OtakuBoards

ice dragon!!! im callin u out...

Jamvis

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

errrrr bring it on!!!! im not gonna give in or up!
<( | | )>((((((((( )))))))))))))))))00000000
¬<( | | )>
<000000>
<( | | )><====§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§====>
<( | | )> |) >=>=>======>
|||<( | | )>+===>
stubborn aint i? well you and babe will learn that i never quit!!!! i will not surrender!!!!

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
§§§§<( | | )>§§§§
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§ fortress!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^
0000<( | | )>00000
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv all fired up balistic kirby

|-|<( | | )>|-| sheilded ready for true battle!!!

i have given u a chance to leave peacefully
now u have forced me to use the ultimate kirby:
<( " )>-~ "Weed Kirby!!!!"
wait a sec
whoops wrong kirby

the ultimate kirby:
[size=4][B][color=gold]----------------^^^^^^^----------------
-------------////////\\\\\\\\\------------
----------///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\--------
-------////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\-------
/////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
/////////////////[color=red]^( " )^[/color]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\[/size][/B][/color]

SSJ4 Kirby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know dam well u cant go over ssj4
this match is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ouch! beaten at your own challenge... sorry jammy jam..... but ya lost..... tsk tsk tsk...

mystic babe, u'z so fine! ;) :tasty:

jamvis... mystic babe... those things aren't copywritten so now they're mine!! haha! and i'm makin' them copywritten!! o wellz, i guess none of you are gonna own ne of the things you made... *runs of with the sword and jamvis's stick thing*

v( '' )^ <( '' )> ^( '' )> (>'')>^( " )^ <( " )^ <("<) v( " )v

(v')> (^")>^( " )^ <("^) <('v) oooooooooo, baby!! doin' the robot!!

"HOLLAAAAAA!!! AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME! COPYWRITTEN SO... [so what?] DON'T COPY ME!!"

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]ouch! beaten at your own challenge... sorry jammy jam..... but ya lost..... tsk tsk tsk...

jamvis... mystic babe... those things aren't copywritten so now they're mine!! haha! and i'm makin' them copywritten!! o wellz, i guess none of you are gonna own ne of the things you made... *runs of with the sword and jamvis's stick thing*

"HOLLAAAAAA!!! AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME! COPYWRITTEN SO... [so what?] DON'T COPY ME!!" [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, my kirbies were copywritten before, but i decided to drop it after i hit 500. n besides, i want ppl to share the kirby fad i have started back in v2. if you dont remember, it was a fad in the test board

well then i guess u kinda serious then huh? o well... i might as well
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////// <( | | )>//////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\

gonna blow u all sky high!!!!!! ok lets go!!! how many time must i say it? im not gonna give in!!!!!

FULL POWER!!!!!!!

(>")>§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§00000OOOO))))
heh my lil kirby blast!!!!
now RAPID FIRE!!!
(>")>((((())))OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000OOOOOOO00000000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
u wanna smack me huh? yeah w/e im not gonna quit sides... this is a good way to increase my posts w/o spamming

so, u have taken out the big guns
your so stubborn
now prepare for my solar cannon
*note*
this is pure solar energy harnessed into a fireball
anything that touches it will be burned

[B][size=large]SOLAR CANNON!!!!!!!!!!![/B][/size]
*follow the sequence*
[color=gold][size=large]-(O)-[/color][/size]
[color=red](^ ')[/color] (harnessing solar energy)
[color=red](> ')>[/color][color=gold](O)[/color](puts in ball)
[color=red](> ')>[/color][color=gold](((((((((())))))))))>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>========<<<<<-(O)-)))))[/color]
SOLAR CANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]ouch! beaten at your own challenge... sorry jammy jam..... but ya lost..... tsk tsk tsk...

"HOLLAAAAAA!!! AIN'T NO STOPPIN' ME! COPYWRITTEN SO... [so what?] DON'T COPY ME!!" [/B][/QUOTE]
heh, its in my sig, and my sig sayd you better not copy or you'll get it, and now your gonna get it!!:flaming: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: *chases him with her OTHER sword in her hands* Meet Oxxxx§>>>>>>>>>>>> Inferno!!:flaming: :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i]
[B]
heh, its in my sig, and my sig sayd you better not copy or you'll get it, and now your gonna get it!!:flaming: :flaming: :devil: :flaming: *chases him with her OTHER sword in her hands* Meet Oxxxx§>>>>>>>>>>>> Inferno!!:flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] w/e um u can have your sword i gots my own so since you wanna bull bout that one NO COPY!!!! []<<<<§==========>

*hits jamvis on the head with his pole*
*kills idedragon's kirby in one slash with mysticbabe's sword*
that's the end of that... come along jamvis's kirbys...
I OWNZ D3M!!!