OtakuBoards

First Kiss? Heh...

Queen Asuka

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]Could be any number of things, namely the slobber, bad breath, etc. You have to admit, having a bad kiss, especially with someone you don't really like, can be pretty disgusting. Blech.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with that. I've often had romantic daydreams or whatever in my head in which I've snogged someone, and I've heard some people say it's better than sex but when I actually look at two people as good as eating each other it just puts me off completely. Not that I actually [i]watch[/i] them or anything ^_^;, it usually happens when I'm stuck in a room with my friend and his girlfriend.

It's the noises for one thing >_< Kisses should be seen and not heard. Trying to work in a library when two people are kissing is extremely frustrating.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was your first kiss?
My brothers best friend
How old were you?
How was it?
horrible
What were the circumstances? (Where, Time, etc)
in the forest, in the afternoon, horrible
What was your Worst/Best Kiss?
thgis one... thanks for digging up bad memories.. btw, i was 11 but he was a eight grader...

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Well, you have to practice for a while before you perfect the art. I think we've done that.

[b]How To Spot A Professional Kisser (or Ravenstorture and Harlequin's Guide to Perfect Kissing) [/b]

[i]This only applies in public - in private, it is entirely up to you and your partner/s.[/i]

- kisses are completely silent, no matter how deep they're going

- kissers remain dry after event, there is no wiping of mouths on sleeves or licking of lips

- they can remain kissing for anything up to and even over an hour, and there ISN'T a circle of people standing around them screaming something about a crowbar

- kisses are often short in public, out of consideration for people who consider kissing a thing of married couples

- no pawing of the other person's face, and no grabbing of their partner's head to push their faces closer (this is painful most times)

- hands and body relaxed

- mouth contact is not broken frequently

- usually no tounges are observed of either person

- mouths only open enough to convey passion, not catch a soccer ball

- no sudden or quick movements

- if you can hear moaning, they probably don't know they're not alone

- professional kissers ALWAYS know who is within range of vision

- quick, momentary kisses are recieved without gasping, swooning or anything more than a slight smile

- a small kiss will not distract the giver or the reciever, if executed properly

- Kisses are placed on hands and face ONLY in public

And the most important one...

- kissers always think of the people around them first. People have been punched in the face for kissing in public.[/font][/color]

Guest cloricus
- make sure you get some one to watch out for teachers...

^ You missed that one.

We me, serious kiss nope. Other type of kiss yes. That's about that.

Eps - Yeb!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ravenstorture [/i]
[B][color=darkgreen][font=gothic]
[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]I'd think that about covered it actually. And as for the rest of that post....hubwa?[/font][/color]

Very good Ravenstorture! :D

Although I find that comment about an hour's long kiss rather dubious...especially if there's no pawing, dribbling and moaning involved. ;)

There can be an hour of kissing, sure, but an hour's long kiss? Heheh. I'll believe it when I see it! :laugh:

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Illustrational purposes only my dear Mnemolth. Of course you can't kiss for that long in normal circumstances in public. But that only applies in public.[/font][/color]

[quote][I]Originally posted by Mnemolth[/I]
I'll believe that when I see it[/quote]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]Why Mnemmy, I never knew you felt that way about us...And I would never have thought you the kind that liked to watch.[/font][/color]

[B][color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Well, you have to practice for a while before you perfect the art. I think we've done that.

[b]How To Spot A Professional Kisser (or Ravenstorture and Harlequin's Guide to Perfect Kissing) [/b]

[i]This only applies in public - in private, it is entirely up to you and your partner/s.[/i]

- kisses are completely silent, no matter how deep they're going

- kissers remain dry after event, there is no wiping of mouths on sleeves or licking of lips

- they can remain kissing for anything up to and even over an hour, and there ISN'T a circle of people standing around them screaming something about a crowbar

- kisses are often short in public, out of consideration for people who consider kissing a thing of married couples

- no pawing of the other person's face, and no grabbing of their partner's head to push their faces closer (this is painful most times)

- hands and body relaxed

- mouth contact is not broken frequently

- usually no tounges are observed of either person

- mouths only open enough to convey passion, not catch a soccer ball

- no sudden or quick movements

- if you can hear moaning, they probably don't know they're not alone

- quick, momentary kisses are recieved without gasping, swooning or anything more than a slight smile

- a small kiss will not distract the giver or the reciever, if executed properly

- Kisses are placed on hands and face ONLY in public

And the most important one...

- kissers always think of the people around them first. People have been punched in the face for kissing in public.[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple][size=1]-laughs uncontrollably-

That is beautiful.. You two are geniuses..

-bows-

[b]- kissers remain dry after event, there is no wiping of mouths on sleeves or licking of lips [/b]

-_- -emails this to boyfriend-

He licks from my nose to my chin.. I swear.. Just to irritate me..

[b]- kissers always think of the people around them first. People have been punched in the face for kissing in public.[/b]

Oops.. -writes that down- I really don't care..

Normally when people come up to Adam and I and fuss about us kissing publicly, I just tell them with a smile that I love my brother very much. That always gets the greatest looks.[/color][/size]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Wow, I never knew my off the top of my head advice would actually guide someone... but it's off two years of experience so why the hell not.

As for that last comment, some people have mistaken Harlequin for a girl in the past, so people would generally leave us alone anyway.

Once you get really practiced, Pressure, he'll start taking a liking to the more subtle aspects of kissing, believe me. This helps because the best kisses aren't painful to watch, and therefore, less whacks with passing handbags. ;)[/font][/color]

Well, I was about 14, it was with my first girl friend, and well, we've been going out for like a month and a half, we went to the beach one day, and while my family was on a boat, we stayed on the beach, and well, it was getting dark. And we kissed, right there on the beach, watching the sunset. I thought it was romantic. and as of now, me and her are still going out, and I'm now 16. :D

[B][color=darkgreen][font=gothic]
As for that last comment, some people have mistaken Harlequin for a girl in the past, so people would generally leave us alone anyway.

Once you get really practiced, Pressure, he'll start taking a liking to the more subtle aspects of kissing, believe me. This helps because the best kisses aren't painful to watch, and therefore, less whacks with passing handbags. ;)[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple][size=1]For some reason.. That just strikes me as something Harlequin would enjoy..

As for "practice".. He doesn't need any.. o_O; He's an amazing kisser.. -goes weak in the knees- Yet.. He sometimes suprises me as he tries to deep throat me with his tongue.. Where as.. I've been labeled as a tease.. Because I barely flick his tongue with mine on occasion.. This results in a softer, more intimate kiss, and rarely do the people around us.. Ever realize that a tongue was even inserted into either mouth.. :angel:

I'm a good girl after all..[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]Could be any number of things, namely the slobber, bad breath, etc. You have to admit, having a bad kiss, especially with someone you don't really like, can be pretty disgusting. Blech.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

To answer BabyGirl's question, this sums it up pretty well. The only thing missing is that I believe love should be present when kissing. I may sound old fashioned, but waiting for the right person is definitely something I'm doing. Honestly, how is kissing fun when there are no emotions involved?

First Kiss:
I've had so many I don't remember
How Old:
I don't know
Best Kiss:
well considering the fact that my pillow is a crappy kisser, I would have to say I havn't had a good kiss

P.S. So far I have never been kissed, and I'm proud to say that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TheDarkOtaku [/i]
[B]...I believe love should be present when kissing. I may sound old fashioned, but waiting for the right person is definitely something I'm doing. Honestly, how is kissing fun when there are no emotions involved? [/B][/QUOTE]

True... I mean, I know lots of guys who say "I wanna go out with that girl and kiss her because she's hot and beautiful" while they don't even know the girl... Yeah, even if not love, but at least you should know the person and like that person enough... Some people might say "It's fun", but what fun is it when you only kiss for the lips contact? No emotions, no feelings, nothing, just the lips contact... Oh well, maybe we're both old-fashioned here, but at least we still mantain what most people don't nowadays ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pressure [/i]
[B][color=purple][size=1]For some reason.. That just strikes me as something Harlequin would enjoy..

As for "practice".. He doesn't need any.. o_O; He's an amazing kisser.. -goes weak in the knees- Yet.. He sometimes suprises me as he tries to deep throat me with his tongue.. Where as.. I've been labeled as a tease.. Because I barely flick his tongue with mine on occasion.. This results in a softer, more intimate kiss, and rarely do the people around us.. Ever realize that a tongue was even inserted into either mouth.. :angel:

I'm a good girl after all..[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[font=gothic][color=crimson]We tried that a few times....It ended up in a kiss somewhat "worse" (and I use the term very, very lightly, and not from our point of view) than we normally ever would have experienced in public. Ah well, we didn't complain too much.

As for the girl comment....hey, whatever lights your fire. We're pretty open minded, you know.[/font][/color]

[color=indigo]I just remembered my worst kiss. I was lounging on the couch with a girl I had just begun seeing. She was kinda sprawled face down on top of me (yes, I was thinking of Rush Limbaugh and Yoda, most of you guys know why you think of those things when you have a beautiful girl that you are still familiarizing yourself with lying on top of you). Anyway she leaned forward, looked me in the eyes, and brushed her hair away from her face. It was the approaching first kiss, and I was going for my usual slow, soft kiss...no tounge, emphasis on her lower lip. I closed my eyes and leaned forward...the moment was almost perfect.

I say almost because she was not attempting to kiss me. She had leaned forward because she had to get up and use the bathroom. The kiss was not well planted (mainly because she didn't expect it) and I felt like the king of morons)...we dated for a couple of weeks and shared some nice kisses, but I should have realized that the relationship was doomed after my horrible attempt at a first kiss.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo](...)I say almost because she was not attempting to kiss me. She had leaned forward because she had to get up and use the bathroom. The kiss was not well planted (mainly because she didn't expect it) and I felt like the king of morons)(...)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Man, now this is what I call something weird... lol... Well, I can say you got some guts after doing so... I can imagine the expression on her face the moment it happened XD

[color=purple][size=1]Hopefully Shaun, you aren't like a friend of my English teachers. She told us a rather oxymoronic story in class last semester. Traditionally, when one pledges that they will "Wait until marriage", their pledge pertains to sexual intercourse.

We shall call my teacher's friend.. 'Sarah', mainly because I really hate that name.

Anyways, Sarah has taken upon herself, "The Pledge Of Chastity Until Matrimony". Now, I don't know why, but this woman has taken the pledge, in my opinion, way too far. She has vowed to not even [i]kiss[/i] before she is married, so she will think that her husband is the best kisser she's ever known.

Honestly, does that strike anyone but me, as being a tad amount queer?

Besides the obvious question, [b]who[/b] is going to marry her, under those standards? Now honestly, I used to be one of the people that believed that all men were sexual scum who thought between their legs. I have thus far, been proven wrong. But I've taken this question to many of my friends, half of whom, are seniors, one of which, positive that he has met the woman he's going to wed. None of them, none, could live by that standard. These guys are all very different, all with original ideas and opinions, with few similarities between them, save their genitalia. And we are considered the most open-minded generation yet. It seems that her chances of reaching marital bliss before she reaches for her walker, are slim to none.

Anyways..

Heaven's Cloud, that was absolutely hilarious. I'm glad you two shared some nicer kisses after that. I have to ask though, did you miss?

Your story reminded me of my two friends Veronica and Jeff, and their first kiss. The two were standing on the edge of the sidewalk, right at the ledge where the pavement falls into the street. They shut their eyes, Jeff leaned in, Veronica rose on her toes, to accomidate the height difference, and just as their lips were about to meet.. Jeff fell.. His wettend lips slid down her cheek, leaving a string of saliva for Veronica to wipe off.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pressure [/i]
[B][color=purple][size=1]We shall call my teacher's friend.. 'Sarah', mainly because I really hate that name.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Hey, me too!

Heh, anyway. I have to agree that seems a little...out there. But if that's her conviction, I won't argue it. [/SIZE]

[color=darkblue]I can take it one further, Pressure. I saw a documentary (Dateline, I think) a few years ago about a boy & a girl who were affiliated with a certain type of the Biblical religion (can't remember what it was) who had made the vow to never [i]touch[/i] each other until they were married. They always sat at least a foot and a half (I'm estimating here) apart so they wouldn't accidentally touch. Their once-a-week dates were chaperoned.

I couldn't believe it! At first I was like "dear God!" But then the footage of their wedding was shown. They were so blissfully in love & held hands the whole time after the ceremony. Just the act of holding hands was made so special because of their vow. It was the sweetest thing, and at the end I envied them. [/color]