OtakuBoards

The Yu-Gi-Oh CARD Advice Thread

Shy

Ok, I need really need some help with this. [b]So please help me out! You are my last hope[/b] (well, almost)

Ok, so, I'm at a friend's house the other day and he used to be into Yu-Gi-Oh, but he's not anymore, so, he gave me [b]all[/b] his cards. Most of them were crap cards I already have, so, I just took the rarest and cards I needed most. [i]Then[/i], he hands me some really wierd looking cards, one, [b]was this non-foil Exodia card. It has his whole body and some blue star overlaying his middle, and 12 stars and not ATK, DEF points that I can read[/b]. It has no [u]Konami[/u] word on the back or any Yu-gi-oh thing on the bottom right coner. I just explain on more: [b]It's a level 8 monster and it looks like a Fiend/Demon (what it's picture is is this monster coming out of the Graveyard/Cematary and he's black with purple claw hands and it has semi horns and it looks like it's smiling and lighting in the backround) it has 2800 ATK and 3000 DEF and a effect[/b].
It looks like the writing could be Korean or Chinese.

Please, any help would be much appreciated!:)

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it's damage resulting from a card's effect. (Rather obvious, I know.)

What this means is that cards that have effects that reference battle damage don't effect the GV, because his damage is counted as effect damage.

I'm not sure about the details, though.

Effect damage is damage done by an effect like Cannon Soldier or Amazon Archer. Cards like Tornado Wall and Waboku protect against battle damage, so they wouldn't protect against Gravekeeper's Vassal.

[COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]I just got Relinquished and the effect wording is driving mr insane. So I have some questions.

If you equip a monster to Relinquished and attacked with that monster, do you return it to your opponent since you can only use Relinquished's effect only once per turn or can you keep that monster until it's destroyed?

Ok, Relinquished has control of a monster. Can you use Change of Heart, take back Relinquished's protection monster and attack Relinquished with it?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Do not trade the Blue-Eyes for Spellbinding Circle. If the monster you put Spellbind on is tributed, the Spellbind is still on the field, void. It just takes up field space. Do NOT do the trade.

No. You keep the monster until:

a)Your opponent attacks Relinquished or destroys him
or
b)You decide to take another monster. Then the monster you have is sent to the Graveyard.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Like Altron said, please don't double-post. -Solo[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Altron Gundam
magnaangemon, please cease with the double posting. Next time use the edit button to edit your first post.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]
Even if you did get Guardius...
[/B][/QUOTE]

Ha! I did, I just got it in the mail yesterday! I'm so happy. I'm gonna beat the snot out of my friends with him:D

Anyway, but my real question is: When playing Nobleman of Crossout, when a monster is destroyed by it and it has a flip effect, it it activated before it's removed from play?

It is not. (That's why NoC is cool.) The flip effect is *not* activated.

Back to my question from a few posts up. Can Hades destroy a Spirit Reaper?

Hades's effect negates the effect of monsters destroyed by Fiend monsters; however, Spirit Reaper's effect says that it can't die in battle. Does Hades negate this effect?

I know their is a Dark Magician, Dark Sage, Dark Magician of Chaos,and Dark Magician Girl ,but is there really a Dark Paldin and Skilled Dark Magicain. I think the Paldin needs Buster Blader(like in the show) but how do you make the Skilled Magician.

Guest Altron Gundam
Yes there is a Super Magical Swordsman - BLACK Paladin...

You never heard of dark magic have you? Its black magic lol.

There is Skilled Black Magician. It comes out next set for Eng.

Alright, while at a local comic shop, they had a box filled with single cards. While looking for some good cards to go with my water deck, I came upon this really powerful card... However, it's a chinese version and I have no clue what it's name is. Anyone know what it's called?

I'm not sure. Since Pharonic Guardians has just come out and LOD only a few weeks before that, I'm guessing it won't be for at least a month yet. I [i]think[/i] (don't take my word for it) it'll still be a common, seeing as it is one there. I doubt it'd be anything more than a Rare, at any rate.