OtakuBoards

Post Counts

Adam

I'm going to attempt to restore post counts, this is the official "POST YOUR OLD POST COUNT" thread. Please respond with the amount of posts your old v2 user had.

No cheating, I can easily verify the information. If the number you give is way off - not only won't you get your old posts back but you'll be reset to 0 as well for wasting my time:).

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I'm going to attempt to restore post counts, this is the official "POST YOUR OLD POST COUNT" thread. Please respond with the amount of posts your old v2 user had.

No cheating, I can easily verify the information. If the number you give is way off - not only won't you get your old posts back but you'll be reset to 0 as well for wasting my time:).

Best,

-Adam
theOtaku.com
OtakuBoards.com [/B][/QUOTE]

Cool, and I wish you the best of luck..
and I have around 750, can anyone veryfy? I know it was in the 700 area...

Nobody should cheat, there's no reason to. Plus, you'll catch them :).

ok adam, but don't mad if i'm way off cuz i forgot..... i think i was some where around 563... hmmm... well, if u can check the info thing, then y not look there?!

I think its a bad idea to restore posts counts , I mean it is kinda unfair to most members that halft to start from one , But I would like my 3947 back^^