OtakuBoards

American Idol....Clay Aiken should WIN!

Queen Asuka

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, that's just my opinion. And for one who hates reality TV and pop music so much, I can't help but be a little into this show...so into it I actually call and vote on Wednesdays. :bluesweat

Anywho, who do you think should win and why?

Obviously I want Clay to win. He's got such tremendous talent and he's so...adorable!! ^_^[/color][/size]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b][color=deeppink]The only problem with this is that I haven't been watching the show lately! Everyone at my school have been rambling on about who should win and everyone thinks it sould be Clay. I'm not sure since I don't know too much about these last contestants.[/b][/color]

Guest Imsirion
Why are all the girls into Clay? He sings good but he looks like a puppet. All those facial expressions he dose/did and he has that phony staged look when he sings.

It should be Ruben or Kimberly, they both do awesome. Josh, just isn't that great, since he started singing Country..... *-*;

Oh man, I agree with you Asuka. Clay Aiken is probably my favorite right now. He's got an incredible voice and he was able to do away with his overly animated facial expressions that the judges seemed to hate so much.

But--it's close between him and Ruben. I could see Ruben making it to the end from the very beginning of the show. Hopefully, it will come down to the two of them.

I don't even know why Joshua is still in this thing. He's horrible--and he was the only contestant last week who showed absolutely no sign of improvement. Get him the heck out of there!

I don't like Kimberly either, but the judges, particularly Simon, seem to have singled her out as the favorite. Bah.

[color=hotpink][size=1]I feel the same about Josh. I thought he would have been gone way before the other folks.

Clay is very good. And I like the way that everytime the camera shows him, he winks. He definately has lots of crowd appeal.

I thought Ruben was in it for the long run as well, but I still have my heart set on Clay...I hope that in the end, it IS between the two of them. And I know it will be very close.[/color][/size]

RUBEN!!! I think it's between Clay and Ruben, but Ruben's just...awesome...

Josh is only on because he has the whole marine corp voting for him.... That girl (can't think of her name at the moment, trynece?) that got voted of last week SOOOO didn't deserve it. If the whole army wasn't voting for Josh, she SOOOO would've stayed.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Batman [/i]
[B]American Idol makes me hate American people so much... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]That's such an awful generalization. Can't you at least put your VALID reasons for thinking that?

American Idol is a far cry from representing the people of America. It's just a fun show so that people can showcase their talents or lack thereof. I HATE Pop music, but I enjoy watching the show.[/color][/size]

I also think the competition would be between Ruben and Clay. They're both REALLY good. But when I heard Ruben was at the bottom two last week, I nearly chunked my TV out the window. I was so surprised to hear that he got the second lowest votes.

I personally don't know who to choose. But as long as Clay and Ruben make to the final round, I'm happy.

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by S@bretooth [/i]
[B][size=1][color=darkblue]Go Ruben 405!
[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's 205 :wigout:

The whole Ruben at the bottom thing, I'm not sure what to think of that. I've heard people on tv say they think it was rigged to start controversy, to make it interesting. I don't know.

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well personally I have been watching American Idol *everyone on ob gasps*, and out of all the people that really deserve to win I think Ruben does closely followed by Clay. Though I'd certainly like to think America is not prejudice against large people. Ruben really can sing his heart out and deserves to win. As simon said a couple weeks back and the other judges he is what the competition is all about!

He's saying that now, which is rather ironic considering some of his weight comments earlier in the year.

I have no idea who any of these people are, but I'm rather surprised at who at OB actually watches it (not that it's a bad thing, mind you heh).

You should give it a try Tony Pony. It's really entertaining. And, that's coming from a guy who's not exactly a big fan of music.

Anyway, last night's episode was kind of surprising. Things don't look good for Clay after Simon called his performance "horrible." Everyone else got high praise from what I saw.

But, hopefully, Joshua will go this week. If it's Ruben or Clay, you can color this thing rigged. I'll admit though, that at this stage of the competition, everyone is doing extremely well.

[size=1][font=rockwell] Charles, I am going to kill your banner.

*_* Everytime it's at the end of a page, and whenever I go by it, it causes the computer I am on to lag A LOT. Right now as I'm typing this, it's doing just that. It's really annoying. Bah.

*Kills words to your mother*

Anyways, I'm surprised that some of the people here at OB watch it too. I for one hate shows that have in relation to "reality TV."[/size][/font]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Simon pissed me off so badly. I didn't think that Clay's last performance was horrible. If anyone was horrible, it was Josh. I don't understand why he's STILL here.

As for Ruben being in the bottom last week, I think that there are probably alot of biased people which pisses me off. As for Josh, I think the whole stupid Marine Corps has his back. As for Kimberly, I don't even care about her.

I honestly think it's going to be Clay vs Ruben. I voted for Clay again last night (WHOOHOO) so I can't wait to see the results tonight. *Crosses her fingers and hopes that Josh gets kicked off*

Oooooh, Semjaza the First, it's a very fun show. ^_^[/color][/size]

Guest Zeh
[size=1]Well, i think it was rigged that Ruben ended in the bottom two... The producers knew Josh was out, they had the votes, so they decided to throw Ruben in there to shock the audience...

I always thought Ruben was going to win; until i heard Clay on the wildcard-pick thing... then i backed him 100% of the way... i'm not sure how it got voted off in the first place...[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Batman [/i]
[B]American Idol makes me hate American people so much... [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh.. American Idol was based off of a British show!! So I you have no valid point with that comment....

anyway. Clay is so gonna win! Ruben cant really sing, he's just big a cuddly. But Clay. He has great hair and he can sing better then anyone I've heard in a long time.

I have no idea what these people sing like or look like, but every time I sit down at my lunch table my friends are killing each other trying to convince the other that "CLAY IS A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAN RUDEN YOU FRIGGIN' MORON!" and whatnot. So, I decided that I liked Clay better because my friend was on the point of choking me.

Oh yeah, XxmagentaxX, what does hair have to do with skill? O__o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B]
Oh yeah, XxmagentaxX, what does hair have to do with skill? O__o [/B][/QUOTE]

lol It's just a joke my mom and I have.
Cuz I have this thing about Clay's hair and how great it is now that he's on the show, cuz if you saw his audition tape and compared it to now, ,there is a BIG difference, he has AMAZING hair! * goota love the hair stylists on American Idol*
And Ryan made a few jokes about Clays hair and how they have the same hair.
Heh I love Ryan I listen to Star everyday! *Stars the radio station he works at in LA, if any of you didn't know*

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I'm glad that Josh finally got voted off. I really think this week it's going to be Kimberly. We all know who the bottom two will be. Next week is going to be very interesting. Instead of studying for my final exams, I'm going to be watching to see who wins American Idol. :D

I like Clay's hair as well. I wish I could remember what he looked like before the stylists got a hold of him.[/color][/size]