OtakuBoards

Nintendo Quiz

BigCajones

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B]Okay, me bit confused. People may know things that say you didnt know and to them it maybe easy. Well anyway I think it's Hiachi's turn to change his question .. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah I understand that on differant games and stuff, but I thought knowing the bits was like general knowledge that everbody knew. I guess I was wrong.:whoops:

I have no idea where my confusion of the posts came from.......ok......heres the only question i could think of (dont answer, SD, i know you know this......) In Phantasy Star Online Epside I&II, what do all the red weapons(Red saber, red handgun) letters spell out? Each weapon says that there is a letter carved in it......what is the name that they make?

• 2 weeks later...
*Extremely confused* I don't know what the point was of that post, it was probably something to do with the game, but I don't know. SpyderDragon if you know the answer then please answer, as this quiz needs more flow. Anyone can put in a random question, but not too many questions at a time. SD please answer, it's not up to Hiachi to say you can't lol. :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B]*Extremely confused* I don't know what the point was of that post, it was probably something to do with the game, but I don't know.[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]What it was, was spam. *deletes*

Perhaps a new question should be asked, though? This one has been sitting for an awfully long time without getting answered.[/color]

[color=indigo]Um, everything has a life meter in Metroid Prime. You just have to scan the enemy/boss to see it. :whoops:

[b]Answer:[/b] You fight the Flaagra first, in the Sun Chamber, then Thardus in the Quarantine Bay (not sure on that name, but it's something like that), then you fight the Omega Pirate in the Omega Quarters, then you fight Meta Ridley in the Chozo Temple (not sure if that's the exact name, but that's the general location), and then you finally fight Metroid Prime down in the Phazon Core, I think it's called.

I know some of those aren't exact, but I think that's pretty good for going completely off of memory after not having played for at least four months. :)

[b]Question:[/b] What was Nintendo's first 32-bit game system?[/color]

Guest Musahi
[b]Answer:[/b] The Gameboy Advanced.
You really got me with that question, I kept think I must have missed a console between the SNES and the N64. Then right when I was about to give up when I thought of handheld systems. ^_^ Good question.

[strike][b]Question:[/b] In Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle, how many Chao Gardens are there? Feel free to name them as well.[/strike]

Damn good question.

The answer is the Virtual Boy. It would have been Nintendo's CD addon (once they decided to make it 32-bit and not 16), but obviously that never came to pass.

I've not played SA2: Battle so no idea. The answer to GoS's bonus question... the developer of Ikaruga is Treasure. The publisher is Infogrames/Atari.

My question... What Nintendo made game started off on a place known as C-Island?

Guest Musahi
Ooooh I know this one for sure!

Star Tropics.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Cyko[/i]
[b]In Sonic Adventure 2 : Battle, how many Chao Gardens are there? Feel free to name them as well.[/b][/quote]

Why oh why is it back and forth between PSO and SA2B (although i like both games!).......You must raise a Hero chao for the Hero Garden, and a Dark chao for the Dark garden......

What was in Zelda:Link's Awakening DX that wasn't in the original?

Guest Musahi
[b]Answer:[/b]

BigCajones's question:

Sven Boekhorst, Chris Edwards, Sam Fogarty, Jaren Grob, Taig Khris, Matt Lindenmuth, Franky Morales, Matt Salerno, Eito Yasutoko, Shane Yost, Chrissy, Jordan, Bombshell, Captain, Driver, Goddess, Junkie, Mummy, and The Bride.

Hihachi's question:

It's in color, it has the picture book side quest, and it has an extra dungeon.

[b]Question:[/b] In Animal Crossing how many jobs does Tom Nook give you at the beggining of the game?

A: He makes you plant various flowers in front of his shop.
He makes you right an add on the town bulletin board. I think thats it.

If im right, then here is the next question.

Q:In Mario World 3, how do you get the first whistle?

Wrong.

That is the second whistle.

The first whistle is found in World 1, I think its level 3 im not sure. But you crouch and duck down on a the second white block you see. Hold the crouch for a couple seconds. YOu will fall through the box and go into the backround. Run along the entire stage until you go behind the screen at the end to reveal a whistle.

[color=indigo]Actually, I think that's the second Warp Whistle (not sure which of them in World 1 comes first), and I know the one in World 2 is the third. You can also get one in the first fortress/castle thing, in World 1, by going all the way to the right until you get to the door. Instead of going through the door, though, fly up off the screen and over to the right, and you'll drop down into a hidden room where you'll get a Warp Whistle.

And for the Animal Crossing question, here's all the chores he makes you do:

1. Plant flowers and trees around his shop.
2. Meet all the villagers, including the mayor.
3. Write a letter to one of the villagers.
4. Make a couple deliveries to some of the villagers.
5. Run a couple errends for some villagers.
6. Write an ad on the town bulletin board.

[b]Question:[/b] Name all the different suits that you can get in Super Mario Bros. 3.[/color]