OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Shinobi: Hey, why don't you come up here? I know, you are a loner. I was one, too. I know it's hard. Don't worry. You'll get used to it.

Hope: Yea, i guess. Hey, i didn't know you were a loner!

Shinobi: I was, until the last expedition. Then, i had to team up, like you. I never said anything because no one asked me about my past.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinobi: Well, i wasn't normally a loner, i was allways a loner. That is, until Expedition (It's another Pokemon rpg). So, i'm used to being alone or in groups. And, besides, we can be safe once we get the legendarys. They should be stronger than any thing else on there. [I]I hope/[/I]

[COLOR=darkblue]Ryan: They may be super strong here but who knows what may be where we are going, i don't think we should just rely on the legendary, we should also keep our other Poke'Mon at a decent level as well. Ya know, just to be on the safe side.

Hope: I agree with that.

Ryan: So oh fearless leader Shinobi, how do we get to the Legendaries? Oh and i'm calling dibs on Mewtwo so no one else try and get it. I want to see if it is as powerful as it seems. heh.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Sorry for shortness, just really don't know what to post.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Shinobi: You seem ... quite today Xion.

Xion: Huh?! Oh yeah, sorry. I've been thinking about which legendary poke'mon I [b]really[/b] want. I can't just go up to a Zapdos and go "You're mine now! Get in this pokeball!"

Shinobi: :eek: Woah, I guess you're right. Who [i]should[/i] I get?

Xion: See?! Well, I'll start talking now if you want. I found out who I want!!![/COLOR]

Hope: I have already known... from the beginning of all this.

Xion: Your kidding right

Hope: No... you notice im quieter then most of you. I keep my mind thinking. So i have....defenitaly picked out what one i want.

Ryan: And that would be????

Hope: Moltres... I have always since i was a child... wanted that exact pokemon. So now.. i alredy knwo who im going for.

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan: Moltres eh? I heard its one of the better legendary birds, besides Lugia and Ho-oh, those two are supposedly the most powerful of the five, but Moltres is right below Ho-Oh. So you made a good decision.

Hope: Thanks.

Ryan: Anyways, back onto the subject, HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET TO FIND THEM???????? I'm just getting a little tired of standing around waiting here, i don't think Mewtwo's gonna pop up outta nowhere and say oh here take me, take me! Come on! I wanna go!

Shinobi: OKAY![/COLOR]

Hope: That.. would be swell....Not to mention i saw one just a few days ago..

Shinobi: Your telling me you saw a legendary pokemon ... AND YOU HAVENT TOLD US YET

Hope: It was only one and i didnet think at the time that it was important...

Shinobi: Who was it and where were they headed..

Hope: It was articuno and zapdos... and they were flying northeast...

Ryan: Well thats the first clue we have had all day so.. why not have ourselves go THAT way and look for clues...the first real lead all day..

Shinobi: i guess...

Shinobi: Well, hold on. I met the dogs a long time ago. Bremma, you were there. Remember, when Team Rocket clones Mewtwo? i was stil a loner, and had a bad aditude problem. Let me check my lap top, find out where they are. But, i can tell you now, don't need to check it. Want me to say.

Ryan: Ok, o' fearless leader.....

Shinobi: Ok, we know that Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno are at their islands in the Orange Island. It's rare they leave. We can get them together, and Bremma can tell them not to fight. Then, Lugia will come out, because they are together. He's mine, ok!? Now, Mewtwo and Mew are probably at New Island. That's Mewtwo's hide-away. Burnt Tower has Ho-Ho. Ilex Forest has Celi-be. Ok? Now, let's get going.

Hope: Maybe he's right..., Maybe he's wrong,...

[COLOR=silver]Xion: Well, what about me?!

Shinobi: You never told us which one you wanted! Well ... which one do you want???

Xion: I've decided. I want ........ Suicune!!!

Hope: That's not a bad choice. He's one of the protectors of the poke'mon. He stands for wind.

Xion: I know. That's why I wnated him. If he can protect the poke'mon, then he is the poke'mon for me!!!

Shinobi: Well, where are we going to find him?

Xion: That's the thing that's going to block us from getting him.

Ryan: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go find our legendary poke'mon!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan really didn't care, as long as they got on the move to find the legendary Poke'mon.[/i]

Ryan: That's fine with me, i just wanna get on the move. So who ever we find first is fine with me.

Xion: Well then, lets get on the move!

[i]The group set off in search of Suicune.[/i][/COLOR]

As the group walked, Bremma occasoianlly stoped, finding POkemon and asking them if they had seen any of the other Legendary POkemon.

"What have they told you Bremma?" Shinobi asked.

"Not much.. Lugia is at Whirlpool island, but a few have seen him flying by the other bird residences. Maybe we'll get lucky and catch him with the other birds." she said. "But if we dont, It wouldnt be that hard to track him." she looks at the group. "Are they any questions you want to ask the Pokemon about the legendary Pokemon you guys want?"

[COLOR=darkblue]Ryan: You know Suicune? Cool. Let's just hope he knows you.

Shinobi: Tell me about it.

Ryan: Oh well. I wonder what this place we are going to is gonna be like.

Shinobi: Me too.

Ryan: Now what this place be like? Any ideas?

Shinobi: Well.. i just know its under water.

Ryan: Oh.

[i]Just then a Cyndaquil popped out of nowhere.[/i]

Ryan: He's mine! Master ball go!!

[i]Ryan chucked the ball at the Poke'Mon and it was soon ensnared in the ball and since it was a Master ball it couldn't escape, but Ryan decided to keep with him for the time being, just for fun.[/i]

Hope: Cool! You caught one!

Ryan: I needed one, plus i think they look cool. Cyndaquil come on out!

[i]Ryan took the ball and opened it up and out came Cyndaquil, it looked around and sniffed Ryan and Dratini, Dratini sniffed back at him and then it looked around and waddled over to Ryan again, he kneeled down rubbed Cyndaquil on its head and Dratini as well.[/i][/COLOR]

After a somewhat hour of walking hope felt some odd heat... it was hot yet came from a ways away.... Hope turned off the path and went into the woods..... leaving the group behind.. her mind was in another world by now..

She wandered weaveing through the bushes and reached a clearing near a long creek....

Interestingly hopes guess was correct... Moltres was getting a drink.... it eyed hope and screeched... makeing the group relize she wasent around anymore..

The large bird turned around and sent a large flame at hope... hope quickly did a cartwheen that molded int oa quick 3 step back flip. The gress was no longer and the ground was black in the area where the fire hit.

Hope: Gotta do bette then that

The bird squaked and took to the air.. .by now.. ryan was in the clearing behind her and hope pulled out a masterball grinning

Ryan: YOUR NUTS.... YOU CANT THROW THAT FAR!

Hope: i wont throw the ball..

she tied it to her Hiratsu and waited... moltres quickly was high in the sky and hope smiled.... she slung the Hiratsu and it flew at moltres at an incredible speed.

The hiratsu flew past moltres who smield in its own way cause hope missed as the Hiratsu wound back and hit moltres in the back.. .activateing the masterball

Shinobi: Bright plan

Hope: I felt like letting her fly off...... but then there would have been no telling when we found her again.... i wasent really thinking i jsut reacted

the hiratsu digs into the ground next to hope with the master ball still attached to one end....Hope jsut stared at it...

------------------------

ooc:" I jsut got a little tired of.. doing the searchign and searching.. i had to get one down..

[size=1][COLOR=silver]Xion: Well then ... where [b][i]are[/i][/b] we going to find Suicune. I've only seen him once, and that was on a pond!

Ryan: I don't know. Any ideas anyone???

[i]He looks towards everyone, but everyone had a confused face.[/i]

Xion: Well, you want me to show you all where the pond was? He might still be there!

Shinobi: Fine with me! [i]*He quickly takes a glance to see them al nod towards the idea*[/i]

Xion: Ok then, follow me!!!

[i]They all followed Xion in search of Suicune...[/i][/COLOR][/size]

Hope slid the pokeball into her pocket. She actualy couldent believe she had acomplished captureing Moltres... Of course she did almost get fried doing it. Hope wasent to worried. The hiratsu could have been used for a shield as well.. but these forests did not provide the correct wood for the Hiratsus repairs afterwards. So thats why she dodged..

Hope: Well at least thats one legendary down....

she mummbled to herself as she walked along.. .still behind the group... she dident ... feel right

[i] I just dont feel apart of this group..... as always im a bit left out... it doesent bother me... its just.... i dont feel i belong...*sigh* but i guess thats normal... Oh well[/i]

she thought to herself... almost mummbling it....as she walked along behind the guys... and bremma

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan just grinned, he couldn't believe that Hope had already gotten her Legendary, somehow though Ryan felt empty, but he also felt like he was being watched, by someone or something, he turned around and saw nothing but the bushes, he walked over to them and he decided to walk into the brush, he could hear this nagging voice, like he shouldn't be there, he readied a master ball andhe heard something, like the rustle of leaves, he peered through and saw Mewtwo hovering there almost watching him and the rest of the group, yet his eyes were closed. Ryan leaped through the bushes and aimed and threw a Master Ball at it, Mewtwo opened its eyes and with its telepathic powers stopped the ball dead in its tracks. Ryan threw another one and it nailed Mewtwo in the side, and a bright light ensued, Mewtwo was caught, but somehow it fought the ball's capturing device and escaped, it shot out and looked down at Ryan.[/i]

Mewtwo:[i]You dare to capture me??[/i]

Ryan: I just wanted to catch you so you could help me, if you don't want to be captured then i'll leave you in peace.

Mewtwo: [i]Actually i've been reading your mind and i've seen your intentions, i'll join your cause, but i will not remain in that ball, only if it is an extreme emergency will i enter it.[/i]

Ryan: Okay. Shall we return to my group?

Mewtwo:[i]That's fine.[/i]

[i]The two emerged from the bushes and surprised the rest of the group.[/i]
-------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: I'm sorry but i did this for the same reason as Blanko.[/COLOR]

ooc: Heh... The Trainer is not online alot.. so i had to take htings into my own hads i was getting bored with the walk around looking... i had to get it going-
-----------------------------------------------

Hope smiled at ryan and mewtwo.... she thought mewtwo was so cool... but she had always wanted Moltres so that was her first choice

Hope said nothing as she smiled at this and then sighed.. the smiled fell from herface and she turned around and slowly began walking in the other direction...

OOC: Actually, i'm on all the time. Just, i'm not in favor of getting up at 3 am to post.
-------------------

Shinobi: Actually, i've known who i want, and he knoes i want him. I've wanted him since i was like, 12, when i first saw him. He was awesome.

Xion, Ryan; Oh, yea, who is he?

Shinobi: Lugia. He's flying, and Physic, and can do lightning, fire, and Ice attacks. He's the ultimate Pokemon. And he knows it. That's why he hides under water. I've seen him several times. He's told me why he hides, too. So know one can catch him. Exept for me, that is. Hehe.... What do you think, Hope? * Turns around ands sees Hope walking away* Hope, where are you going?!

Will sat in a tree, looking for a worthy opponent. His brother was part of the elite four and he wanted to be just like him, just not enthusiasticly. He was on his way to be the best of the best and his adventure has just begun.

Will: ?

Will notices a band of trainers. He jumped out of the tree...

Will: Who wants to fight a real trainer?

Shinobi: Ok, i'll take you on. This will be easy. 3-on-3?

Will: Ok. My name's Will.

Shinobi: Are you related to the Elete Four Wiil?

Will: Yes, i am.

Shinobi: Ha, your brother's a push-over. I beat him using only my Houndoom and Tyranitar. But, i' only going to have to use Houndoom now. In case your wondering, it was a long time ago... Hope, want to watch me cream this guy?
--------------------
OOC:
Xra, let Blanko type it. She's very good, leaves no detail out. Is that ok, Blanko?

ooc: I am willing to type out a very detailed battle but.... its up to XRA so XRA.. if its ok with you Please pm with the 3 pokemon your willing to use... and the same goes for you The Trainer... 3 pokemon... i love typeing out battles... some people think im..nuts... no.. im not nuts... im psycho
---------------------------------------------------------

Hope: Oh.. .what.. trying to impress me? Sure.. ill watch... but you battling wont impress me..... you alredy have impressed me... This will be interesting though....and remember you two... this is a 3 on 3 battle.... no time limet stick to the clearing... ill enjoy refereeing this...and then im willing ot heal all your pokemon once its done

Shinobi: Oh...? I... i already have impressed you?

Hope: Yes but dont let that lost your focus Shinobi

Shinobi: Right *thinks to himself*[i] i impressed her with out a single battle.... without showing my trainer skills... what impressed her... was it my brains... my looks... my charm.. hmmmm[/i]

Hope: Shinobi

Shinobi: yes?

Hope: You dont have any charm...you havent shown it anyways... and no its non of that...ill talk to you about this later

Shinobi: you.... you read my thoughts...

Hope: YOUR LOSEING FOCUS...ill talk to you later