OtakuBoards

Nintendo Quiz

BigCajones

[COLOR=purple]As my console quiz is now just a Playstation quiz like it originally was, I've decided to test everyones knowledge on Nintendo consoles and games. Same as every quiz- when you answer a question, you ask a question! Simple hey? If there is a really stumbling question I may ask another (after a period of time) to keep the quiz going, but still keep guessing on the other question. If you are not sure 100% sure that your answer is correct then guess and wait until someone classifies if your correct or not! Then keep it flowing by asking a question, feel free to ask a question if someone decides not to put a question (when they have answered correctly that is). :)

I'll start us off- What's the final boss on Luigi's Mansion? (spoiler tags may be needed) [/COLOR]

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=darkblue]Well, the answer is [spoiler]King Boo[/spoiler]
God, these threads are getting old, and I know nothing about Nintendo, becuase I don't own a Gamecube. Me, Break and Cajones just finished that game together. I'll leave the question to someone else, as I can't really ask a good on. Sorry![/color][/size]

[color=royalblue]Ahh lucky I have this game otherwise this would of been a real toughie. I believe it was James Bond 007: The World Is Not Enough. I think I'm correct unless your thinking of a different game?

Well in Super Smash Bros: Melee name the ways you can unlock Mewtwo![/color]

[color=indigo]Lol...wouldn't that question go in the Pokémon quiz? :whoops:

[b]Answer:[/b] Sanshrew, Sandslash, Vulpix, Ninetales, Meowth, Persian, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victreebel, Magmar, and Pinsir.

[b]Question:[/b] What was the first SNES game to use a Super FX chip?[/color]

Heh, it was called Starwing in the UK. Stupid copyright laws. That's why SF64 was called Lylat Wars.

Ah... forget that question. It's based on the UK age rating system, which games didn't get until a few years ago. As far as I remember, it was Turok 2, but I could be wrong. Basically, it meant that people under 15 weren't allowed to be sold it. And seeing as only a few people can answer it, the question seems silly anyway. I guess the equivalent US game rating would be... M, right? For 'Mature'?

Okay, here's another one to replace that- which game did Boshi make an appearance? And no, it's not a spelling mistake.

Wasn't Boshi like a Yoshi in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars? I watched my cousin like defeat him in a race about 6 odd years ago lol ... it's funny what I choose to remember and important things tend to go in one ear and exit the other. :whoops:

Question: Can you name every console made by Nintendo? Hence EVERY! :)

Including everything Japanese...

Famicom, Famicom Disk System (addon), NES, Gameboy, Super Famicom, Super Nintendo, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Light, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Color, Nintendo 64, 64DD (addon) Gameboy Advance, GameCube and the Gameboy Advance SP which hits Japan this week.

There were also the Game and Watch games, but those are not consoles... Technically the handhelds aren't either.

(Partly copied from Tommy's answer. Shame on me)

Nintendo Gamecube, Gameboy Colour, Gameboy, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, NES, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Pocket, Super Famicom, SNES SuperScope, Virtual Boy... I think that's it. Urk. Various hand-helds and watch-games, too. But I don't know all of them.

EDIT: Gah! I was too late... -__- And wrong.

[color=purple]Well erm lol, yes you are both correct. One of you two can input a question or you can both ask one. It's up to you two really? :) Well done on the Japanese console knowledge, maybe Samjaza should do a question for putting more 'consoles' and in first. :box:[/color]

I hear this version has changed alot from the Dreamcast version SEGA made.

Well back to the point, from reading through a magazine I noticed that the new female bounty hunter is called Pistol and is a constant thorn to Vyse.

How many pokemon could you take photos of on N64's Pokemon Snap?