OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Hope: Go home ....im tired of this game.. you try to pull

Jake: Cat n mouse

Hope: Exactly... and in a minute im about to shapeshift into the local houndoom and bite your little head off....

Jake: Touchy touchy....tsk tsk tsk

Hope: Shut up *helps him to his feet* Go home.... and stop following me... it wont happen so stop bugging me

Jake: So whens your next book comeing out

Hope: About 5 days from NEVER

Jake: Testy.....tsk tsk tsk... ill be back after you, hopefully then you will.... ahve come to your sences..

Hope: Not likely....

Hope stood there as he Hopped onto a Pidgeot and flew off

Hope: I have to keep moveing.. hes gonna follow me to the ends of the earth i swear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinobi: (out of nowhere) Well, you won't have to worryt about that soon. We will be under water at noon. But, first, i need to find the legendaries.

Hope: Ok, why do we need them?

Shinobi: I have no idea what pokemon are dow there. I don't know how strong they are.

Hope: And, he, how will we be down there. I don't have gills you know.

Shinobi: Have you ever seen Star Wars: Episode I? Take Jar Jar Binks' home, and bingo! You've got it.

Hope: Ok.

Shinobi: Houndoom, give the loadest howl you can. *He does, it practically breaks Ryan's ear drum*

Ryan: Ouch! How come you don't hurt?

Shinobi: He's mine, i hear it all the time. You get used to it.

Xion: (running up to them) (paanting) What's wrong? Are you ok, Hope? Lord knows your boooyfriiend would have a fit!

Shinobi: Houndoom, crunch!

Houndoom: Hound! *howls, then jumps*

Xion: Sorry, get this dog off of me!!

Shinobi: Oh, but, it's time for the final attack!

Xion: Oh, no, don't please, please, please please, please please.......

Shinobi: (smilrking all the way) Houndoom, Poop!!!!

Ryan: HAHA! HE GOT YOU BAAAAAAAD!

Hope: Oh god

She straps back on the Hiratsu and walks over to rock and sits down in a relcined position

Hope: You guys need to soooooo grow up... *turns her head to the side and looks up and stares at the clouds*

Raichu: Chuuu Raiii Chuuu

Hope without turning her head scratched his head and sighed...

the guys just stared at her.......

Hope: What are you stareing at?

the guys look at each other and shurg

Shinobi: How on earth did you handle that thing...HNiratsu do you call it?

Hope: *with out looking at him* Like i said... years of training... soo... are we gonna get going or...what?

[COLOR=silver]Xion: AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Shinobi: Houndoom, stop!

Xion*gets up*: I'll get you yet?!?! Kadabra! GO!

[I]Kadabra and Houndoom both stare at each other for a moment. Xion and Shinobi both fall on the floor, laughing it all off.[/I]

Xion: That was great! HAHAhahahahahahahaha!!!

Shinobi: heeheeheeheeheehahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

[i]They both call their poke'mon back. Xion then asks Shinobi what he called him for...[/i][/color]

Shginobi: Well, i figured that we may be leaving now, but i want to check something first. And, i wanted to prank you.
Shinobi: Let me get Espeon to see if anyone is comming.

Espeon: Espy, Esp Espeon. [b]yes, there is one[/b]

Shinobi: Ok, yet's wait until then.

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan just couldn't help it, he just started laughing like a maniac, it was funny, here was Xion with a big pile of Houndoom poo on him and Houndoom was looking rather relieved.[/i]

Ryan: [i]Trying to regain his compsure[/i] Oh god that was funny! I mean i've never seen THAT happen before. Haha!!!

Xion: Ugh, this is nasty! Why'd you have him do that Shinobi??

Shinobi: For that joke, but it was all inoccent fun :angel:.

Xion: Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:.

Ryan: Anyways, while I stil have my head attached. Where are we gonna find these legendary Poke'mon?? I know that Mew, Articuno, Moltres, Zapados, Ho-oh, and Lugia are some of the Legendary poke'mon but where will we find them?? I don't think they all have one meeting place. Anyways, i suggest we get some Master or Ultra Balls, just to be on the safe side. Although i do know someone who has a large surplus of Master Balls.[/COLOR]

Hope looked at them and smiled....

Hope: I dont need any...

Shinobi: O.o?

Hope: Heh...im fully stocked on things i need... im always prepared

Hope stood up and smiled at them... The rolled her eyes and took the hair tie out..... she did not feel like haveing her hair up at the moment. She shook her head and got her hairs regular shape back and put the hair tie in a pocket

Hope: Well.... ....wait a minute i just relized something.. you boys followed me... WHY!?!?!?

Shinobi: Well, uhm, i wanted to make sure you were al right. But, i should have thought, with your pokemon and the boomerand (i can never remember that name), i should have let you handle it. But, hey, we're all kinda family, rigt? So, you wouldn't use a boomerang on me, would you? *jumps on Houndoom and starts riding him back towards the town.

Hope: That depends.... Pull any funny stuff..... and i wont hesitate... That goes for ALL of you guys....

Hope smiled at them

Hope: i wouldent use this on you.. it could cause a lot of damadge... but i would have to hurt ya if you pull something funny... if you get what i mean...

Shinobi: Thanks for letting me now what she said, espeon. *gets back on Houndoom, and comes back* So, do you have enough good pokeballs to catc all of these: Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Lugia, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Celi-be, Ho-Ho, Mew, Mewtwo, an Mew?

Hope: All but 1. Will that do?

Shinobi: Well,.... let's go get a master ball from him.

Hope glances around and notices a little kid just stareing at her..

Hope: What the

The little kid runs off but watches her till he dissaperes into a house..

Hope: What was up with that...

Hope shook her head as she headed back into town mindlessly almost like... She stared at the sky...Raichu kept pokeing her but got no reaction from her so his orange cheeks sparked and he shocked her a bit.... she just looked at him...

Raichu: Chuu

he walks the other direction

Hope: Ugh thanks.. my minds not in its right spot...

SHinobi: Hey, Hope. Going the wrong way, huh? You don't want to be with us? If you come with me, we can do the Kirby dance!
<('.'<) ^('.')^ (>'.')> *Hope's face get's red*

Hopr: Come back here! *grabs the hietsu (the boomerang, sorry if i got it wrong) and runs after them swinging at them*

ooc: Hirat-su
----------------------

Hope: ......The kirby dance... you must be kidding me.... *sigh* Boys will be boys....

She continues following them silently... She stayed behind a bit thought.. Walking by herself behind the guys...

Raichu yawns

Hope returns him and continues after the guys. She sighed silently to herself as they went along. Every once in a while she would glance at the sky.. but mostly kept her sight to the ground. Stareign at her feet when she walked

OOC: Last min change.. Windplume is a Spearow, not a Fearow.

"Row row! Spear!" they heard a Spearow chirp.

"You dont know what you are talking about!" a girls vopice replied to it. The turned to see a casually dressed girl stroling towards them , in a debate with her Spearow. "Why would that be him?"

"Row Spearow spea-row!" it aruged back, ruffling its wings.

"Heh, we'll see." she said as shestooped infornt of Shinobi. "Um, excucse me, but are you Shinobi by any chance? I got a letter from a Shinobi.."

"Well, yes I am."

"ROW!" the spearow said, pulling out its chest.

"Bah.. you and your feathery ego.." she muttered. "Sorry about that. he was betting me that you were the guy I was looking for. Im Bremma by the way, and this cheeky little bird is Windplume." she said, deftly dodging his peck at her ear.

"Nice to meet you, this is Ryan, Xion and Hope." Shinobi said, point out each of them.

"Nice to meet you all. So... what ARE we doing?" Bremma saked.

Shinobi: Well, now we are getting a master ball to help us catch the Legendaryies. Want to help us? We will be using then Legendaries to help us on the new area.

Bremma: Oh, ok. I'll help. But, when we get them, i want Articuno.

[COLOR=darkblue]OOC: Dadgummit! I was gonna posty something good. Oh well.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[i]Ryan looked at them and hollered at them to keep up, soon they were back in town but then they left and were soon in Saffron City, after walking around a little bit they were in front of Silph Co. They walked into the lobby and up to a young secretary, she looked at Ryan and walked over to him.[/i]

Secretary: He's waiting for you on the 12th floor.

Ryan: Okay, we'll go see him.

[i]The group headed for the elevator and rode up, as the doors opened the group saw a large room filled with Scientists and among them was a man dressed in a buisness suit, he was in his mid-30s with hints of a mustache on his face, he looked up and saw Ryan, he walked over to him and hugged him, everyone got a puzzled look on their faces.[/i]

Ryan: Guys, I'd like to introduce you to my father, the new president of Silph Co. He has been mass producing Master Balls for over a year now.

Mr. Vilente: Its a pleasure to meet you all, if you guys need some Master Balls we have over 1,000 in stock. So we can give you as many as you need.

Shinobi: :eek: You never told us you were the son of Silph Co's president!!!!

Ryan: You never asked. Oh well, its good to have him as my dad.

Mr. Vilente: Its no problem. We have plenty of these, here take 10 right now, aslo have a few of these prototype balls, their regular poke' balls but with Master Ball catching technology. So take these puppies as well.

Ryan: Thanks dad. We'll be on our way now, but we could use about 30 more Master Balls.

Mr. Vilente: Okay.

[i]His father walks off and come back with a bag of Master Balls and hands them to Ryan who then disperses them evenly among the group. After they recieved their balls they headed out the door and on to their adventure.[/i][/COLOR]

[quote]"recieved their balls"[/quote]

ooc: ...Ok... my minds NOT in the right spot when i read this.. *resumes laughing head off*
----------------------------------------

Hopes mind was off in la la land when Raichu came out of its pokeball. kind of liek psyduck would to misty. It tapped her.. .and then fwapped her along side the head with its long whip like tail

Hope: Oh sorry.. heh... ok ok ill catch up..

she ran up behind them but stayed about 10 feet behind everyone... she stil lwas no where USED to beign ain a ground.. .a group mostly populated by guys ...

She watched her feet as she followed. She glances around once in a while. her raichu was now a top her head... Poking her once in a while..

They turned a corner and walked and hope wasent really paying attnetion but she walked right into a tall Man with shades on.

She did not fall back wards and he did not budge.. He looked at her and smiled...

Hope: Oh crap

Man: I was expecting to see a more... happy reaction from you..

Hope: Nooo you did not

Man: Oh i know i know i just ....want my son to be happy..

Hope: No wonder i quit coming into towns... i always seem to run into you people..

The man grabs her arm tightly and gets a ticked off look on his face

Man: If you know whats good for you... you will high tail it home right now..

Hope jerked her arm away from him

Hope: I know whats good for me... and let me tell ya.... your family.. your son.... they arent in the picture...

hope continues on after the group even farther behind then she was...Raichu stuck its tongue out at the man as they walked off.. He just growled to himself and went on his way.

Hope: Oh jezz.... we are risking it bolt... risking it

Bolt: Chuuu *nods*

Ryo: Oh crap I woke up late!

ryo rushes to get ready and finally get his masterball and sets off looking for a legendary pokemon...

Ryo:I wonder were Shinobi went, well gotta keep searching.

ryo heard something moving in the bushes, when he went to check it was nothing just the wind blowing...

Ryo: Man I'm freaking myself out i got to focus.

Hope returns bolt and lets her Scyther out for a bit... IT stretched and yawned before hissing at the man who seemed to be stareing at them.

Hope just ignored him and ran to catch up with the others... scyther took to the air flying next to her.

Hope: It has nto been your turn to be out with me in a long time.. sorry about that.

Scyther: Scyyy

it nodded and she slowed down... and noticed something.

Hope: Hey shinobi... in all the comotion and you following dont you notice something... strange

Shinobi: What the guy following us...

Hope: Other then that...

Shinobi: no

Hope: Ugh.. .we left Ryo back at the hotel

Shinobi: oh my gosh your right...

Hope: Heh.... do you mind if i go find him?

Shinobi: I can

Hope: No its fin... i have a really good pokemon for this sorta thing.

She returns her scyther and lets out her Rapidash. She leaps up onto the rapidash.

Hope: Ill be back... ill catch up..

She has rapidash dash off towards the hotel to look for ryo

Hope: Wonder where he went too.

She looks around relizeing he was no longer in the area. She set scyther into the air...

Hope: I know you dont have eyes like a pidgeot.. or sonar like crobat and golbat... but do yoru best... locate ryo...

Scyther heads into the sky and spins around slowly looking for him. Everyone in town stared at hope who was still on rapidash's back. A little girl pointed up at rapidash

Girl: Ohhh Pwetty

Hope: Anything?

Scyther pointed in a direction and flew after hope who got rapidash running in that direction. Soon she found ryo

Hope: Yo... RYO... hop on.. we can catch up with the rest of the group...

Ryo: Thanks your a life saver! I thought everybody left me!

Hope: Dont mention it ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok this is not on topic but i cant do this rpg no more cuz college starts next week and i wont have time for much so sorry :(

[COLOR=darkblue]Ryan: Hey guys what do you say we get some food while we wait for Hope and Ryo?

The Rest: Okay.

[i]The group headed towards a nice looking cafe' they took their seats and a waitress came over and took their orders. After awhile the waitress returned with their food, after they ate the delicious food and paid the bill they let their Poke'Mon out so as that they could stretch. Ryan's Gilgar flew around like a maniac when he came out of his poke'ball, Charmeleon just looked around with a look that said "Oh yay! Another city.", the rest just were happy to be out. They had entered a park when they heard the familiar sounds of hooves hitting cement, it was Hope on her Rapidash.[/i]

Ryan: So you got the sleepyhead right?

Hope: Yup! Here he is.

Ryan: Well shall we get on our way so we can find our legendary Poke'Mon?[/COLOR]

Hope got off her rapidash and slid her palm down her back aways before returning her. Hope looked around and nodded to the guys that they should get going... She wondered where they would be. But other things were on her mind as well as she walked along behind the group. Always about 10 feet behind them. Her houndour which was walking along side her nudged her leg a bit with his head. She relized he was trying to get her attention.

Houndour: Dou..rrr

Hope scratched the top of his head after relizeing she had been stareing at the back of Shinobi's head for the past 5 minutes. She thanked god he did not notice. She smiled and then resumed looking at her feet as she walked along behind the group.