OtakuBoards

<<<Final Fantastic Survivor>>>

Sandy

[COLOR=deeppink]Rikku sat around looking at the others for a while. She didn't know anyone. She would just have to try to make friends.

Rikku:Maybe we should try and figure these out..
Zell: Yes, we are trying.

Rikku stood up and watched as the rest of the group huddled around trying to figure the clues out. Rikku sat on a nearby rock and thought.

[I]I can't wait till we merge, I'll know someone and hopefully be helpful..And if anyone needs help with Al Bhed, look who they'll be running to.[/I]

She glanced at the rest. Then sighed and threw a rock at the group.

Rikku: Tehehe. I'm going to look around.

She went into one of the buildings.[/COLOR]

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]OOC: Okie we've made our decision!^^ *Steals Tasis's color code*^^ teehee...

Cloud = [color=indigo]Indigo[/color]
Zack = Black
Zell = [color=orangered]OrangeRed[/color]
Rikku = [color=green]Green[/color]
Rinoa = [color=blue]Blue[/color][/size]

IC:[color=blue] "I think we should go to the second clue, Icicle Inn! We just need to go get an airship and fly off there. In fact, we might get to snowboard!"[/color]

[color=indigo]"I guess that's a good idea, then let's go get an airship and hurry off..."[/color]

[color=orangered]"Yeah!!! Let's go to the mountains!"[/color]

[color=indigo]"What about you Zack?"[/color]

"Icicle Inn eh...sound's good to me!"

"[color=blue]"Then we're off!"[/color]

[size=1]Quickly, the group took off into Midgar, determined to get an airship and make it to their destination first.[/size]

[COLOR=deeppink]OOC: Does no one read my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: I am in a building!!!!!!
------------------------------------
Rikku wandered around the building. It was so nice on the outside but on the inside, it was run down and old. Rikku wondered about this until she heard some feet walking past the building. She tried to get out the door when the floor gave way and Rikku fell through.She landed with a crash at the bottom.

Rikku: Now I'll never get there.[/COLOR]

OOC: Sure I'll go along with it... O_o ONWARDS!! *steals the colour code too*

Cloud = [color=indigo]Indigo[/color]
Zack = Black
Rinoa = [color=blue]Blue[/color]

IC:

The Avalanche team jogged along in an attempt to get to Midgar quickly.

[color=orangered]"Airship, airship, my kingdom for an airship!"[/color]

"What the heck are you talking about?"

[color=orangered]"I don't know, geez!"[/color] Then, Zell glanced over his shoulder. [color=orangered]"Hey, where's the blonde one?"[/color]

[color=blue]"What?"[/color]

Zell groaned and turned around, causing everyone else to stop with him. [color=orangered]"We've already lost one. Where's Rikku?"[/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Sephiroth had to laugh inwardly. He got stuck on monkey boy's team. At least it wasn't that bad. There was that crimson warrior Auron.

The third clue was simple for the silver haired man. It of course was the ONLY rich place in all of the entire planet. He headed over to Zidane and looked him in the face.[/i]

Sephiroth: The third clue leads to Golden Saucer. Of course the only way to get there is either by airship or via regular ship from Junon. Either or its up to you.

Zidane: Oh. Well, since I've never been here before. I'll have to go with your assumption.

Sephiroth: Peh, don't be sarcastic.

Zidane: I wasn't!

Auron: If you two don't mind..I think we should get going. NOW!

Sephiroth: Heh. Okay. But, we'll need chocobos. Or some kind of vehicle. Wait. I think there is a Chocobo farm further out. In the plains. Yes, we'll definetly need chocobos to get across other wise we'll meet a nasty old friend of mine. The Midgar Zolom. Well, shall we get going?? Or are we going to get an airship as well from the docks here?[/COLOR]

Hey Tantalus I made a speech colour code.You can change it but these are the main ones that are left after Avalanche

Zidane:[color=orange]Orange[/color]
Auron:[color=darkblue]Dark Blue[/color]
Freya:[COLOR=red]Red[/COLOR][COLOR=crimson]Crimson[/COLOR]
Cecil:[color=sienna]Sienna[/color]
Sephiroth:[color=purple]Purple[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Zeh's lil colour code thingy[/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Cloud = [color=Indigo]Indigo[/color]
Zack = Black
Rinoa = [color=blue]Blue[/color][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][b][size=1]OOC: We're already in Midgar, methinks..

IC:
[color=Indigo]'Rikku left of her own will.. we go on without her'[/color]
[color=orangered]'Hey you jerk! You can't do that! She's part of our team!'[/color]
[color=indigo]'And?'[/color]
[color=orangered]'And you being team captain doesn't give you the authority to leave her behind!'[/color]
'Woah woah woah.. listen, we're gonna have to agree on this as a team. She's a team member, yeah. But we can't spend all our time searching for her in Midgar. So let's vote on this now.. who knows, we might find her again later on..'
[color=blue]'As much as I'd hate to say it.. we're going to have to leave her behind if we want to get that ship'[/color]
[color=orangered]'... well.. I guess the people have spoken..'[/color][/b]

Zell scratched his head with one hand and looked down to his shoes. He didn't want to leave Rikku behind, but the team were probably right on this call..

[b]'So where are we headed, all?'
[color=blue]'Um, didn't we decide on Icicle Inn?'[/color]
[color=indigo]'Yes. But knowing Zack, he asked to make sure no-one had any final objections.'[/color]
'You know me too wel, old friend... team player!'[/b][/size]

[color=red]"Come on everyone!If we're going to get the airship we had better make a move on!Avalanche have already left!"[/color]
[color=sienna]"So we're headed to the Golden Saucer?"[/color]
Zidane nodded.[color=purple]"So how we getting there?"[/color]
[color=orange]"We gotta go to Chocobo Farm.Seph can you lead us there?"[/color]Sephiroth nodded.They all nodded and started running in the direction Sephiroth directed them.

At the Chocobo Farm, Zidane grudgingly handed his gambling Gil to Chocobo Bill. [color=orange]"I was gonna use it at Gold Saucer!"[/color] he whined.
Sephiroth began to walk toward the back, when Cecil called after him. [color=sienna]"What are you doing?"[/color]
[color=purple]"Look,"[/color] Sephiroth said simply, pointing to a hidden door.
[color=red]"What's there?"[/color] Freya asked.
In answer, Sephiroth pulled the door open. A flurry of gold feathers and a loud WARK! alerted the Tantulus team.
[color=orange]"Chocobo!"[/color] Zidane yelled happily.
"WARK!" the Chocobo agreed. Behind it, a few more golden heads poked out cheerfully.
[color=orange]"And a golden one, besides--DUDE!"[/color]
Sephiroth narrowed his eyes in the closest thing he could pass as pleasure.
[color=darkblue]"Golden one?"[/color] Auron asked in puzzlement.
[color=red]"Right, right, you must not have them in Spira,"[/color] Freya answered. [color=red]"Golden Chocobos can fly, among other things."[/color]
[color=purple]"Not here, they don't,"[/color] Sephiroth responded curtly. [color=purple]"They can just walk anywhere, that's all."[/color]
[color=darkblue]"Shall we?"[/color] Auron asked. [color=darkblue]"The more time we stand around, the more time we waste."[/color]
Zidane busted out in laughter. [color=orange]""Freya on a Choooocobo! Freya on a Chooooocobo!"[/color]
Freya growled and ignored him. [color=red]"Gold Saucer, anyone?"[/color]

Everyone got on the chocobos and Zidane couldn't stop laughing at Freya.He tried to mount but he kept falling from laughter,in the end he needed help up.But he was still laughing.Freya ignored him and followed the others.
[color=red]"I can't believe you're leader!"[/color]Freya said in disgust.

[QUOTE][i]*Will continue to Quote this so no one gets lost*[/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Cloud = [color=Indigo]Indigo[/color]
Zack = Black
Rinoa = [color=blue]Blue[/color][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]OOC: Well, i'm pretty tired, and i'm supposed to be asleep, so this'll only end up being a short post.[/size]

[size=1][b][color=orangered]"So, where're we off to now, [i]boss[/i]"[/color]

"Don't be so sarcastic, we've gotta listen to him, he's our chosen leader. So, how we going to get there?"

[color=indigo]"It seems warm enough, do you think the Glaciers up north have drifted away yet?" [/color]

"Your right, it seems warm enough. A ship from Junon should still be able to drop us all off near Icicle Inn."

[color=blue]"So we get to go on a boat trip?"[/color]

[color=orangered]"What about Rikku? She won't be able to find us..."[/color]

[color=indigo]"If you want to go back in, and search all of Midgar, be my guest. What to you think I should do? Have you ever actually been around Midgar?"[/color]

[color=blue]"Well, could we take a few minutes to search around our drop site?"[/color]

[color=indigo]Alright then. You've got 10 minutes to find her, or it's her loss.[/color][/b]

The party looked around the site for a few minutes. Zack came back, with nothing found, then came Rinoa, she nothing found nothing.

[b][color=orangered]This door's ajar. Hey guys, check this out![/color] [/size][/b]

Auron held something out to his Chocobo. [color=darkblue]"Sylkis Green?"[/color]
"WARK!" The bird went ballistic. It was fortunate Auron was [i]on[/i] the bird when it took off.
[color=orange]"Hey! Where the hell does he think [i]he's[/i] going?!?"[/color] Zidane hollered.
[color=sienna]"What did Auron do?"[/color]
[color=purple]"Sylkis Green. Best thing in this world to give a Chocobo."[/color]
[color=red]"Then may I suggest we do the same, before Auron gets to Gold Saucer and spends all of Zidane's money?"[/color]
[color=orange]"No fear. He wouldn't do that...would he?"[/color] Zidane looked a bit worried.
[color=red]"One way to find out."[/color] Freya held out a Sylkis Green to her own mount.
[color=orange]"Freya on a Chooo--"[/color]
[color=red]"Kindly stuff it,"[/color] the Dragon Knight hissed.
In a moment, they were off like a shot, catching up to Auron in no time.

[color=red]"Auron Wait!"[/color]
Auron turned around.[color=darkblue]"I can't!"[/color]
Soon enough Auron and Freya reached the Gold Saucer.
They jumped off their mounts and landed near the entrance.
They stood and waited and soon the others caught up.
[color=orange]"Come on let's go!!"[/color]cheered Zidane happily.
[color=purple]"Hey Monkey Boy!We're here for the Airship remember?!"[/color]
[color=orange]"Awww.......I never get to have any fun!"[/color]Zidane replied pouting.Now it was Freya's time to laugh.
They walked into the Gold Saucer.
[color=sienna]"So where's the key?"[/color]asked Cecil.
[color=orange]"Maybe the chicken has it!"[/color]he said running up to the guy in the chicken suit.

[color=orange]"Yo, chicken man!"[/color]
"Ba-gah?" The mascot blinked in confusion, then terror, as Zidane leapt out him.
[color=orange]"Key! NOW!"[/color]
"Hey, man, get off me! Help, security!"
[color=sienna]"Zidane!"[/color] Cecil whispered frantically.
Zidane bounced off just as the guards showed up; a few minutes of smooth talk convinced them that Zidane was just as much a part of the Gold Saucer attraction as the chicken man was.
The guards seemed fine until they caught sight of Sephiroth. One paled, the other pulled his gun out.
[color=darkblue]"Yes, and this gentleman is a mascot of Sephiroth,"[/color] Auron quickly added.
"Now why in bloody sweet hell would we ever have a mascot of [i]him?[/i]"
Sephiroth glowered, but made no comment. The paled guard shoved Sephiroth to provoke an action, but the silver haired man remained calm and motionless.
[color=red]"Enough already,"[/color] Freya said to them. [color=red]"Don't you have more important things to do than pick on mascots?"[/color]
"Rats, too? Oh man..."
Auron stared at them. [color=darkblue]"I hear the exotic dancers of Wutai just came in, at the Theater. Guards get half off of their tickets. I'll keep an eye on this crew, you two go."[/color]
"Should we trust him?"
"He looks capable enough with that sword."
[color=darkblue]"Exotic dancers,"[/color] Auron repeated.
The guards were gone in an instant.
[color=sienna]"Auron!"[/color] Cecil looked shocked. [color=sienna]"How did you know there were dancers here?"[/color]
[color=darkblue]"I...what's [i]your[/i] problem?"[/color]
Zidane was sulking. [color=orange]"You didn't tell me about the exotic dancers."[/color]
[color=darkblue]"There [i]aren't[/i] any, that's why!"[/color] Auron sounded a tiny bit exasperated.
[color=sienna]"All this for one key. We better get a decent airship when this is all over."[/color]
Sephiroth nodded his agreement to Cecil.

[color=red]"Hmph!He called me a Rat!I should show him!!Anyways so where's the key?If chicken man doesn't have it then maybe the counter has it."[/color]Sephiroth walked up to the counter lady.Her face went pale.[color=purple]"It's okay.I'm a mascot.Do you have an airship key?"[/color]

OOC:Sage who has the key in this wild place?

[color=orange]"Sephiroth, stop scaring the pretty lady."[/color] Zidane took her hand. [color=orange]"That's [i]my[/i] job."[/color]
"Ewwww!" The lady slapped Zidane.
[color=red]"Beat me to it,"[/color] Freya chuckled.
~~~~~~
OoC: I think sage said we have to wait for Cid to show up and tell us where the key is.

EDIT
Domon, your post is ok. Don't worry about changing anything--except the "guy" to "gal" and it's seamless! :)

[i]Sephiroth laughed at the silly antics of Zidane.[/i]

[COLOR=purple]Guys, I know where the key could just possibly be. It could be in the prision that is at the foot of this park.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Prision?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Just follow me.[/COLOR]

[i]He led the group into the tubes leading to different parts of the park. Zidane wanted to go last but Sephiroth got behind him and shoved the boy into the tube with his boot. Then everyone went in and then Sephiroth went last. They soon were standing in front of the Chocobo racing building. Sephiroth then led the way up the stairs with his coat and hair fluttering behind him.

As the group entered the main area Zidane was instantly hypnotized by the TV and was watching the chocobo racing. Sephiroth then decided to do something, he walked right up the the counter man.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Hi, can I...Oh crap...Its..Its...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]I'm not him. If I was you'd be dead right now. I'd like to talk to your supervisor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Ulp...Okay...I'll go get him..[/COLOR]

[i]The young kid hustled off into an office, while this went on Sephiroth propped himself against the wall and used his sword as a prop for his arms. After standing there for a few seconds Auron walked up next to him.[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue]He seemed real thrilled to see you..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Would you be glad to see the man who came close to destroying all life on this planet and killing hundreds of people??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkblue]Well, with that point I guess I wouldn't. But still...[/COLOR]

[i]Just then the young boy came bustling back looking rather flustered. He then looked at Sephiroth.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]He's on his way out.[/COLOR]

[i]Just then an older man walked up next to the boy.[/i]

I hear you wanted to speak to me?

[COLOR=purple]Yes. We were wanting to use your elevator to enter the prision section down below.[/COLOR]

Now why in the same-hell would you want to do that??

[COLOR=purple]We have our reasons. And, we'll also need the key to get back up too.[/COLOR]

Allright. I'll help ya.

[i]The man led the group to the elevator and took them into it. He then pressed a few buttons and the elevator began to move down to the lowest possible level. Sephiroth clenched his fist around the hilt of his Masume as the giant doors openend.[/i]

[color=orange]"Can I bet on that Chocobo over there?"[/color]
"Ol' Yeller? But he's ancient. Fact, this'll be his last race," the attendant informed Zidane.
Cecil caught sight of the Greens sticking out of Zidane's pocket. [color=sienna]"Zidane, [i]no[/i]."[/color]
[color=orange]"But--"[/color] Zidane's protests were cut short as Freya dragged him by his tail to the elevator.
~~~~~
OoC: I'm not picking on you, Zidane--it's just that Zidane is such a fun character! ^_^

OOC:Haha...It's like Rikku on Avalanche!!

They arrived at the prison area and looked at the desert wasteland.
[color=orange]"So what are we looking for again?"[/color]asked Zidane.Freya still holding his tail inase he decided to go back and bet on the chocobos.

I'm changing Cecil's color to [color=teal]teal.[/color] I think it fits him better than sienna, and it doesn't blend in with Zidane's orange as much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cecil looked around at the old, run down buildings of the desert prison, the harsh light glinting off his armor. [color=teal]"I don't think we're looking for anything. Cid said to wait for him at one of the locations, not to search for a key."[/color]
[color=orange]"If we're just waiting,"[/color] said Zidane, [color=orange]"that means I'll have time to bet on the Chocobo races!"[/color]
[color=teal]"Look, I know you're the team captain--for now--but we're probably going to need that money later."[/color]
[color=orange]"Yeah, but I don't lose.[/color]
[color=purple]"Everyone loses sometimes,"[/color] said Sephiroth. [color=purple]"There's no way around it."[/color]
[color=orange]"Fine, then I'll swipe some Gil on the way outta here, [i]if[/i] I lose.[/color]
[color=darkblue]"More thievery? From the looks of this place, there's already enough going on."[/color]
At that moment Cecil whirled around, drawing his sword as he did so. Pointing the blade at a would-be pickpocket not two inches from the sword's tip, he said, [color=teal]"Indeed. Keep an eye on your Gil if you don't want to lose it."[/color] Gesturing to the thief with his left hand to leave, Cecil slapped the flat of his sword across the pickpocket's back as he turned to run. This resulted it a sharp yelp of pain, and Cecil turned back to the others.
[color=red]"That means you especially,"[/color] said Freya, giving Zidane's tail a sharp tug.

[QUOTE][i]"Colour Chart" Mwahaha [/i]
Cloud = [color=Indigo]Indigo[/color]
Zack = Black
Rinoa = [color=blue]Blue[/color][/QUOTE]

Zell peered into the building, muttering under his breath. He hoped she wasn't going to make a point of getting into trouble. There was attention seeking... but this was ridiculous.
And there she was, crying her little heart out. Zell grabbed at her wrist and turned back to the others, pulling her out of the building none too gracefully.
[color=orangered]"We've got her!"[/color] He sighed, turning to the blonde, who looked like she was about to start crying again. [color=orangered]"We don't have time to mess about like this Rikku, next time we'll leave you..."[/color]

[SIZE=1]OOC: Everyone on the Tantalus team, I apologise sincerely that I haven't been online for very much, this is all due to a serious illness of my grandma, and obviously, I want to visit her. I am back online and ready to play now. If my inactivity of being captain is bothering you, by all means vote me off as I had to visit my grandma. Now anyway...[/SIZE]
---------------
[SIZE=1] As the team has been united, and immediately without any hesitation, headed over to the Golden Saucer, the team had discovered through teamwork, that the probability of finding the key to the Airship is going to be in the prison...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=orange][B]''Guys and I guess gals. Can I ask? Why the hell cant I bet!?''[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal][B]''Well seeing as you're obsessed with money Zidane, you'd throw away our team's savings, leaving us with nothing.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange][B]''But it was a safe bet! I mean, so what if the attendant named him an ancient, he just doesn't want me to vote for him.''[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimson][B]''Zidane, I don't understand why you're the team captain, but either way, you'll still be as stupid as a stuffed moogle.''[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple][B]''Actually you'd be surprised...''[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo][B]''He's right, they do wonders with technology these days.''[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimson][B]''If I ever end up needing support, I'm NEVER turning to you two.''[/B][/COLOR]

The team sniggered except Freya for her short-temper.

[COLOR=orange][B]''Freya, we're here as a team, lighten up a bit. Or... I have an idea. Freya, you can still use your Jump ability right?''[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimison][B]''Yes, that is correct.''[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange][B]'' Well, I suppose, if you could jump up onto one of these buildings, you could maybe see if Cid's coming. Like a...''[/B][/COLOR]

Zidane was interrupted by Cecil.

[COLOR=teal][B]''...Scout?''[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange][B]''Yeah, that's it!''[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=crimson][B]''Well, I suppose I could. But only for five minutes. You better not go off gambling.[/B][/COLOR]

Following this, Freya laid her spear into the ground and catapulted her self onto a broken, old building. She appeared to be very bold as her bright armour contrasted with the brown and dismal surroundings.

[COLOR=indigo][B]''I don't suppose she stated about the Exotic Dancers?''[/B][/COLOR], Auron whispered to Zidane.

[COLOR=teal][B]''Auron!?[/B][/COLOR]

So it was at this present argument and discussion that the team actually was able to handle something constructive. Team Tantalus now had their own scout... for five minutes.[/SIZE]

offgame: Man, you guys are fast! Phew...

Zidane had just spotted few adorable dancing girls, when Cid emerged to the square. Freya caught his tail quickly before he got away.
Freya: "Hey 'boss', Cid's here!"
Zidane: "Dammit..."

Cid: "Congrats, Tantalus. You got way ahead of the other team. But I cannot announce the results until the other team has arrived to their destination, so here's 100.000 GIL for you guys to spend here. Enjoy! ;)"
Zidane: "Oh MAN! Now, money or the girls, money or the girls...???"