OtakuBoards

Which Anime Chara do you relate to most?

Alexa

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most like? Thats kinda hard -_- My friends say I'm most like Sesshoumaru, but personally I think I'm more like Moro from Princess Mononoke. I'm not hasty in my actions, I keep a level head most of the time, I will hold a grudge for quite a while, and I am devoted and loyal to whoever I deem is worthy of that affection. I am also very solid in my beliefs, and will not waver.

I've never had any cherished dreams or ambitions. I don't aspire to any career or profession in the future. So far in the first fourteen years of my life, things always happen as they had to happen. And things will probably continue in the same way.
-Shinji, Evangelion

I'd say, I'm most like Nakano Hiroshi (Hiro) from Gravitation. Intellectual, tall, long hair, quiet, creative, keeps a level head, and I'm the person people run to when they need help with stuff (relationships, depression, or they just need a shoulder to cry on. I'm always there). ^_^;

Now that I think about it, Im kind of like Tetsuo from Akira as well. Forgot to mantion that I have a short temper and according to my book, so does Tetsuo, so both Tetsuo and Tsukasa. Kind of on oxi-moron heh.:demon:

So many of my friends have told me that I'm like Vash, from Trigun. I can be really smart and skilled when I want to be, according to them, but most of the times I'm a goofy dork.

I've never seen Trigun, though, so I can't verify this. However, I'm going to watch it on CN this summer. :)

I think I'm alot like Ayato from RAHXEPHON. I'm quiet, like to be left alone, and am a pretty good artist.

Basically the only thing thats different between him and me is that he doesn't wear glasses and can speak fluent japanese. Oh and theres that controlling a giant robot thing.:D

hmmmm tough call I'd have to say throw in Chichri, Excel,Kenchin,Fuu,Usagi,Ed,Taski, Kyo. Wait a minutet I just realized I'm just like Sana! Well that sums it up in a nutshell! I'm just too lazy to actuly delet all that other stuff! i think I'll go sleepy poo now. *Runs off grabs hold of Kero's tail and runs off again"

I'm most like the character in my banner and avatar, was before I ever started watching the series, so I'm not just cosplaying and don't know it lol. . .

I'm really silly sometimes, even when I attempt to be serious I'm silly. I'm kind of, no, REALLY oblivious, though some people tell me I'm intelligent (huh? what?), I always try to be helpful, and I'm sometimes too naive for my own good.

Pass the pudding LOL. (Actually, I prefer ice cream!)

Well I'm a combo of Yusuke Yurameshi, Hiei,Vegeta,gohan, and Ken Hidaka. With Yusuke= I've got a very rebelious attitude.I'm also a smart-***. Hiei= I'm a loner and I've got the don't screw with me or you will be missing a head attitude. Gohan= My mother is exactly like ChiChi, pushy,over protective,demanding,tries to pull a guilt trip on you when you don't do things her way. Vegeta= I've got a lot of pride and I am shorter than average and I am quiet . I do get annoyed, irittated , and pi$$ed off easily. I do have the same attitude. Also I've got the same habitt, walking around always with me arms folded. I've done that for years. I also don't like to smile, but I do do the smirky grin. Ken= well i look like ken.

I myself am kind of like Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin as I won't back down from a fight (at least one that means anything), and I'm also kind of like Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN 'cause I'm a bit of a loner. Oh, and I'm like Vegeta, too, since I'm a bit of an elitist and am easily annoyed by stupid people.

Hitokiri Battosai

I remind myself sometimes of Asuka from Evangelion. I always want to be the best, the greatest, to beat everyone, and I can't stand it when that doesn't happen. I hate to be ignored to the point where it'll kill me, and at some points I even hate myself when other try to help me.

Hmmm, I relate a lot to both Tsukasa and Mimiru from .hack//SIGN, and Kaolla (Love Hina)...sort of strange. Tsukasa b/c I am a loner also, I only have 1 friend, and really am not too overly social...but then it is like I come up with this other personality like Mimiru's and Kaolla's, all hyper and overly talkative, but then it is only to that one friend I have, so it is sort of weird! If I can think of anyone else I will edit it into this post!

Kaola

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Metatron [/i]
[B]I'd say thats a dangerous personality to have there Vertigo.... You saw what happened to Asuka throughout the series... not exactly pretty don't you think? [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, not pretty at all. But I meant what I said. There are only a handful of reasons why I'm [I]not[/I] [spoiler]catatonic[/spoiler].

hmmm, what did happen to Asuka....I guess you can't say can you? Well, if you think you can with out gettin blocked go ahead but if not pm me and tell me what happens to her throughout the series....I don't like neon genesis so it won't be a spoiler for me..

Kaola