OtakuBoards

Nintendo Quiz

BigCajones

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you should be very privledged! ;)

Okay well who are the two main characters in Resident Evil 0 and what's the plot of the game? Bonus: What mini-game do you recieve when you complete the game and what's the objective for both of the characters in it?

[color=#808080]The characters are...Rebecca Chambers and Billy Cohen, I think. o_O

As for the plot...I know the background to it, but I've never played the game, so I don't really know. I'd rather not type it though, because it might be a spoiler. lol

I have a question to add to the quiz, though.

Who was the director of Luigi's Mansion? (hint: It wasn't Shigeru Miyamoto).[/color]

[color=#808080]Very good! Yep, Hideki Konno.

Okay, let's see...this one might be interesting.

When Gunpei Yokoi left Nintendo in 1996, he formed a company of his own. What was the name of that company?[/color]

I read an article on Gunpei Yokoi not so long ago. Yokoi left Nintendo in August, 1996 to set up his own toy company, Koto Co., in Kyoto.

Didn't he have a tragic death like sometime in October? A victum of a traffic accident if I remember rightly, his car got sideswiped by another car. That was very unfortunate after just leaving Ninty! :(

[color=#808080]Yep, Mr. Yokoi died in a tragic car accident in 1997.

Remember, you can't do any research on these questions...this is a quiz, afterall.

Anyway...next question. And this one is pretty easy for those who know about Nintendo history. How did Shigeru Miyamoto get his job at Nintendo?[/color]

[color=teal]That one I don't actually know and I like to class myself as a big Ninty fan! :( I'm guessing someone chose him to for the job out of other candidates, but that is a very vague guess. Could of been something to do with family, ah I will stop making a fool out of myself.

Anyay people still try and answer: What's the plot of Resident Evil 0? Bonus: What mini-game do you recieve when you complete the game and what's the objective for both of the characters in the mini-game?

(James already answered who are the two main characters- Billy Coen and Rebecca Chambers).[/color]

For James question I don't really have any idea. But I remember reading an article in EGM that said being a Game Tester is a job that will almost always get your foot in the gaming door. So with that said I am GUESSING he was first a game tester.

[color=chocolate]Well you didn?t mention the objective for Leech Hunter although it's pretty darn obvious I suppose (one looks for green leeches, one looks for blue). Anyway you can ask a question if you would like Hiachi!

Then still try and answer sosolidsnake's question supposing he got his answer correct. :)[/color]

[color=indigo]We have a Zelda quiz for the Zelda questions, you know. :rolleyes:

[b]Answer:[/b] You steal something out of the shop in Mabe Village. To do this, you pick up the item and carry it back behind the shop keeper. Then, when he turns and looks away, you run out the door while still holding the item.

[b]Question:[/b] What is the bit rate of the original Game Boy?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hiachi [/i]
[B]???? I posted a question........where is it??? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Dunno. If a post doesn't show up, though, trying posting it again. You can always just delete one of them if it wasn't displaying the original post at first, and it ends up being a double post.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo][b]Question:[/b] What is the bit rate of the original Game Boy?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

That is the easiest question ever! I know its already passed, but I just had to comment on the easieness of this question. And BTW hiachi if you were going with the Zelda Question, wasn't it already answered?

[color=indigo]Um, hiachi, I already answered that question when you asked it the first time. Then I asked one, and you answered it, so now it's your turn to ask a question again. :whoops:

And about the Game Boy question, yeah, it may be easy if you know a good amount about the GB, but the bitrate of the GB was never really mentioned much. That, and it wasn't answered first try, so it must not have been [i]that[/i] easy. :p[/color]