OtakuBoards

. Hack Infection Part1

Guest Steiner

As I told Charles, if you read the announcement, James particularly noted that he wants the .hack games to be placed in their, quote, "relevant gaming forums." Ironically, at the end of it, James says that he wants everyone to read the announcements because you have no idea what you may miss. I guess he called this one right, eh?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]As I told Charles, if you read the announcement, James particularly noted that he wants the .hack games to be placed in their, quote, "relevant gaming forums." Ironically, at the end of it, James says that he wants everyone to read the announcements because you have no idea what you may miss. I guess he called this one right, eh? [/B][/QUOTE]

Heheh, when you reminded me of that particular excerpt from the announcement, it had been [i]approximately[/i] nine or ten hours since I had last read it. So, it wasn't complete and utter negligence. Regulating discussion of a game to its series has pretty much been what I've always done, so I can understand if others do it out of habit as well.

I [i]did[/i] read it, and I still agree with NeoCactuar that the actual .hack forum would be a more appropriate place to discuss the games. Especially upon considering that the Dragonball Z games are discussed in the DragonBall forum and the Pokemon games are discussed in the Pokemon forum.

It's much more orderly that way, but oh well. I apologize for going off topic there and I'm sorry if it sounded smug, but it had to be said, lol.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charles [/i]
[B]Heheh, when you reminded me of that particular excerpt from the announcement, it had been [i]approximately[/i] nine or ten hours since I had last read it. So, it wasn't complete and utter negligence. Regulating discussion of a game to its series has pretty much been what I've always done, so I can understand if others do it out of habit as well.

I [i]did[/i] read it, and I still agree with NeoCactuar that the actual .hack forum would be a more appropriate place to discuss the games. Especially upon considering that the Dragonball Z games are discussed in the DragonBall forum and the Pokemon games are discussed in the Pokemon forum.

It's much more orderly that way, but oh well. I apologize for going off topic there and I'm sorry if it sounded smug, but it had to be said, lol. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, yes, I was only going by what I read. ^_^ I understand your position, though.

As for the Pokemon part, that should probably be flipped, since the series section usually deals in gaming. So basically, it's that Pokemon the anime should be discussed in the Pokemon forum rather than the Anime Lounge forum.

I talked to James today and he said that [b]all moderators should be aware that any games of any anime series should be placed in the gaming forums that they belong.[/b] He went on to say that he has been very clear about this, so I don't think we should even hesitate to keep it in the Sony forum.

[size=1]I agree with Charles and NC. We keep Pokemon gaming topics in the Pokemon gaming forum, and we have had several threads about video games in the anime section. We currently have one about DBZ Budokai, so this shouldn't be any different.

But of course, James can move this wherever he wants.

-Shy[/size]

[size=1]I feel heated debate about to start - [b]NeoC[/b][/size]

I have enjoyed the game for the first two weeks I had it. I thought it was the best game ever. This game [i]does[/i] have its faults, most have been mentioned:

Over-repetative gameplay

The monsters are too varied strengthwise in a dungeon (ie: ridiculously weak monsters paired with impossible ones)

Choppy, yet decent graphics

Same music over and over in each dungeon

Piros having that stupid tune when you play with him

The only grunty you ever seem to get is a Noble Grunty

Yes, I pretty much killed the game right there, but don't get me wrong, it's a very good game if you don't mind going from dungeon to dungeon, like FF with all the good parts cut out.

• 2 weeks later...
I love this game. My friend bought it and got stuck on the last story boss and I borrowed it and beat it on my first try. The battle lasted for about 45 minutes though. I'll be buying the next one this time. The dungeons tend to get boring though, that's the only problem.

EDIT: I just realized that the friend I was talking about is the one that posted right above me. That gives me a idea.:stupid:

Guest Steiner
I finnaly got this game and boy i can tell you it rocks. the concept is so original if u havnt got it yet run out now and get it