OtakuBoards

Omfg!! This Is Serious!!!

Guest Master O Beans

Guest Master O Beans
I JUST HEARD ON THE NEWS THAT [B]TWO[/B] PLANES FLEW INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS IN NEWYORK!!!

THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE...ONE WAS A 737 (HUGE PLANE!!!!)

...THIS IS F*CKIN' CRAZY! TURN ON THE NEWS!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=deeppink]Yeah, I heard about that...Beans you'll like this story: I was in the councling center, and slow ole' Mr. Ruschcamp comes out of this room going "Jodie...Jodie...Jodie!" trying to get Mrs. Wood's attention...he showed her the news on TV and she came back and told us. I couldn't believe Mr. Camel Snail Ruschcamp could move that fast![/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Yeah, I heard about that...Beans you'll like this story: I was in the councling center, and slow ole' Mr. Ruschcamp comes out of this room going "Jodie...Jodie...Jodie!" trying to get Mrs. Wood's attention...he showed her the news on TV and she came back and told us. I couldn't believe Mr. Camel Snail Ruschcamp could move that fast![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh...that crazy foo' is extemely slow...but me still likes him more than Mr. McAsspine :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]....The PENTAGON just got bombed.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]No, a plane crashed into it...this is so insane! We're being attacked by terrorists >_< Sh*t! Some big explosion just happened again in the second world trade center building! AND there is a fire at the State Building...I'm seriously scared :([/color]

[B]....The PENTAGON just got bombed.
...or maybe just crashed into again..they don't know yet.
(at the Heliport) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yeah...it looks like plane/helicopter crashed into it...I can't believe what I'm seeing...[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]All the news sites that I normally go to are down also...I can't believe this is happening. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. They're all really busy. it took me like 10 minutes to find those pics.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]All the news sites that I normally go to are down also...I can't believe this is happening. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Our Prime Minister was in Washington DC...

He was evacuated to the Australian Embassy (which is right near the White House)...and god knows what is going to happen now...

I can't believe that the second tower collapsed...:( [/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Good god......

::tears up draft card::

I'm not going into any war if they find out who this is.....

This is beyond insane.... whoever did this are very smart people.... but d@mn!

And I'm supposed to go to work at 11:00... how am I supposed to go to work with this! [/B][/QUOTE]

"There is a delcaration of war against America"

...I didn't know that, but that's what they said on the news, apparently this constitutes as War (if there seems to be a sarcastic over tone in this post, it's not. I am genuinely serious)

I can't believe the second crashed either. If I knew that I could skip all that boot camp sh!t, I'd join up in a second :wigout:

[B]

"There is a delcaration of war against America"

...I didn't know that, but that's what they said on the news, apparently this constitutes as War (if there seems to be a sarcastic over tone in this post, it's not. I am genuinely serious)

I can't believe the second crashed either. If I knew that I could skip all that boot camp sh!t, I'd join up in a second :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]I don't know what to say...

Adam is in NYC right now...and he's talking to me over AIM, so I hope he's far enough away from the attacks.

For all of our board members who live in the United States...I can't even imagine how you must feel. I am Australian and even [i]I[/i] feel phyiscally sick...

Australia and America have always had a close relationship, and to see these terrible things happening to our sister country makes me feel so emotional...

I'm so so sorry to all of you...I hope that nobody's family members were hurt during these attacks...

I don't know what else to say, except that I'm really sorry.[/color]

Whoever did this wasn't smart, they were sick, cruel, and they deserve no less than to burn in hell for what they've done. I could care less about drafts right now. That crash was barely two or three hours from here and it is indeed serious. My sympathy goes out to all those that died as a result of some twisted agenda.

I am in total shock...total! It has been named a terroist attack (DUH!). I saw both towers fall down on tv. They're evacuating Washington DC, and NewYork. All airports have been closed, Europe is canceling all flights to the US, and ones that are already coming in are being rerouted to Canada. I just do not believe it.. My dad says that this could very well end in War.. This was basically declaring war on the US. And, to make matters worse, there is one more hijacked plane that they do not know it's wereabouts!!! This was an extermely well organized attack. They bombed the Twin Towers, which stand for the power and strength of America, and they bombed the interior of the Pentagon, where some of the most important Mili. People where. This has also ben delcared the worst attack in US HISTORY! It's worse than Pearl Harbor...ALSO! The Twin Towers where designed to withstand a Boing 747 impact! We think that there was probably explosives stored in the building. I feel like crying.. This is a great attack on Americas pride!! I think we should all pray for these people...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]for everyone i would go be close to my family and tell them i love them, dont think you will sound stupid... i dont know who i lost... but im sure i lost someone... just that feeling in my stomach... but if anyone needs to talk to someone... just tell me and ill talk to anyone who needs it... god bless us all[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I have family freinds dead know,k my freinds dad was at a meeting but ok, and it is just a mess! Also an instalation in pittsburg has been bombed and a major highschool in manhatten was bombed. I mean I have family that could of died today, my uncle is a firemen but didn't go to work today, cause if he did he could be dead right knwo! I knwo I lost someone in my family...

My highschool is out right know since we are located in a place called research park and major area for teh military contractors, and Redstone arsenal right by it, and since we are so close proximity the dioces of birmingham said we are to shut down so I am out of school right know. I have freinds in tears right know so if you guys that actually beleive in god pray for my familys. Our school has a prayer meeting and then we had to go home. It sad!

[COLOR=purple]Wow......I have no idea what to say. If anyone had any family or friends that were in or around the World Trade Center towers or the Pentagon, I send my condolences. The thing that really disturbs me the most is the deaths of all the innocent people on the high-jacked flights. Lucky, the 737 and the 757 weren't full! They could have potentially had 200 or more people on board. I'm just in a state of shock......this act of terrorism is soo catastrophic.:( [/color]