OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Shinobi jumps down into the crater. He picks Sythe up by the foot and starts spinning him over his head. He builds up momentum and lets him fly. He flys out of the crater and landed about 20 feet away, sliding. Shinobi jumped up and dashed towards him. Dirt and dust flew up around him. When he gets to Sythe, withoput stoppnig he grabs Sythe by the legs and slams his back into the ground again. A pop shot out as Sythe's shoulder blade shattered into about 200 peices.

Shinobi: Come on Sythe! Your better than this. Throw so Shurikens, come on! Challenge me!

Shinobi picked Sythe out of th small crater he had made. He wrapped his hand around Sythe's neck, like Frieza did to Vegeta. He picked him up into the air, about 10 feet up. Shinobi rose up and brought him even higher. About 50 feet up, Sythe was choknig big time.

Sythe: Let me...let me go! Shinobi!

Shinobi: Ok..*turns him upside down* you want down..*raises him above his head* you got it! *hurls him towards tyhe ground* Good ridence b*tch...

Sythe hit the gorund hard, creating another crater. Shinobi dived, with his feet facing down. He hit 10 feet from the ourside of the last Crater, creating another crater. Rock flew around him and he dug into the ground as hard as he could. When he stoped, he had dropped about 25 feet. Shinobi jumped out and grabbed Sythe, getting ready to through him into the new crater for good.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: OK... i put up with it for a while but this is it.. i am through.

This rpg is going no where.. its 54 pages (to my settings anyways) It only has 3 members one of which is going WAY PAST REALITY(shinobi) the other is getting high (bouncer) and the other has quit posting (that would be me)

Shinobi~ YOU are going to far....FAR TO FAR..... this is pokemon... not dragonball z. . get your imagination back into whats possible with pokemon... not DBZ allright....

ah it dont matter i am done posting on this rpg... its going no where... its only a matter of time till one of the mods closes it or at least notices that its going nowhere.

its been fun...

OOC: Flora, he was gonna stop and change Sythe to a pokemon battle this post, then they were going back. And, it's only 11 pages to my settings. But, come on, only 4 other RPGs have ever got this high, and we have a chance to beat all of them. Come on, please? And, i'm taking way past reality? Your saying teleporting and having huge 200 pound pokemon fitting into little 3 inch balls is real? Get wit the picture, Flora.

IC:

Sythe: Stop, stop.

Shinobi: what?

Sythe: Pokemon battle. Come on. Or are you scared?

Shinobi: Ok *drops him onto the ground* 3 on 3, no time limit, stick to the clearing. Deal?

ooc: i said REALITY FOR POKEMON not reality for human... actual life you nimrod... read my post again..if you have to.. and as for teleporting.... its possible on pokemon... hello! All the psychic pokemon do it.. and people can too with pokemons help and as i have said.. hope gets help with all her powers... celebi remember... ANYWAYS...made my point...im done

I dont care.. we should not drag this rpg along jsut to beat others that have gotten farther.. its useless... and a waste of good rpgers time.. (like mine)

anyways... like i said.... this is pokemon NOT dbz

Guest The Bouncer
OOC: uhm.. it is DBZ.. i neva seen nothin like that on pokemon....someone cant thow another person 10 feet in he air.. no mater who they are

ooc: exactly... cause if someone could do junk like that (like they do on DBZ) misty could throw ash from goldenrod to pallet town in like 15 minutes... not possible.... it might not be dbz liek you said "shinobi's fighting style" BUT.. it is the DBZ FIGHTING style... and all that junk is NOT possible on pokemon...punches perhaps but not punches taht send someone flying 20 feet from where they were... or making huge creaters by throwing someone into the ground... dude that would kill people on pokemon... on dbz though they have "power llevels"

it is more dbzish... stay in the pokemon area in futur pokemon rpgs and little arguments like this wont occur.. (ps: there are a lot meaner people out there than me... they would chew you out really bad about that... not to mention they could just report you )