OtakuBoards

Nintendo Quiz

BigCajones

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1][color=darkblue]Cajones, I think this question has actually been answered, but your cockiness is continuing, so here is my guess. 63 excluding the signs. I say 63, because you can catch two different types of Porygon, but if that isn't being counted, I say 62.[/color][/size]

Well the answer is 63, so it hasn't been answered, so therefore my cockiness wasn't really continuing I was just saying that people were wrong there is nothing wrong with that. I suppose it doesn't matter if you don't say how many signs so you can ask a question when your ready.

[b]EDIT: I hear you can't think of a question, so who is the star of Perfect Dark and what company published the game?[/b]

[b]Answer:[/b]

Perfect Dark was Developed by Rare, published by Nintendo and stars Joanna Dark. :)

[b]Question:[/b]

What are all the games packaged with "Super Mario All Stars" for the SNES.

Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2 (aka Super Mario USA in Japan), Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels (aka Super Mario Bros 2 in Japan). Super Mario World was later added to the set and used as a pack-in game later in the SNES's life.

In Earthbound, what is the name of Pokey's brother? (very easy one heh)

It's been a while since I have played Earthbound, but I think his name was Picky.

In Super Mario Sunshine, who is the "other" Mario and what are his motives?

The other Mario is Shadow Mario [spoiler]who is really Baby Bowser in disguise. He wants to kidnap Princess Peach because Bowser told him that she was his mom heh.[/spoiler]

Hmm. In Super Mario Bros 3, what are the names of at least five of the Koopa Kids?

[color=indigo]Lets see if I can remember them all...

[b]Answer:[/b] Iggy, Lemmy, Morton, Ludwig, Wendy, Roy, and Larry. Whoo!

[b]Question:[/b] What character(s) from Super Mario Kart were replaced in Mario Kart 64, and what character(s) were they replaced with?[/color]

Donkey Kong Jr. and Koopa were in Super Mario Kart, and they were replaced with Donkey Kong and Wario respectively, I believe. The Princess also had her name changed to Peach, but that wasn't a replacement really.

How many Nintendo games have been made into films or television series so far, and what are they?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B][color=purple]Well erm lol, yes you are both correct. One of you two can input a question or you can both ask one. It's up to you two really? :) Well done on the Japanese console knowledge, maybe Samjaza should do a question for putting more 'consoles' and in first. :box:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:toothy: Actualy they both forgot one thing......... The E-reader for Nintendo Gameboy Advance!!!
And if you don't believe that it's its very own system you can check nintendo.com on the systems page. I don't think they'd get it wrong.
[size=1](the author of this post is not remotely as nit-picky as might at first appear. Infact, he probably would not have got this right if he was in the spotlight, and only relizes such things when there is no pressure to do so. Thank you)[/size]

hmmmmmm... allow me to butt in and say a question... (nobody else was!)

what is the average flying speed of a swallow? (joke!)

:D

real question... what is the name of the place that the original Metroid takes place on?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bremma [/i]
[B]OK.. Lets try this, Super Mario Brothers, show and movie, Donkey Kong, show, Legend of Zelda: Link to the past (if im not mistaken) Series, Kirby, series, Pokemon, series and 4 movies, Metroid, show, and im thinking thats it... [/B][/QUOTE]

Metroid's being made into a movie, I think. And there's one more. Well, one more that I can think of that hasn't been mentioned. If there are more I'll be embarrassed.

And Metroid took place on Zebes.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Samgee Gamwise [/i]
[B]:toothy: Actualy they both forgot one thing......... The E-reader for Nintendo Gameboy Advance!!!
And if you don't believe that it's its very own system you can check nintendo.com on the systems page. I don't think they'd get it wrong.
[size=1](the author of this post is not remotely as nit-picky as might at first appear. Infact, he probably would not have got this right if he was in the spotlight, and only relizes such things when there is no pressure to do so. Thank you)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you guys know what a console is? lol

E-Reader and Super Scope aren't consoles. Technically, portables and addons aren't even consoles either. I named them because I figure that's what was wanted.

Argh I'm not really sure about this. I'm not sure if this could be classed as a Nintendo game, but it's on the Gamecube and it has been turned into a game. Resident Evil, although it's Capcom and has been originated on other consoles?

Other wild guesse- Digimon the movie and series, but surely Digimon, Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Yu-Gi-OH,etc were a series before they were a product of Nintendo? I also read something about Eternal Darkness and films.

I really don't have a clue though, I can tell these are incorrect. I will think long and hard about this one, and maybe edit it. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B]Other wild guesse- Digimon the movie and series, but surely Digimon, Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Yu-Gi-OH,etc were a series before they were a product of Nintendo? I also read something about Eternal Darkness and films.[/B][/QUOTE]

*twitches* I wish Digimon were owned by Nintendo. At least Digimon World 4's coming out on GC... Now all we need is a Rumble Arena -__-

Anyway, Yu-Gi-Oh and DBZ aren't Ninty-owned, and that was more what I was meaning, as opposed to just video games which have appeared on Nintendo consoles being turned into movies/mangas/comics whatever.

For a bonus, if anyone's interested, you could try naming a few comics, too.

This is a vague question... Do you mean Nintendo games in total? Games only made by Nintendo (which severely cuts down the list)? I don't even think that there is a Digimon game on a Nintendo system yet. I'm just going to put any movie based on a game that has ever appeared on a Nintendo system...

Nintendo owned first:

Shows -
1.) Super Mario Bros Super Show
2 1/2) I think there was a show based on Mario 3 as well, not sure.
2.) Super Mario World
3.) Legend of Zelda (shown instead of Super Mario Bros Super Show sometimes).
4.) Captain N
5.) Was simliar to Captain N, but had totally different characters. I forget the name.
6.) Donkey Kong Country
7.) Kirby: Right Back at Ya
8.) Pokemon

Movies -
1.) Super Mario Bros.
2 to 5.) Various Pokemon movies

And these are the ones that were games on some Nintendo system (before or after the movie) as well:

Shows-
1.) Double Dragon
2.) Mega Man
3.) Sonic (syndicated cheap version)
4.) Sonic (ABC Saturday morning version)

Movies -
1.) Resident Evil
2.) Mortal Kombat
3.) Mortal Kombat: Annhilation
4.) Double Dragon
5.) Tomb Raider

Comics were Captain N, Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros (various games in the series). Nintendo Power has also done Tetris, Battletoads, Super Metroid, Star Fox, Zelda, Pokemon and Metroid Prime comics.

Okay, question time -
What was the name of the hero you were a successor to in Dragon Warrior on the NES?

[color=indigo]Ooh! I actually know this one, from watching my brother play it years ago, lol.

[b]Answer:[/b] It's Erdrick, isn't it? Or some variation on that spelling, anyway.

[b]Question:[/b] On which Nintendo systems has the game Doom appeared?[/color]

GBA only I think. Possibly on the SNES.

If I'm right then my Q is:

When was nintendo born? (i.e. - when was the name first copyrighted to the original owners or whatever.)

If I'm not right, then just disregard the post. :)