Mario Quiz

Valen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for clarifying that.

Bowser, Wart, Tatanga, Larry Koopa and Lemmy Koopa.

Q: What was considered to be Mario's job before he was referred to as a plumber?

EDIT: Edited the question. Got my quizzes mixed up, heh. Thanks for pointing that out, Takuya. A gold star for you.

Mack, Boyer(sp?), Punchinello(sp?), Johnathin "Johnny" Jones/Yairdovich(You get it from Johnny, but Yairdovich takes it and you have to fight him for it), Czar Dragon/Zombone/Axem Rangers(The Czar Dragon turns into Zombone, and the Axem Rangers take the star after you defeat Zombone), and Smithy.

Name the 7 Star Stamps you compete(sp?) for in Mario Party 3, and the character you have to duel to get each(for the 6 you must duel for. the seventh has no duel)
Bonus: Which Duel Map do you duel for each Star Stamp on(for the 6 you duel for)?

• 2 months later...
The quiz is insanely old but I happen to enjoy quizzes a lot and I hate to see this die such a horrible death.

Since nobody bothered to answer Takuya's question (and I can't remember the answer), I'll just pop in with a new one.

Q: Mario was known by one other name before his name was officially changed to Mario. What was that name?

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zdude255 [/i]
[B]What was the name of the princess in Super Mario Land? [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, zdude, but you just can't jump in and ask a question. The rules of the thread state that you must have answered a question before you can ask one. Wait for Takuya to say whether or not Crusader got the question right. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...