OtakuBoards

3boys,1girl

silentdeath

ok here is my problem,
i've been addressing this in my blog lately but i need your opinion,

there is this girl named natalie(a.k.a. cookiemonster74)
i met her 4 1/2years ago in the park,
ever since then i've liked her,after all she is cute!
anyway i've told her that i like her but i am ok that she dosen't wan't to go out,anyway the other 2 boys are 2 of my best friends,1st Andy,andy and i have been friends since 1st grade when hepush a bookcase on me!:laugh:2nd is Spenser who i met in 6th grade,we are all in the same advanced class,natalie has been flirting with everyone cause she'sa flirt by nature!anyway she has been very closeto spenser,as close as friends can get,yet now she told meshe likes Andy!being the good loser i am i am trying to set them up!(A&N),spenser though latelyhas told me that he likes nat,last friday there was a st. pat's day dance,natalie,having already promissed spenser,went with him,she had though asked andy to go where he said no because he didn't wan't to deal with spenser,so at the end of the dance natalie take spenser aside and tells spenser that she likes andy,later that night spenser made a mourning blog,[url]http://tallguy2307.blogspot.com/[/url],

my question is should i keep nudging together natalie and andy even though it would hurt spenser or should i make natalie talk to spenser and andy and work it out?

your help would be appreciated!

[color=003399]You should go and spray Febreeze in all their eyes, and then cover your trail with more Febreeze. If that doesn't solve it (which it OBVIOUSLY will) You should proceed to meddle in their affairs and end up with all of them hating you.

Or you could always tell wotserface to give Spencer-boy a chance... Ultimately it's all up to her. If she doesn't like him, why go out with him?[/color]

She likes Andy, if I'm even making any sense of that that thing you wrote... So really, why do you and Spencer matter any longer? Back off, let them go out and see what becomes of it. You all getting involved is just going to make things worse for everyone.

P.S. - Febreze smells disgusting. Don't buy it!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]P.S. - Febreeze smells disgusting. Don't buy it! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]*gasp* How could you say that!

I agree with Tasis on the "Spraying Eyes With Febreeze" part.

Pepper Spray works too.[/b][/size][/color]

Get them all together and then have them sort out their own problems. You can be the middle man, but you are by no means to take the role as a matchmaker. Or you could be like everyone in the clique of friendsof mine and have everyone date everyone for a week and then see how things work out.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]P.S. - Febreze smells disgusting. Don't buy it! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=003399]Never said it smelled good... Would you follow a bad smelling smell? *huggles febreze shrine*

I think she's capable to choose for herself.... Show her this topic, she can decide. [/COLOR]

[color=red][size=1][font=arial]If you're afraid to tell her how you feel, at least let her know you're there for her no matter what. She may need a good friend right now more than anything, and being the shoulder to cry on is highly underrated.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]

Guest cloricus
[b]JERRY JERRY JERRY![/b]

Just step back, not your job to do any thing. Sit on the side line and laugh when some thing happens, I don't care what happens, [i]LAUGH AT IT.[/i]
Anyway just don't bother, they wouldn't for you.

Eps - Bleh...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]I would refrain from meddling in other peoples' affairs. [/B][/QUOTE]

I would concurr on this situation. Things like this never end up turning out good. Dating between friends is the easiest way to screw up a good group of people. I hate expierence sometimes. i agree with wrist cutter though. if they want answers, let them work it out.

You have a situation that involves your 2 best friends and a girl. If you don't want to cause any conflict between you and your mates, then it's best to just stay out of the whole situation. The girl needs to decide who she wants to be with. You don't need to be helping her in any way.

• 2 weeks later...
ok just to update you all she went with spenser and now all our lives are a living he** at school,
no not really they got togeher but everyone is a little ticked because she did ask andy out,
but he went on a trip to michigan and when he came back she was going out with spenser,
slightly slutty

Guest Yokano
My friends and i liked the same girl.(If your friend's bigger than you get out the Febreeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

well, if you have my luck, bud, the best bet is to run like the devil's after you. I've had SUCH bad experiences hooking people up that the sheer mention of it from my girlfriend is enough to ruin my mood.

And fabreze smells better than badly-maintained bachelor pad anyday!

EDIT: Better idea.. just get out of town altogether. pack it all up. start over. :toothy: