OtakuBoards

GTA Vice City Discussion

Tommy Vercetti

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cloud-strife
hmm don't know if any of you had this but in GTA 3 I was walking around and I couldn't find any cars I just happened to look up and all the cars where floating really weird then for no reason they all okay not all but one landed on me and I died but when I returned from the hospital every thing was back to norm. oh and at the begining of GTA 3 there is this fenced in area where it looks like the bottom of semis are kept and if you drive a car in between the two your car will fall through the ground and A. get stuck B. get stuck and you have to get out of your car and fall through blue hell but soon turns to the color of the sky. and C. your car falls through the ground and you land on the hills next to it oh and either way you end up on the hill or I mean street yeah the street

Ok since this is a Discussion about Vice city, I wanted to ask a question, Ok. Have you ever had a greatest GTA moment, that you could never forget.. Ya know like there was this one time when Somthing so cool happend, you just couldnt belive it.

There was this one, just recent when I was playing today. I was standing on top of some old lady's car.. I had my sniper rifle out.. And behind her car was a couple of cars and a at the end a motor cycle. So I shot the motor cycle and, THE guy on it SLAMED the gas, ran right into the car in front of him and went flying over me.. It was funny as hell.

I have plenty more, I just wanna hear some of yours first :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stuart [/i]
[B]Great GTA moment[/B][/QUOTE]

Two come to mind:

- 1st time I grabbed the chainsaw the day after I bought the game (one of [spoiler]Cortez's missions[/spoiler] I believe). I was utterly shocked and excited. I went around cutting the living daylights out of everything in sight. *Remembers and lets out a sigh*

- After being chased by the cops, I managed to dodge an oncoming pursuer, turned around, and saw that it had hit another vehicle, thus launching it into the air (about 30 feet) and completing about 8-10 rotations! I was like, "Whoa...*crash*" :p And the great thing is I ended up doing the same thing in my car (the rotations) which was awesome.