OtakuBoards

Nintendo Quiz

BigCajones

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm ... What question did you answer??? Also that is really stupid as we've just had a big question based around Nintendo's movies. Super Mario Bros is the answer, but it's GotenksSSJ343's turn to ask a question.

*off subject* Please do me some favours!

1)Read the rules!
2)Read the thread start page!
3)Don't make anymore stupid threads (a GBA SP exists look at that!)

[color=indigo]Answer to the bonus question:
The three stones are the Kokiri's Emerald (Spiritual Stone of the Forest), the Goron's Ruby (Spiritual Stone of Fire), and the Zora's Sapphire (Spiritual Stone of Water).

And yeah, you got it right, Cajones. Samus was injected with Chozo blood. Not sure exactly what for, but I assume it has something to do with the Power Suit's biological elements, and how it works with her body.

*waits for another question*[/color]

[color=purple]Ahh sorry everyone my internet kept being slow and crashing. :( It's now 3:50am where I am - Crazy Boy!

Anyway- How many trophys can you get on Super Smash Bros: Melee and how many one-player missions are there? (there not really missions, but I can't remember what they are called).
Bonus- On 'mission' 50 what's the objective and basically explain what your up against! (You don't need that much detail just enough to know what your doing/up against) :)

Bad wording is because me equals tired *yawns* P.S Sorry for the delay blame my AOL! :demon:[/color]

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Well, the current number of known trophies is 290. There are 51 Event Matches, and you fight both Master Hand and Crazy Hand with only one life for Event Match 50.

[b]Question:[/b] In the original Metroid, how many missiles do you get from defeating Ridley or Kraid? (As in, how many do you get from beating one of them, not both).[/color]

The question is actually- In Skies of Arcadia: Legends what are the three animals Pinta can catch you? If you bothered to look up two posts, but I will let this question carry on if no one knows the answer, so you may as well try and answer both of them.

[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] The Chozo created the Metroids, for the purpose of keeping the X parasites on SR388 in check.

That is right, isn't it? I'm pretty sure... I have no clue what the name Metroid means, though.

[b]Question:[/b] What year was the first issue of Nintendo Power published?[/color]