and destroyed them.[/spoiler]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bandit Joeykuba [/i]
[B]He put a coin in each of his hands, each with a marking on them, siginfying Para's Door and Dox's Door. The coin he didn't pick would be the door they would go. He picked Dox's (I think) coin and the brother's say that Dox's door was the safe one! Yami said that the brothers could change what ever way was safest. He opened his other hand showing that the coin he didn't pick was actually Dox's! The brothers were confused/surprised and Yami explained that he knew about their trick, so he was prepared and blah blah blah. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yopu're partially correct. One coin had only Dox on it, so he picked that one. Both Para and Dox said that Para's door was the safe one. However, Yugi knew that they were both liars, and that they could change the position of the doors. He tried it again, and this time, he revealed the coin with both markings on it. It showed Dox, so they went through that one. If, however, the brothers said that Dox's door was the right one, Yugi would have shown the coin with both markings again, except with Para's side face-up. He would've gone through that one.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Masterdramon [/i]
[B][spoiler]I think that he formed the Black Paladin and then used De-Fusion to turn the BEUD into 3 BEWD. Since the Black Paladin gains 500 attack points for every dragon on the field, he now has 4400 attack points. Then, he used some card that allowed him to attack all the BEWD at the same time and destroyed them.[/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]

Correctamente. [spoiler]Kaiba uses Final Assault Order to reduce his deck and Yugi's to 3 cards each with him having all three BEWD on the field. He then uses Fusion, creating BEUD. Then Yuugi fuses BBlader and BM to form the Paladin. Yuugi uses Fusion Cancel then Diffusion Wave so that BP is allowed to attack all monsters on the field. It allows a magic user sub-type over level 7 to attack all the monsters on the field.[/spoiler]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Correctamente. [spoiler]Kaiba uses Final Assault Order to reduce his deck and Yugi's to 3 cards each with him having all three BEWD on the field. He then uses Fusion, creating BEUD. Then Yuugi fuses BBlader and BM to form the Paladin. Yuugi uses Fusion Cancel then Diffusion Wave so that BP is allowed to attack all monsters on the field. It allows a magic user sub-type over level 7 to attack all the monsters on the field.[/spoiler] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]Erm...okay...and I thought I was bad.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple][b]Try and put a little more thought into your posts in future. This has little to do with the topic. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR][/b]

[COLOR=royalblue]::sticks out toungue::[/COLOR] Oh wait...sorry, what I meant was I knew that...and just a little less more, me is an idiot, me cannot stay on track.