OtakuBoards

Omfg!! This Is Serious!!!

Guest Master O Beans

$hit, there's an unidentified plane supposedly headed for the White house!!!!
I live in the U.K so I really feel sorry for all you guys in U.S.A, and Gary Oak is right!!! They should all be F*****g burned alive and have they're internal organs ripped out through they're F*****g mouths. This could seriously start WW3!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the WTC is completely gone now. The building both colapsed. It was horrific, I say it on the news, and I saw the second plane hit. Right now they are saying atleast 50,000 people died in the attack, mostly from the building collapsing.
The pentegon is now in flames in part of one of the wings. The plane that hit there didn't do a great deal of damage since the pentagon is built like a brick. Also two other hi-jacked planes where shot down, one that was hijacked and flying around Dulles Airport in DC (where I live) And one in the woods of Pennsylvania, supposidly headed for camp david. And multiple car bombs are being blown up all around DC, 2 infront of the State Dpt., and 1 at the treasury, luckily none doing any major damage. Now Washington DC is most likely about to be put in a state of Martial Law, as all the military officers and their subbordinates are being called to the National Armory. This is about as bad as it gets.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]But I tell you, There is going to be hell to pay for this one.[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]According to the press, these actions against the U.S. are being refered to as "acts of war" rather than terrorism......This means, this situation has taken one giant leap into a whole new world of seriousness!!! [/COLOR] :eek: :(

If all you think you are freacked you cant imagine the state Im in.

MY SCHOOL WAS CANCLED! I dont mine just today but for tommow! The phone is ringing nonstop my dad is off at a meeting.
AND IM IN THE UK! My Moms in mexico right now, she is so close to the border she can throw a rock and it will land in the states, they blocked the border and wont let anyone though. IM IN TOTAL HISTERIA! I just found out about it when my dad called and said he would be late and said he didnt have time to explain, just flip on to the news. My hair has been standing on end for 2 hours. Ok I need to calm down.

Right, if you dont know 4 planes where hijacked in 4 differnt airports, presumebly by an Arab politocal party, I think they where called DLRP but im not sure. 2 where flow into the twin towers, they have been leveled to the ground. The pentagon has also been hit, and a plane hit in Pittsburgh, I dont know much about it thow. And there are still a few planes that are in the air that havent been located! That means there still could be more chrashes.

Yeah, and I hope Adam wasnt in the area, or masterfork (even thought he sounds insane from Adams point of veiw)

I was watching the news just now and a guy called Aslama Binlaaden is supposed to be responsible for the events. Also, in west Jarusalem Adults and children alike were celebrating the destruction of the buildings!!!!!
It's apparently because the American army is always siding with the Israelees, the bombers (pallestinians) greatest enemy. And the Americans are apparently always giving them weapons and F - 16's to fight the pallestinians. This is just plain sick guys!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]I was watching the news just now and a guy called Aslama Binlaaden is supposed to be responsible for the events. Also, in west Jarusalem Adults and children alike were celebrating the destruction of the buildings!!!!!
It's apparently because the American army is always siding with the Israelees, the bombers (pallestinians) greatest enemy. And the Americans are apparently always giving them weapons and F - 16's to fight the pallestinians. This is just plain sick guys!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah - those [me edits post here] [I]Palestinians [/I] are passing out candy in the streets in celebration...
...they'll get theirs...

And here's what makes me mad the most:
1) there were no [I]attempted[/I] highjackings of planes...they [I]all were SUCCESSFUL!![/I] ...I mean, com'on FOUR PLANES!
2) How in the hell can the PENTAGON NOT have an elaborate Fire Extingishing system? I mean honestly, it's been burning for HOURS!! It's the friggin' PENTAGON for sh*t sakes!

[COLOR=purple]OMG! I'm shaking like a leaf! I'm at school, in the bathroom no less(LOL), and the emergency alarm sounds..... I run back to class to see everyone is gone. I grab my stuff, and run outside, and ofcourse, it's pouring rain. We just got filed back inside; some dumb f-ck pulled the alarm to stir us up a bit, I guess. With all the terrorism scares, I was afraid my county was under a bomb threat(LOL.) But....I guess not. I was just scared out of my head for a while, but I'm alright now.:)[/COLOR]

It is all very sad:( but on the news right now Tony Blair (Prime Minister of England) just said something that I think will be remebered for a while, He said, "Its not just the US. fighting aginst terrorism, but the whole Decormatic World fighting against terrorism" Hmm.... Maybe it wont be rembered for long... Its to long and not very catchy, But most of you probebly didnt hear that.

Its crazy whats going on! In halifax (where i live) over fifty planes and counting have landed! We gota whole Bunch of ppl everywhere! I watched too as the towers crashed... I know Adam is ok tho see

hes on Aim kinda...

The Warrior Zash: Adam! Aren't you in NYC right now????

Auto response from Adam: I'm safe, dont worry, just a little shaken. brb

I didn't put in his real aim name tho just incase he didn't want 1000 ppl aiming him

[B]It's apparently because the American army is always siding with the Israelees, the bombers (pallestinians) greatest enemy. And the Americans are apparently always giving them weapons and F - 16's to fight the pallestinians. This is just plain sick guys!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Yeah, my friend was telling me this morning that the U.S. agreed to help one of Palestine's enemies [i]yesterday[/i].......and this could have pissed them off. In my opinion, whether it's true or not, I believe the Palestines were behind the terrorist acts.

[b]PS: Master O Beans--[/b] The Pentagon, and the entire Manhattan area is evacuated or cut off. Fire men couldn't get to the area to extinguish the fires even if they wanted to. Wasn't the Pentagon evacuated before the plane crashed into the helliport? Was any one harmed by the crash?[/COLOR]

[B]Singing: Flying with a nuke,
Flying with a nuke,
Oops, I seem to have dropped an 8 kilotonne warhead on a bunch of stinkin f*****g Arab B******s celebrating in the street about bestroying the twin towers and the pentagon!
Well, FRY MOTHER F*****s FRY!!!!!!!!!

Ah! That made me a little better!
Now, everyone join in: (repeats song)

Yeah Cecil, I saw the Tony Blair speech and I think your right!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Hey hey...that post was very uncalled for. I know you're unhappy, but let's try and keep the language at a reasonable level, shall we?

It's not fair to blame [i]all[/i] of the Arab community for this. Sure, some are behaving stupidly, but all of them aren't cruel and nasty.[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]

[b]PS: Master O Beans--[/b] The Pentagon, and the entire Manhattan area is evacuated or cut off. Fire men couldn't get to the area to extinguish the fires even if they wanted to. Wasn't the Pentagon evacuated before the plane crashed into the helliport? Was any one harmed by the crash?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure some people died in the Pentagon, infact, I know they were people still in it, because the first guy to report it said he just "felt a large bumb, and the windows began to shake, and he saw security running around" or something that like, it's not a direct quote but close...that's before he even knew that a plane had crashed into the Pentagon. I'm not talking about the firefighters in specific, I mean like an elaborate sprinkler system...

[B]James is right, we can't make everyone in Arab suffer if they didn't do anything, it's exactly what's happening to us. I just want the SOB responsible to be thrown in the chair! Who would have the stomach to kill all those men, women, and children!? One of the towers fell on an elementary school, I just hope casaulties were at a minimum.[/B]

I am confused about what happened and where. Can someone fill me in? I know the twin towers are gone (if anyone here is from NY, In hope they are okay) and the pentagon is a mess as well. But has anything else happened?

Guest Master O Beans
Guys - Let's do our best to keep this thread serious, and factual.
...don't just make speculations...(you've done well thus far.) Thank you.